Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5609

    Vikki Valentine

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...vimeo/18936223

    Vikki Valentine 757-404-6985.

    She may have left town already, but she passes through while traveling from New York through Atlanta. She was actually in Crystal City and not DC. I guess she wanted to turn a few to pay for the upscale room, and like her ad says, she books up fast. Went on a horny whim.

    Attractive lady, maybe 5' tall, nice body, great ass (slightly enhanced but barely noticeable). Seems like the type that dances at the more upscale stripclubs and has a small following. Really low-key personality.

    Decent "get right to it" service, but she was well aware of the time during our session.

  2. #5608

    Lilly Yin

    So anyway, back on the prowl.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...u-are/18527244

    I met up with Lilly Yin 240-772-4842; was in the mood for the Far East without needing a translator. Turns out didn't even need to go that far.

    Really chill Viet (Am.) girl, true pics, vocal, and wants to enjoy herself as well. Only got HJ and not CBJ; not sure if that's YMMV, as I initially went in seeking SS (her rates are on par with everyone else). Paid a little extra for an upgrade and boy did she give me one.

    She has reviews; the first one is terrible. But based on my experience, no way that could have been true.

    Only giving specifics to trusted mongers if requested. But the point is go see her, and try to be nice, as her approach to this hobby is somewhat rare.

  3. #5607

    Nyomi Nuru. She is good and the real thing.

    Mike, if you like wonderful experiences, I agree with PilotAviator. You are missing out by passing on Nyomi Nuru. Not your typical provider at all. Really into Nuru and a delightful satisfying time. The TER comments are (about products used?) are misplaced and silly because the quality is truly in the experience, which you might miss. If you want a wam, bam, BBBJ, FS, thank you mam, she is not for you. Otherwise, lean back and be happy. It all in the mind! . at least for me. As someone once said, YMMV, depending on you. Also cost is reasonable based on quality and safety.

    Keep safe,

    Happy Guy 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    Googled her and found a TER thread alleging she uses inferior products. I think I still want to pay a little more and go see Jazz. One of these days I want to see Eleanor. She sounds super hot.


    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator

    I had a weekend appt with Nyomi (search BP NoVA or BP DC bodyrubs for advert).

    Nyomi is very nice. Her website (and the photos) are accurate.

    I enjoyed the experience. FWIW, I'll not repeat only because the price-point is a bitter-pill to take. For whatever reason, a Nuru rub in this area (IDN. Everywhere?) is at least 20% more than a massage experience.

    However, for any who want to sample Nuru, the experience with Nyomi is great (for any who remember Nikki Nice, Nyomi's Nuru experience is better).

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  4. #5606
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    Something that surprised me is that the LE stings can also say "no aa" or "no blacks. " A white guy on another board got caught in a sting that said that.
    Taking your (or his) word for it, but I would otherwise disagree. I've never known LE to try NOT to arrest black guys. To me, ads that say "NBA" are a sure-fire way to know that there is actually someone there that will service you. It won't vouch for the service you get.

    But I also agree with the previous post. Most providers that take pride in their ability to do their job well will not discriminate according to race. They know assholes come in all colors, and every provider has said this when I ask them about it. Truthfully, their reasons depend on who you ask, and have heard all kinds. Their reason is usually the one that will offend you the least (if you're clean cut, they'll say it's the thugs, if you have means they'll say it's the lowballers, if you're a professional, they'll say it's the pimps, etc.) But it's usually the younger, immature johns, regardless of race, that are the idiots. The younger providers are being told what to do and say, and they're never straight forward about it, so they are the biggest time wasters.

    If the ads says "no blacks" then I simply don't call. I'm not going to beg someone to take my money. But non-black guys should take heed to these ads also. Most of these girls who state this are bait and switch, flakers, have no reviews, and otherwise provide mediocre to bad service. And they're usually not in the game for very long.

  5. #5605

    LE stings

    Something that surprised me is that the LE stings can also say "no aa" or "no blacks. " A white guy on another board got caught in a sting that said that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyD8  [View Original Post]
    I agree to what you are saying. Majority of the cases are fakers or scammers. They say that bc tbey think aa men would retaliate to scam or fakes. It's bitter sweet. I've mongered to those individuals and 95% of the time, I was very dissapointed. Through experience I know those are to avoid. Many seniors have experience this. Especially, now a days a lot of scammers are coming from California are stating no aa. Don't be a fool avoid by any chance, they use fake pic and once they get your donation it's over. Many of them are Latina, located in springfield, alexandria or arlington.

    .

  6. #5604

    Incredible


  7. #5603

    Majority that use " no Aa" are fake or scammers!

    I agree to what you are saying. Majority of the cases are fakers or scammers. They say that bc tbey think aa men would retaliate to scam or fakes. It's bitter sweet. I've mongered to those individuals and 95% of the time, I was very dissapointed. Through experience I know those are to avoid. Many seniors have experience this. Especially, now a days a lot of scammers are coming from California are stating no aa. Don't be a fool avoid by any chance, they use fake pic and once they get your donation it's over. Many of them are Latina, located in springfield, alexandria or arlington.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen many providers that say "I normally don't see black guys. " When I ask why, 99% invariably said that the "young guys" are the problem, or that is is the guys that are too rough. Now, with the "no black guys" in the advertisement, I don't even want to spend $$ on the women, regardless of whether they would see me (any many would) otherwise. I have in the past, don't get me wrong. However, now, I am older and I don't want to spend my $$ on stupid or ignorant broads.

    These chicks can sell their pussy to who they want, and we can spend our money on who we want. I think that we need solidarity, and boycott ignorant chicks. A lot of BP and internet chicks are not the brightest bulbs in the box, which is why they tend to focus on the lowest common denominator to screen clients: race. That is what they can see. Most higher end providers segregate customers by profession, price point, reference, or word of mouth (you only would know about them or the agency if someone referred you). Higher end (or non-BP class) providers tend to be better educated and, frequently, just smarter (which is likely why they tend to not be on BP). I don't see providers who segregate (no Africans, no Indians, no hispanics). A black doctor who lives in Potomac can get all of the "no blacks" ad pussy he wants, if the chic knew his occupation and economic status. They use the prohibition to weed out a group of people that they believe have a higher percentage of trouble makers, irrespective of whether it is true or not.

    Pussy is a fungible commodity. There is too much of it out there to be patronizing ignorant providers, or to be waisting time on the hope / expectation that a chic is going to make an exception because you are not a thug, can form a complete sentence, and are not "that kind of black guy. " Our time as mongers has to be worth more than that. We, mongers of all races, need to stick together as the true Rainbow Tribe of Eskimo Brothers (RTEB) that we are, and boycott closed minded chicks.

    So having said this, who wants to join the RTEB? Charlie Sheen, Hugh Grant, Tiger Woods, Ellot Spencer, A. Rod, Eddie Murphy, Jimmy Swaggart, and the US Secret Service are on the board of Directors. Membership is open.
    .

  8. #5602

    Asian Agencies

    The Asian agencies have been deservedly bashed by many contributors here, including this one. Many postings have detailed the disappointment of the AP that should have already retired, or speaks no or very little English, that don't know how to give a massage, that are inexperienced getting arousal, or has restrictions that are a session turn off, and on and on. It's doubtful that the agency or mama or boss has ever met the provider, but certainly has done no screening.

    When you get a good assignment, it's often a surprise and needs to be recorded, if only in fairness for all the bashing reports. This reporter called a familiar referral number for an appointment. The "boss" recognized the incoming call number because she immediate knew the preferred location. A scan of the BP ads had the same contact phone # on six other ads, all different pictures, all different physical descriptions and all different locations.

    This was the ad: Are you in the mood for some fun? Have a need to be pampered and pleased? I've got just what you need to put your mind and body at ease. My Name is SHIRLY 21 years old 5"3 34 D 105 pounds. Call -917--XXX--9336. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-here/18780306.

    Shirly was closer to 30, but all the other descriptors matched plus she is cute with a bubbly personality. She was the closest thing one can get to a GFE, except most activities are covered. Kissing, nursing, BJ and grinding uncovered at the beginning then covered later, daty, 69, cg, rcg, doggie, mish. If your hands or mouth aren't busy, she puts a headlight in it / them and guides how she wants them massaged, licked or sucked. No clock watching, nothing refused, and she initiated the position changes. She reached orgasm twice. An hour passes very quickly and is the recommended engagement. Shirly travels around the US but mostly in California and NOVA. Standard Asian fare. No upsell. A good tip was appreciated.

    Will the next referral be as good? Not a chance! But about one in ten will be memorable. Just like dating, huh?

  9. #5601

    The young guys fuck it up for everyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen many providers that say "I normally don't see black guys. " When I ask why, 99% invariably said that the "young guys" are the problem, or that is is the guys that are too rough. Now, with the "no black guys" in the advertisement, I don't even want to spend $$ on the women, regardless of whether they would see me (any many would) otherwise. I have in the past, don't get me wrong. However, now, I am older and I don't want to spend my $$ on stupid or ignorant broads.

    These chicks can sell their pussy to who they want, and we can spend our money on who we want. I think that we need solidarity, and boycott ignorant chicks. A lot of BP and internet chicks are not the brightest bulbs in the box, which is why they tend to focus on the lowest common denominator to screen clients: race. That is what they can see. Most higher end providers segregate customers by profession, price point, reference, or word of mouth (you only would know about them or the agency if someone referred you). Higher end (or non-BP class) providers tend to be better educated and, frequently, just smarter (which is likely why they tend to not be on BP). I don't see providers who segregate (no Africans, no Indians, no hispanics). A black doctor who lives in Potomac can get all of the "no blacks" ad pussy he wants, if the chic knew his occupation and economic status. They use the prohibition to weed out a group of people that they believe have a higher percentage of trouble makers, irrespective of whether it is true or not.

    Pussy is a fungible commodity. There is too much of it out there to be patronizing ignorant providers, or to be waisting time on the hope / expectation that a chic is going to make an exception because you are not a thug, can form a complete sentence, and are not "that kind of black guy. " Our time as mongers has to be worth more than that. We, mongers of all races, need to stick together as the true Rainbow Tribe of Eskimo Brothers (RTEB) that we are, and boycott closed minded chicks.

    So having said this, who wants to join the RTEB? Charlie Sheen, Hugh Grant, Tiger Woods, Ellot Spencer, A. Rod, Eddie Murphy, Jimmy Swaggart, and the US Secret Service are on the board of Directors. Membership is open.
    The young guys are the ones who either try to rob them, or show up with 60 for a $ . 20 half hour session. They are messing up the game for everyone else.

  10. #5600

    Rainbow Tribe of Eskimo Brothers

    =Zodiac69;2587488]I'm white, one girl I saw said she didn't see blacks because her boyfriend is black and he knows she is attracted to blacks and didn't want her.

    To possibly meet another black guy. She said he thinks all white guys are nerds with little dicks (at least the ones who see hookers) and.

    Therefore he wasn't worried about it. I've seen others who say "no blacks" who have names like the'Angelo or Jamel tatted on their backs. I've also.

    Seen a mixed girl who clearly appears more black than white who lists herself as "Italian" and refuses blacks.

    I.
    I have seen many providers that say "I normally don't see black guys. " When I ask why, 99% invariably said that the "young guys" are the problem, or that is is the guys that are too rough. Now, with the "no black guys" in the advertisement, I don't even want to spend $$ on the women, regardless of whether they would see me (any many would) otherwise. I have in the past, don't get me wrong. However, now, I am older and I don't want to spend my $$ on stupid or ignorant broads.

    These chicks can sell their pussy to who they want, and we can spend our money on who we want. I think that we need solidarity, and boycott ignorant chicks. A lot of BP and internet chicks are not the brightest bulbs in the box, which is why they tend to focus on the lowest common denominator to screen clients: race. That is what they can see. Most higher end providers segregate customers by profession, price point, reference, or word of mouth (you only would know about them or the agency if someone referred you). Higher end (or non-BP class) providers tend to be better educated and, frequently, just smarter (which is likely why they tend to not be on BP). I don't see providers who segregate (no Africans, no Indians, no hispanics). A black doctor who lives in Potomac can get all of the "no blacks" ad pussy he wants, if the chic knew his occupation and economic status. They use the prohibition to weed out a group of people that they believe have a higher percentage of trouble makers, irrespective of whether it is true or not.

    Pussy is a fungible commodity. There is too much of it out there to be patronizing ignorant providers, or to be waisting time on the hope / expectation that a chic is going to make an exception because you are not a thug, can form a complete sentence, and are not "that kind of black guy. " Our time as mongers has to be worth more than that. We, mongers of all races, need to stick together as the true Rainbow Tribe of Eskimo Brothers (RTEB) that we are, and boycott closed minded chicks.

    So having said this, who wants to join the RTEB? Charlie Sheen, Hugh Grant, Tiger Woods, Ellot Spencer, A. Rod, Eddie Murphy, Jimmy Swaggart, and the US Secret Service are on the board of Directors. Membership is open.

  11. #5599
    [Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  12. #5598

    Thanks

    I want to thank my fellow mongers who contributed their $. 02 worth, and more, in response to my most recent post.

    To clarify a couple of things: I called the provider; she's the one who chose to communicate by texting. Also, her ad listed several races she likes but didn't specifically say "no blacks" or words to that effect. In any event, I've got no desire or plans to communicate with her again. Thanks again for your feedback.

  13. #5597

    I know searching BP is tough these days

    Quote Originally Posted by Craiglyszt  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...77326/18385034

    Called to arrange an appointment. Typical 2 call process with texted address. Of course it was not the girl in the pics, reasonably attractive K girl, slightly chunky, but not flabby. Very firm b's, I'd say 5'5, 130-140. Got an alcohol wipe down which was a bit uncomfortable everything was covered.

    I left quite happy, even got a little back rub after.
    But as long as guys are calling these Asian agencies to make appointments and hand over cash, instead of telling them they suck for posting so many fake ads, they're going to continue spamming BP with thousands of ads per week.

    We have parallel threads here trying to figure out how to delete, discourage, or at least navigate the fake Asian ads on the one hand, and rewarding them for their bad behavior on the other hand.

    These discussions seem to be at cross-purposes.

  14. #5596

    I don't think it matters

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    BP has a provision to report an ad, and one of the choices is "spam / overposted". It wouldn't be very difficult to search on some of the phone numbers in those spam ads; then just go through the list and report each one as spam. If a few folks did this, the BP software would probably recognize the reported ads as spam and flag / remove them. Worth a try, perhaps.
    I tried flagging a bunch of them, but it's time-consuming, and I haven't seen any benefit.

    At best, the software is set up to take down a particular ad if more than 3 different users flag it, but 1 poster can put it right back up at no cost.

    And with each one of these agencies putting up the same ad 20-30 times each per day, there are hundreds of fake ads that would need flagging. At 30 seconds each, do the math.

    It can't be that hard for BP to set their software to recognize the same pictures, phone numbers, and IP addresses, and put a cap on the number of times any one of these elements can post. They're not just dealing with it.

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2

  15. #5595

    Asian incall in Sterling

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...77326/18385034

    Called to arrange an appointment. Typical 2 call process with texted address. Of course it was not the girl in the pics, reasonably attractive K girl, slightly chunky, but not flabby. Very firm b's, I'd say 5'5, 130-140. Got an alcohol wipe down which was a bit uncomfortable everything was covered.

    I left quite happy, even got a little back rub after.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape