Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5984

    You should title this post Hot and Lonely Housewife, not Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...texts/18430227
    she's easily in her late 50's if not early 60's.

    All positions available and this was a covered affair, she was smelly and was farting / queefing all over the place. I'm not sure how I feel about this encounter other than I left feeling sick and wanting to wash myself from head to toe in bleach.
    Within a few days, this post will be back a few pages, and the BP link probably won't work, so anyone searching the forum for 'Housewife' in the future won't see this. 'Ehhh' is a fair description, but not a great title.

  2. #5983

    Ehhh.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...texts/18430227

    I've seen her ad every once in awhile more towards Richmond Hwy and closer to Maryland. I've always been intrigued because of my general tastes.

    Setting it up was simple enough two call system, on the way up, I walked by her husband supposedly. She has a dog (Labrador) in the room with her and like opened boxes of food and trash scattered around. Heavy on the smoke smell and overall about as bargain bin white trashy as you can expect.

    Not much to say, she's heavy on the dirty talk, she's heavy in general as well, a big lady if the pictures weren't evident enough (there accurate, except obviously for the dated picture when she was younger) she's easily in her late 50's if not early 60's.

    All positions available and this was a covered affair, she was smelly and was farting / queefing all over the place. I'm not sure how I feel about this encounter other than I left feeling sick and wanting to wash myself from head to toe in bleach.

    I'm usually for the white trash older women but this one takes the cake and goes further, I guess what I want is the appearance of such with out the real baggage. Performance was lack luster as well, it's probably because I just wanted to get out of there.

    I would give her a 6/10 which IMO isn't bad, but I'm bringing it down to a solid 5/10 would not go again only because she kept asking for a tip towards the end and asking for more money.

  3. #5982

    Not the Nuru, Not this Time

    This week I went south of Occoquan River to see a Christmas Sprite known as Nyomi (search BP DC or BP Nova or her website: http://www.nyomisnuru.com/). She is very easy to reach by phone (she talks to clients which is a good thing).

    All information on her website is accurate (including photos and description of services). It is exactly as described.

    I'd done the Nuru treatment before, so this time I tried the Tantra. Each treatment uses unique techniques. Each is very enjoyable. The price-point might make some more likely to gravitate to the Tantra, but for me and my money, I think the Nuru Gold is worth the upcharge.

    Nyomi is one of the sweetest women I've met in a long time. Truly friendly, wants to be sure the time is enjoyed -- cares that the customer is actually happy. She is also very nice to look at, friendly, and conversational.

    FWIW, I had a very good time, however, as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  4. #5981

    Chinese MILF report

    After getting additional intel on the "older Asian" with no pic, out in 'see-ville, I decided to partake. She will respond via text but will ask that you call her before she gives you the room number.

    I didn't ask for her name as I didn't really think my experience was that great so I just wanted to get out of there. She is mid-40's, nice body, probably A cup, untrimmed. But she is passive so I had to take charge a little bit and show her what I liked.

    I paid for an hour but was out in 20. I could had prolonged the session but her really passive nature was hard to get into it. Should had booked a half hour session. She likes to cuddle and kiss which was nice. 120/ hhr and 140/ hr were the rates quoted to me.

    Some Asian milfs I have seen just want to devour me and we hit it off good and have a good session. This MILF was kind of too passive for my tastes.

  5. #5980

    Price and Value

    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    I guess it is get what you paid for. I mean for 3 times you can get a much younger and more attractive with real pics. Yeah I think you are right about playing nice with mms.
    Believe it or not, the old adage "You get what you pay for," doesn't always apply. And it works on both sides of that coin. You've experienced what a lot of other mongers have also experienced, namely that you don't wind up getting the PYT but an older, less shapely therapist (even when you've called ahead and requested a certain girl).

    But, you'll occasionally find that you get a true gem, who might not be the prettiest or most shapely girl in the joint. This is the flip-side of the "get what you pay for" adage. The MMS sends in someone who looks to be the last girl you'd pick at the dance, but she turns out to be someone who'll rock your world with pleasure. I've had this happen a number of times over the past many years, where the MMS (after promising to send in a "nice girl") sends in a gal who was a tad chubby or was average looking. Yet, rather than humiliate the girl by requesting another one from MMS, I've always made it my policy to go through with the session. And, on so many occasions, the girl winds up giving a 5-star performance. I still recall one AMP (now defunct) - and I know this is the BP forum rather than the Massage Parlor forum, but the principle is the same. Where the therapist who came in was a chubby girl who wasn't the best "looker" either (although she wasn't homely by any stretch). While we waited for the TS to become available, she put a towel around me and then backed up against me, grinding her backside against Junior. I reciprocated by giving her a gentle nipple massage, which she really enjoyed. That was all there was to it, or so I thought. After an uneventful TS, we went back to the room and she administered a very solid massage, including a back walk (but without her full weight on me, of course). Then, with about 15 minutes remaining, she asked me to turn over. She dimmed the lights, as usual, came to the edge of the table, and proceeded to give me a BBBJ for about 20 seconds. "Wow!", I'm thinking, that was a nice little unexpected treat. Then, she climbs up onto the table, and I'm thinking she's going to finish me Russian. Instead, she straddles me and starts to rub Junior with her lips. Yeah, those lips. Slowly, back and forth for a bit. Then, she leans forward like she's going to kiss me, but instead slides slowly backward again until I felt a fantastic, warm, silky sensation surround Junior. You guessed it: She barebacked me. And she kept on rocking. And rocking. And rocking. Until she came, and then she kept rocking some more, until she wore down my resistance and made me explode. From that point onward, for the next 3˝ years, she was the only gal I requested at that AMP and the AMP that she eventually moved to. There were other girls at both places whom I would have selected over this girl, purely on appearance alone. But this girl pushed all of my buttons in exactly the right way.

    I could also tell you of another AMP I visited, where the MMS sent in the only available lady, a 42-year old MILF named Oki who had me by a dozen years. This gal kept apologizing to me, even though I hadn't given her any indication that I was disappointed. Anyway, just about the same thing happened here, near the end of the massage. Unfortunately, she was there only short-term, because when I called back a week later, MMS said that Oki had "gone back home. ".

    Then, there was a Chinese Condo in Rockville. These girls would rotate in for a one-week stretch, and it was purely "Hobson's Choice" as to who you got if you only visited once every week. One of the girls, who said she worked in LA as a telephone receptionist, was a short little thing, about 4'-8". She wasn't a "looker" either, but what she lacked in height or looks, she more than made up for in performance. After the session was over, she asked if I wanted to take a shower and stay a little while longer. Unfortunately, my timing was not good, as I had a "must keep" appointment to go to. And, of course, I forgot to get her digits. She's one that slipped through my fingers, as she would have otherwise been on my dance card every day whenever I traveled to LA on business (which, at that time, was fairly often).

    My point in all of this is: Whomever the MMS or manager sends in, ALWAYS treat the girl with respect and kindness. And, unless the girl is a sour be-I-itch, go through with the session. If the girl is chubby or plain-looking, and clearly not the best-looking girl in the establishment, she is certainly aware of this fact, as much as or even more so than you. Keep in mind that, since she will be taking off some or all of her clothes, she will likely be somewhat self-conscious. So, if you can bolster her self-image and let her know that she is fine in your eyes, the chances of you receiving a 5-star session can increase immensely. I've had a number of flat-chested Asian girls (even in a cultural group that is not known for its large-breasted women) who've actually apologized to me for being flat-chested, yet from whom I've gotten amazing FS (and even unrequested, spontaneous BBFS) after reassuring them that they were just fine and shown them a level of (true) respect that they obviously did not often receive.

    So, unless the MMS outright lies to you, when you call requesting a specific girl whom you've seen before, take the girl that comes through the door and treat her kindly. Do not let your disappointment (if any) show, smile often, and enjoy. Sometimes, you'll be surprised at the response from the girl.

    With regard to cultivating the MMS, that never hurts, either. The occasional small gift is good policy, as is the occasional request that she be your therapist (unless she's 70-plus and clearly not a possible player). She'll appreciate the flattery and, on rare occasions, might take you up on your request (perhaps when the AMP or CC is busy). On those occasions, you will likely discover that the MMS is a tigress and knows how to make you respond in ways you never thought possible. Trust me, it is possible and it does happen. You just have to be willing to make the play and be ready when the opportunity arises. If you are, and you exceed the MMS's expectations, you'll be golden at that AMP or Condo.

    Just FYI and FWIW. Like any advice, it's free for the taking. The value of the advice is in how well you make use of it.

    Roman.

  6. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I've been told the same. If you don't like what you see, just leave. And I know many don't have the same problem, but sometimes I feel bad leaving unless she's really bad. I was told of a young one a few weeks ago by MMS and went to check it out and she was 42 (she gave me her number and QQ which listed her age), that said her body was still decent and she was fairly pretty so I did decide to stay. And she was extremely sweet, even did BBBJ which I don't find is consistently provided at the CC's.

    Maybe she is 'young' compared to most customers? Maybe she's young compared to the MMS? She def has me by a decade.

    If you repeat often and create a relationship with MMS (might be easier if you speak Chinese) she may be good to you, let you know when someone she knows fits your taste is in town. But as Jim said, certainly don't hesitate to leave and let the MMS know why (too old, not attractive, etc).

    Of course if you ever find that gem. Don't hesitate to share! .
    I guess it is get what you paid for. I mean for 3 times you can get a much younger and more attractive with real pics. Yeah I think you are right about playing nice with mms. I overheard her talking to someone in the background about treating someone right since hes a regular. I think these girls stay till their tourist visas are up. The one I saw said she's going back in a month then come back a month later but not really worth seeing.

    Which mms or phone do you use? BTW I think sometimes korean mms runs these joints too.

  7. #5978

    Another note

    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know its that for hh. Thought for an hour. The mms told me today theres a new girl in town and she's younger and thin. Customers said she's decent. She did stress that I can jusy check it out and leave if she's not pretty or young. She just keep saying pretty is really eye of beholder. Guess it helps little I speak Chinese? BTW the girl I reviewed kind of forced me taking her cell number but don't feel like calling her in future though.

    I am wondering if the herndon place is different mms? Anyone know their ads?
    I've been told the same. If you don't like what you see, just leave. And I know many don't have the same problem, but sometimes I feel bad leaving unless she's really bad. I was told of a young one a few weeks ago by MMS and went to check it out and she was 42 (she gave me her number and QQ which listed her age), that said her body was still decent and she was fairly pretty so I did decide to stay. And she was extremely sweet, even did BBBJ which I don't find is consistently provided at the CC's.

    Maybe she is 'young' compared to most customers? Maybe she's young compared to the MMS? She def has me by a decade.

    If you repeat often and create a relationship with MMS (might be easier if you speak Chinese) she may be good to you, let you know when someone she knows fits your taste is in town. But as Jim said, certainly don't hesitate to leave and let the MMS know why (too old, not attractive, etc).

    Of course if you ever find that gem. Don't hesitate to share! .

  8. #5977

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    99.9% of the Asian agency ads use fake pics and, while it doesn't hurt to request a younger provider, just remember they will usually tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you to schedule an appt because they know from experience that most mongers will go through with the session once they get to the door.

    IMHO, what helps to improve the odds is to book the shortest possible session and be prepared to walk away if you don't like the appearance or age of the provider. If MMS calls you back to ask what's wrong you can just say "she's not pretty" or "she's too old" and she may offer to let you try a different girl, if one is available.

    If you get to the place and you like what you see, then it's still best to start with the shortest session because even the attractive Chinese girls are usually one and done providers. If you start the session and it's going really well, then you can almost always extend without any problem by just paying the difference. The only time that might not work is if they're busy and another client is coming soon. If she's attractive but her service isn't great, at least you're only out the short-session fee (I always push for 120/ hh).

    If you luck out and find a gem, make sure to get her personal digits because the girls rotate often and the best way to find her again is to be able to text her directly.
    I didn't know its that for hh. Thought for an hour. The mms told me today theres a new girl in town and she's younger and thin. Customers said she's decent. She did stress that I can jusy check it out and leave if she's not pretty or young. She just keep saying pretty is really eye of beholder. Guess it helps little I speak Chinese? BTW the girl I reviewed kind of forced me taking her cell number but don't feel like calling her in future though.

    I am wondering if the herndon place is different mms? Anyone know their ads?

  9. #5976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    The only strategy (IMHO) that works with Asian crapshoot ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...towen/20416153

    I talked to Chinese lady over the phone. There were teo available one she said is younger but further from me so I went to one in tysons. She's 40's and everything covered. Not much rush. We spoke Chinese the whole time. $. 4 . It was actually $. 2 but thr lady over phone said I should pay little more for better service.

    Anyone know any younger Chinese providers?
    99.9% of the Asian agency ads use fake pics and, while it doesn't hurt to request a younger provider, just remember they will usually tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you to schedule an appt because they know from experience that most mongers will go through with the session once they get to the door.

    IMHO, what helps to improve the odds is to book the shortest possible session and be prepared to walk away if you don't like the appearance or age of the provider. If MMS calls you back to ask what's wrong you can just say "she's not pretty" or "she's too old" and she may offer to let you try a different girl, if one is available.

    If you get to the place and you like what you see, then it's still best to start with the shortest session because even the attractive Chinese girls are usually one and done providers. If you start the session and it's going really well, then you can almost always extend without any problem by just paying the difference. The only time that might not work is if they're busy and another client is coming soon. If she's attractive but her service isn't great, at least you're only out the short-session fee (I always push for 120/ hh).

    If you luck out and find a gem, make sure to get her personal digits because the girls rotate often and the best way to find her again is to be able to text her directly.

  10. #5975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Bad reviews under multiple names & numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number (contained in the ad) 703-622-9987.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/go...yself/19766233

    Paid for an hour, was thrown out in less than 30 minutes. The picture is accurate. Great looking body with some of the worst breast tattoos I have ever seen. In addition to being shorted on time, she obviously HATES what she does. It was a singularly unpleasant experience. To answer the question, before it is asked, yes I tried to get some of my money back, but that was a nogo (sounded to me like someone in the next room, and I didn't want trouble from a pimp or a boyfriend).

    Don't waste your time or money. Stay safe.
    IIRC, she's used at least 3 names (Kelly, Meg, Amanda) and at least that many phone numbers to try to escape her rep for crap service.

    Because she uses those kinds of deceptive tactics, it makes her reviews difficult to find. Not that it helps you much now but here's one search strategy that works to discover her reviews on the oThER site.

    First, Google image search (right click on her pic, assuming you're using Chrome browser).

    Second, make sure you display all search results by clicking "show duplicate results" if applicable.

    Third, instead of clicking directly on a link, use the drop-down arrow to show the cached site content.

    In this particular case, the direct link gives you this:

    http://liverubreviews.com/404/nova

    But the cached content gives you this:

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

    And when you scroll down you'll see her pic associated with a possible review under a different number.

    I know this kind of homework sounds like it takes a lot of time and effort, but once you've done it a few times you'll find it goes quickly and it definitely has the potential to save you from seeing a WOTAM (Waste of Time and Money) provider.

    Happy hunting and stay safe.

  11. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone play music during their encounters?

    If so, what are you doing it to?
    Doing it to the beat of an Australian didgeridoo, for the rhythm. .

  12. #5973

    Music?

    Does anyone play music during their encounters?

    If so, what are you doing it to?

  13. #5972

    Asian MILF on the halfshell

    As promised in my earlier review, here is the report on my subsequent get-together with Nana (one of the two Asian MILFs I'd met earlier). When I called, the "phone lady" asked if I wanted both ladies again. But, while the two-MILF Asian experience was certainly memorable and fun, the value (and affordability) of a one-on-one session is better from my perspective. So, I told her that I wanted to see Nana this time around.

    As before, I arrived at the mid-range motel and went up to the room, where Nana met me at the door in a tight-fitting, leopard-spotted, short-hemmed dress. She recognized me from the week before, and seemed surprised but pleased that I had returned to see her. Anyway, we dispensed with the formalities (including a small box of Godiva chocolates as a gift, which she loves) and got on the king-sized bed to get better acquainted. This included some LFK, cuddling, roaming, and conversation before getting down to more serious business. She started with some "reverse" Russian (facing away), licking, and a nice BBBJ before she came back for some DFK while massaging Junior. I wanted to string this out as much as possible, so I took the lead for a while and engaged her in some extended DATY, which included the simultaneous application of a Hitachi Magic Wand against her pubic bone. You know that the lady is enjoying the attention when, while you've got her legs bent back, she keeps lifting her head from the pillow to stare you in the eyes.

    She was no match for the Wand and eventually succumbed to its magic. After she recovered, she opened the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a cover. She had me lie on my back while she rolled it on. For me, the moment of maximum anticipation is when the lady is kneeling beside you and, having applied some lube to you and herself, she swings one of her legs across your legs and over your hips to mount you cowgirl style.

    For a gal of approximately 45 years old, Nana is surprisingly tight. She rode me CG for about 5 minutes, and kept adjusting herself to make sure she was getting maximum contact. This occasionally brought her 36-Bs directly over my face, enabling me to nurse and stimulate her further. From the look on her face, she must have cum a second time and then rolled over for me to get on top in Mish. I applied a bit more lube and slid back in, and again brought the Hitachi into play. After about a minute, I actually felt her contractions, after which she insisted that we not use the Magic Wand any more. (After some use, it's too powerful even on "Low" setting.) Then, for the next 15 minutes, we just enjoyed some slow Mish action. I noticed that her tits, previously fairly perky, had gone soft and spread out a bit, a good indication of her having had a few orgasms. I picked up the pace, and she grabbed and held me close with some DFK, which took me over the edge. We both lay there for about a minute before getting up and heading to the shower.

    Afterwards, we got dressed and, as I headed out the door, she gave me one final DFK for the drive back home.

    For this session, the FBAS ratings are (7. 5), (8. 0), (8. 5), and (9. 0). Would I repeat with this mid-40's Asian lady? You be the judge.

  14. #5971

    Chinese MILF.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...towen/20416153

    I talked to Chinese lady over the phone. There were teo available one she said is younger but further from me so I went to one in tysons. She's 40's and everything covered. Not much rush. We spoke Chinese the whole time. $. 4 . It was actually $. 2 but thr lady over phone said I should pay little more for better service.

    Anyone know any younger Chinese providers?

  15. #5970
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Excellent report and very fair outlook.

    Thanks.

    LexLuther.
    Thanks, Lex. We try our best.

    If you decide to partake, I think you'll enjoy. These two ladies won't be every monger's cup of jasmine tea, but they get the job done and then some.

    Roman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape