Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6014

    Quality in the Dark Prefered

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, the old adage "You get what you pay for," doesn't always apply. And it works on both sides of that coin. You've experienced what a lot of other mongers have also experienced, namely that you don't wind up getting the PYT but an older, less shapely therapist (even when you've called ahead and requested a certain girl).

    But, you'll occasionally find that you get a true gem, who might not be the prettiest or most shapely girl in the joint. This is the flip-side of the "get what you pay for" adage. The MMS sends in someone who looks to be the last girl you'd pick at the dance, but she turns out to be someone who'll rock your world with pleasure. I've had this happen a number of times over the past many years, where the MMS (after promising to send in a "nice girl") sends in a gal who was a tad chubby or was average looking. Yet, rather than humiliate the girl by requesting another one from MMS, I've always made it my policy to go through with the session. And, on so many occasions, the girl winds up giving a 5-star performance. I still recall one AMP (now defunct) - and I know this is the BP forum rather than the Massage Parlor forum, but the principle is the same. Where the therapist who came in was a chubby girl who wasn't the best "looker" either (although she wasn't homely by any stretch). While we waited for the TS to become available, she put a towel around me and then backed up against me, grinding her backside against Junior. I reciprocated by giving her a gentle nipple massage, which she really enjoyed. That was all there was to it, or so I thought. After an uneventful TS, we went back to the room and she administered a very solid massage, including a back walk (but without her full weight on me, of course). Then, with about 15 minutes remaining, she asked me to turn over. She dimmed the lights, as usual, came to the edge of the table, and proceeded to give me a BBBJ for about 20 seconds. "Wow!", I'm thinking, that was a nice little unexpected treat. Then, she climbs up onto the table, and I'm thinking she's going to finish me Russian. Instead, she straddles me and starts to rub Junior with her lips. Yeah, those lips. Slowly, back and forth for a bit. Then, she leans forward like she's going to kiss me, but instead slides slowly backward again until I felt a fantastic, warm, silky sensation surround Junior. You guessed it: She barebacked me. And she kept on rocking. And rocking. And rocking. Until she came, and then she kept rocking some more, until she wore down my resistance and made me explode. From that point onward, for the next 3 years, she was the only gal I requested at that AMP and the AMP that she eventually moved to. There were other girls at both places whom I would have selected over this girl, purely on appearance alone. But this girl pushed all of my buttons in exactly the right way.

    I could also tell you of another AMP I visited, where the MMS sent in the only available lady, a 42-year old MILF named Oki who had me by a dozen years. This gal kept apologizing to me, even though I hadn't given her any indication that I was disappointed. Anyway, just about the same thing happened here, near the end of the massage. Unfortunately, she was there only short-term, because when I called back a week later, MMS said that Oki had "gone back home. ".

    Then, there was a Chinese Condo in Rockville. These girls would rotate in for a one-week stretch, and it was purely "Hobson's Choice" as to who you got if you only visited once every week. One of the girls, who said she worked in LA as a telephone receptionist, was a short little thing, about 4'-8". She wasn't a "looker" either, but what she lacked in height or looks, she more than made up for in performance. After the session was over, she asked if I wanted to take a shower and stay a little while longer. Unfortunately, my timing was not good, as I had a "must keep" appointment to go to. And, of course, I forgot to get her digits. She's one that slipped through my fingers, as she would have otherwise been on my dance card every day whenever I traveled to LA on business (which, at that time, was fairly often).

    My point in all of this is: Whomever the MMS or manager sends in, ALWAYS treat the girl with respect and kindness. And, unless the girl is a sour be-I-itch, go through with the session. If the girl is chubby or plain-looking, and clearly not the best-looking girl in the establishment, she is certainly aware of this fact, as much as or even more so than you. Keep in mind that, since she will be taking off some or all of her clothes, she will likely be somewhat self-conscious. So, if you can bolster her self-image and let her know that she is fine in your eyes, the chances of you receiving a 5-star session can increase immensely. I've had a number of flat-chested Asian girls (even in a cultural group that is not known for its large-breasted women) who've actually apologized to me for being flat-chested, yet from whom I've gotten amazing FS (and even unrequested, spontaneous BBFS) after reassuring them that they were just fine and shown them a level of (true) respect that they obviously did not often receive.

    So, unless the MMS outright lies to you, when you call requesting a specific girl whom you've seen before, take the girl that comes through the door and treat her kindly. Do not let your disappointment (if any) show, smile often, and enjoy. Sometimes, you'll be surprised at the response from the girl.

    With regard to cultivating the MMS, that never hurts, either. The occasional small gift is good policy, as is the occasional request that she be your therapist (unless she's 70-plus and clearly not a possible player). She'll appreciate the flattery and, on rare occasions, might take you up on your request (perhaps when the AMP or CC is busy). On those occasions, you will likely discover that the MMS is a tigress and knows how to make you respond in ways you never thought possible. Trust me, it is possible and it does happen. You just have to be willing to make the play and be ready when the opportunity arises. If you are, and you exceed the MMS's expectations, you'll be golden at that AMP or Condo.

    Just FYI and FWIW. Like any advice, it's free for the taking. The value of the advice is in how well you make use of it.

    Roman.
    First, I agree that is is best to accept what is offered and treat them with respect. Even if you end up with just an average massage, it is better than going back to work. Unlike many here, I have not been offered a MT under 40 when visiting local AMPs. Usually, the MMS greeting me provides the service. This may be because my visits are normally early in the day, or because I am an Oldboomer. Like you Roman, there have been some very good experiences, although none as good as you describe above.

    While the visual experience that can be provided is a bonus, for me it is preferable to have someone with great touch. I close my eyes most times anyway! Also, with a more mature MT, it seems logical that there is much less likelyhood they are there under duress.

    If you have any suggestions on AMPs that may not have the youngest and most beautiful MT, but offer "good touch" experienced MT, please let me know.

  2. #6013

  3. #6012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    RR,

    I cannot count the many "surprises" I have had along this voyage so to speak LOL. I like the fat ones as the golf ball thru garden hose applies.

    PC out.
    That is also a truism of the hobby, amigo. : the.

    It seems to be a skill learned as a way to compensate for looks or body type.

  4. #6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion200  [View Original Post]
    I'm newish here and I'm wondering if it's common for a provider like Kelci to insist that the pictures are actually her when they aren't. Doesn't that guarantee pissed off clients?

    The girl in the pics is stunning, but it's not really Kelci?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...f-o-r/17281814
    One of the things you'll discover is that many girls on BP use fake (stolen) pictures in their ads. One of the things you need to do is learn the art / skill of searching Google images to see if their photos show up elsewhere on the net. Many times, you'll find the source of the fake photos.

    Kelci has "borrowed" the images of Katya Elise Henry, a Miami personal trainer.

    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...%20image&hl=en


  5. #6010

    Amy. Sweet wholesome girl

    You want a sweet country girl type? Wholesome? Sweet? Awsome attiude? Great personality? Not a clock watcher?

    Then Amy is that girl this is my second review I've seen her several times and never disapoints.

    Always greets me with a hug and and a big kiss she's alot of fun and I always have a great time with her.

    She loves pleasing you and loves too pleased this girl is a sweetheart a rarity in this business treat her right and she will return the favor.

    (540) XXX-2003 Text is ok.

  6. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not, the old adage "You get what you pay for," doesn't always apply. And it works on both sides of that coin. You've experienced what a lot of other mongers have also experienced, namely that you don't wind up getting the PYT but an older, less shapely therapist (even when you've called ahead and requested a certain girl).

    But, you'll occasionally find that you get a true gem, who might not be the prettiest or most shapely girl in the joint. This is the flip-side of the "get what you pay for" adage. The MMS sends in someone who looks to be the last girl you'd pick at the dance, but she turns out to be someone who'll rock your world with pleasure. I've had this happen a number of times over the past many years, where the MMS (after promising to send in a "nice girl") sends in a gal who was a tad chubby or was average looking. Yet, rather than humiliate the girl by requesting another one from MMS, I've always made it my policy to go through with the session. And, on so many occasions, the girl winds up giving a 5-star performance. I still recall one AMP (now defunct) - and I know this is the BP forum rather than the Massage Parlor forum, but the principle is the same. Where the therapist who came in was a chubby girl who wasn't the best "looker" either (although she wasn't homely by any stretch). While we waited for the TS to become available, she put a towel around me and then backed up against me, grinding her backside against Junior. I reciprocated by giving her a gentle nipple massage, which she really enjoyed. That was all there was to it, or so I thought. After an uneventful TS, we went back to the room and she administered a very solid massage, including a back walk (but without her full weight on me, of course). Then, with about 15 minutes remaining, she asked me to turn over. She dimmed the lights, as usual, came to the edge of the table, and proceeded to give me a BBBJ for about 20 seconds. "Wow!", I'm thinking, that was a nice little unexpected treat. Then, she climbs up onto the table, and I'm thinking she's going to finish me Russian. Instead, she straddles me and starts to rub Junior with her lips. Yeah, those lips. Slowly, back and forth for a bit. Then, she leans forward like she's going to kiss me, but instead slides slowly backward again until I felt a fantastic, warm, silky sensation surround Junior. You guessed it: She barebacked me. And she kept on rocking. And rocking. And rocking. Until she came, and then she kept rocking some more, until she wore down my resistance and made me explode. From that point onward, for the next 3 years, she was the only gal I requested at that AMP and the AMP that she eventually moved to. There were other girls at both places whom I would have selected over this girl, purely on appearance alone. But this girl pushed all of my buttons in exactly the right way.

    I could also tell you of another AMP I visited, where the MMS sent in the only available lady, a 42-year old MILF named Oki who had me by a dozen years. This gal kept apologizing to me, even though I hadn't given her any indication that I was disappointed. Anyway, just about the same thing happened here, near the end of the massage. Unfortunately, she was there only short-term, because when I called back a week later, MMS said that Oki had "gone back home. ".

    Then, there was a Chinese Condo in Rockville. These girls would rotate in for a one-week stretch, and it was purely "Hobson's Choice" as to who you got if you only visited once every week. One of the girls, who said she worked in LA as a telephone receptionist, was a short little thing, about 4'-8". She wasn't a "looker" either, but what she lacked in height or looks, she more than made up for in performance. After the session was over, she asked if I wanted to take a shower and stay a little while longer. Unfortunately, my timing was not good, as I had a "must keep" appointment to go to. And, of course, I forgot to get her digits. She's one that slipped through my fingers, as she would have otherwise been on my dance card every day whenever I traveled to LA on business (which, at that time, was fairly often).

    My point in all of this is: Whomever the MMS or manager sends in, ALWAYS treat the girl with respect and kindness. And, unless the girl is a sour be-I-itch, go through with the session. If the girl is chubby or plain-looking, and clearly not the best-looking girl in the establishment, she is certainly aware of this fact, as much as or even more so than you. Keep in mind that, since she will be taking off some or all of her clothes, she will likely be somewhat self-conscious. So, if you can bolster her self-image and let her know that she is fine in your eyes, the chances of you receiving a 5-star session can increase immensely. I've had a number of flat-chested Asian girls (even in a cultural group that is not known for its large-breasted women) who've actually apologized to me for being flat-chested, yet from whom I've gotten amazing FS (and even unrequested, spontaneous BBFS) after reassuring them that they were just fine and shown them a level of (true) respect that they obviously did not often receive.

    So, unless the MMS outright lies to you, when you call requesting a specific girl whom you've seen before, take the girl that comes through the door and treat her kindly. Do not let your disappointment (if any) show, smile often, and enjoy. Sometimes, you'll be surprised at the response from the girl.

    With regard to cultivating the MMS, that never hurts, either. The occasional small gift is good policy, as is the occasional request that she be your therapist (unless she's 70-plus and clearly not a possible player). She'll appreciate the flattery and, on rare occasions, might take you up on your request (perhaps when the AMP or CC is busy). On those occasions, you will likely discover that the MMS is a tigress and knows how to make you respond in ways you never thought possible. Trust me, it is possible and it does happen. You just have to be willing to make the play and be ready when the opportunity arises. If you are, and you exceed the MMS's expectations, you'll be golden at that AMP or Condo.

    Just FYI and FWIW. Like any advice, it's free for the taking. The value of the advice is in how well you make use of it.

    Roman.
    RR,

    I cannot count the many "surprises" I have had along this voyage so to speak LOL. I like the fat ones as the golf ball thru garden hose applies.

    PC out.

  7. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    ...

    Anyway, now to the good stuff. While I am almost certain she is not the girl in the pictures, they are a very accurate representation of her body type. She is young, tight, and has a pretty face. Kelci is really pleasant and fairly amenable to most things. FIV, a little bit of FIA, etc. I would say almost GFE. Did miss first, lots of lazy K9, and finished in CG. I know I took a chance with the lack of reviews and was ready and expecting to have to walk out when the pictures were way TGTBT, but this time, it really paid off. Damages were $$ for the hr. I know I am new and realize my recommendation may not carry as much weight as the most senior members, but do yourself a favor and try her. You won't regret it.
    I'm newish here and I'm wondering if it's common for a provider like Kelci to insist that the pictures are actually her when they aren't. Doesn't that guarantee pissed off clients?

    The girl in the pics is stunning, but it's not really Kelci?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...f-o-r/17281814

  8. #6007

    Posting links

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    Please excuse me as I am still learning. I have benefited for quite some time from the information here and I particularly thank Cowboy Wilson for his great finds and posts. Most recently, there was Chanelle (fantastic) and I saw Kendra when she was Jenny who was also great. I don't remember exactly where I saw about Valeria, but she was good and really cute once I was able to get in touch with her. Anyway, I don't think any of those are in this area right now.

    However, I TOFT today with Kelci. I am sorry; I don't know exactly how to post links, etc. , but I did want to pass along the information and she should be easy to find. Just do a simple search on her name (as I spelled it) on the back page escorts for NOVA. It is a 718 area code.

    Anyway, now to the good stuff. While I am almost certain she is not the girl in the pictures, they are a very accurate representation of her body type. She is young, tight, and has a pretty face. Kelci is really pleasant and fairly amenable to most things. FIV, a little bit of FIA, etc. I would say almost GFE. Did miss first, lots of lazy K9, and finished in CG. I know I took a chance with the lack of reviews and was ready and expecting to have to walk out when the pictures were way TGTBT, but this time, it really paid off. Damages were $$ for the hr. I know I am new and realize my recommendation may not carry as much weight as the most senior members, but do yourself a favor and try her. You won't regret it.
    Good report, but include links so readers know who you're talking about. Most of us probably don't know who Chanelle is; same for Jenny-now-Kendra.

    You post links here the same way you do everywhere else on the internet, or in an email. Click on the URL, Select All, Copy (Command or Control-C), put the cursor in the text box, Paste (Command or Control-V).

    And there's no need to guess whether she's the girl in the pix. Image search shows that the pix are Katya Elise Henry.

    http://bit.ly/1lVbBQ1

    https://support.google.com/websearch.../1325808?hl=en

  9. #6006

    Beverly Hill

    I seem to have struck out with several providers recently, but I saw Beverly Hill's ad, noted that she was running a special for $, and decided to give her a try. I actually wanted to see her during her last visit to the area but it didn't work out. I called and set up an appointment. She asked if I could stop by the store and pick up some party hats on my way to see her. That seemed a bit of an unusual request, but it also reassured me that she plays safe. I arrived at her incall location and finally found her room. Beverly looked nice, though her outfit was more casual than what she wore in her photos. As soon as I gave her the party hats she hugged and kissed me in a manner which let me know a good time was to follow. Indeed it did; I left drained and satisfied.

    The only downside to the session was that she was busy setting up future appointments with other mongers while I was cleaning up in the bathroom. I wish she'd waited until after I left. Otherwise, I enjoyed my visit.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...uelan/18626144

    I forgot to include a link to Michelle More's ad with my last post, so here it is:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...iable/17972003

  10. #6005

    First report. Kelci

    Please excuse me as I am still learning. I have benefited for quite some time from the information here and I particularly thank Cowboy Wilson for his great finds and posts. Most recently, there was Chanelle (fantastic) and I saw Kendra when she was Jenny who was also great. I don't remember exactly where I saw about Valeria, but she was good and really cute once I was able to get in touch with her. Anyway, I don't think any of those are in this area right now.

    However, I TOFT today with Kelci. I am sorry; I don't know exactly how to post links, etc. , but I did want to pass along the information and she should be easy to find. Just do a simple search on her name (as I spelled it) on the back page escorts for NOVA. It is a 718 area code.

    Anyway, now to the good stuff. While I am almost certain she is not the girl in the pictures, they are a very accurate representation of her body type. She is young, tight, and has a pretty face. Kelci is really pleasant and fairly amenable to most things. FIV, a little bit of FIA, etc. I would say almost GFE. Did miss first, lots of lazy K9, and finished in CG. I know I took a chance with the lack of reviews and was ready and expecting to have to walk out when the pictures were way TGTBT, but this time, it really paid off. Damages were $$ for the hr. I know I am new and realize my recommendation may not carry as much weight as the most senior members, but do yourself a favor and try her. You won't regret it.

  11. #6004

    Sexy Lexi

    She is back from Toledo; just for a few days staying on monument; she is a lot of fun just tell her that I referred her with a positive review. She is full GFE.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...exxxi/20784924

  12. #6003

    Michelle More

    I was recently looking for some relief and saw discussion about Michelle More on the Craigslist review thread. I contacted her through her Backpage ad, which is why I'm posting here. I thought that based on her history of positive reviews she'd provide a welcome change from the Asian crapshoot ads. Unfortunately, our session didn't meet those expectations.

    Despite being located just off a main highway, Michelle's incall was not easily accessible and parking was a chore. Upon arrival, I found someone who'd put little care into her appearance. She presented herself as anything but enticing and sexy. I realize one has to be careful when opening the door in a nice hotel so as not to attract unwelcome attention from a certain uncle, but this went too far in the other direction. Things basically went downhill from there. In retrospect, I would have been better off staying home and taking care of myself. While being alone, I would have saved the half-hour tuition of $ along with the hassle of finding Michelle's incall.

    I realize this is a YMMV business and even the best providers have their off days. Still, I was expecting better given her previous history.

  13. #6002

    Jojo

    New to the area, so I decided to try visiting a Chinese condo out- it was ok. I called the number, made an apt, and she gave me an address in Arlington near Columbia Pike. I found easy parking on the street. When I got there, I called again, and got more specific info, to a room in an out of the way place, facing away from the street. It was a bit shady and run down, but seemed safe enough, and the neighbourhood was pretty nice. "Jojo" answered the door, in some sexy black lingerie- in her 40's, but in good shape- good looking, great tits, trimmed Bush. The room was pretty typical- a bit dingy, and she had a rice cooker cooking some kind of stew, but it didn't smell and the place seemed clean enough. She warmed up her hands using my body, and we quickly got down to business- CBJ, mish, and doggie for the finish. I was out of there in less than my 30 minutes. She was pretty passive, and although nice enough, I don't think I'd go back unless I find the pickins to be too slim. I'll have to see what some of the other providers are like before I visit a Chinese condo again.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-good/19646637

  14. #6001

    Keeping The Fire Burning With Regulars.

    I heard about that before it affected me and one way I countered it was by telling my regulars a made-up story about an escort not treating her regulars nice enough to retain them and lost her base. She went from making great steady money to a struggling escort in about a month.

    And / or.

    Let them know that you'd like to continue seeing them but you're a little worried about them slacking off their service. This will move most regular escorts to perform every time as if it were the first time.

    Also.

    If you see them once a month make sure they know that they're throwing away at least $1,000 bucks a year by losing you as a regular along with the benefits of sure money and cutting down on the possible probs of running into LEO.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on whether they travel or stay in the general area. I think the ones who travel to the area every couple of months or so are more prone to seeking regulars so they can notify them when they hit town.

    Personally, I tend to avoid becoming a regular because, from my experience, the quality of service goes downhill after the first couple of encounters. Damn near the same way it does in a real relationship! LOL.

  15. #6000

    Boss Booty Nikki

    I haven't posted in ages but I know there used to be numerous questions about this one so I decided to schedule with her and come out of retirement for a visit LOL. She usually posts up in MD near Caton Rd near Baltimore but she's in Oxon Hill which is way closer so I called and send a text. She responded in about an hour and I got the address and headed north. She was very paranoid about cops and said she is selective on who she see blah blah. I walked in and she is the girl in the pics. If you have seen her youtube videos (I can't find the link) her booty looks huuuuge and she can bounce the hell out of it. In person I really was not very impressed, and I am a booty man. I'd say it was 42-44 inches round at most, with a little cellulite. She talked to me for at least 10 minutes about how her boyfriend was pimping her then he got a better girl and kinda threw her to the side so she left him. Supposedly he also beats her so she let him and is moving more South. Anyway the visit starts with a short CBJ just to wake up Jr. And then she said come get behind me. So I get behind her and pounded her until Jr was pleased. The entire time she just laid there like a dead fish with her booty in the air. If you schedule with her I recommend the qv because theres nothing extra you get with a longer visit. So if you want to see the booty then schedule with her. I won't repeat now that she is off my bucket list. I will stick to my 1320 II take out for a while. Happy hobbying.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...4-you/20588066

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape