Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9059
-
12-07-15 00:29 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 166I guess it depends on whether they travel or stay in the general area. I think the ones who travel to the area every couple of months or so are more prone to seeking regulars so they can notify them when they hit town.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
Personally, I tend to avoid becoming a regular because, from my experience, the quality of service goes downhill after the first couple of encounters. Damn near the same way it does in a real relationship! LOL.
-
12-06-15 23:26 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 192I graded her based on my very subjective qualities of what I would consider trash / old escorts. It is I would agree generous and that is a fair opinion because if I was looking for a dime piece petite girl she would be no more than a 1 IMO. The asking for more money bit at the end really pissed me off though. I try to rate the types of escorts on a fair scale although it by no means is across the board.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-15 20:42 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 918You are a generous grader. I'd give her a 3/10. She and the whole setup really is nasty.
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-15 20:15 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 32Mia in Woodbridge
I know it's been a while since I've posted here, so I figured one of my latest ventures would be fitting to share with my fellow hobbyist. Mia, who I have seen a few times now, is a short, curvy and sexy lady who knows how to please. From the first time we met it's been as if we have known each other forever. She makes you feel comfortable and even helped me undress and folded my clothes neatly on the table! Took care of the gift exchange, then had me get comfortable while she does the same. Wipes the Mr. Down before giving an amazing BBBJ with plenty of suction and spit. This didn't happen the first visit, so YMMV. At this point I'm ready to go so she lubes up and hops on for a good ride! Allows me full access to her luscious melons that are pretty and firm. Mia has a great body. Ass, tits, thighs, nice tats on her back and just enough meat on her bones. Flipped over for some Mish and she pulled her legs back and pulled me down close so I could go deeper inside her while she moaned in enjoyment. Had to keep myself from blowing my load too soon, as this one moves her body with you enhancing the feeling. Saved the best for last. Doggie, and she sits her ass up just right to allow every inch to penetrate her. Pounded on her juicy cakes until I filled the bag. She came back and laid out on bed with me, as we both were spent. Mia is a breathe of fresh air with all of the fakes out here, and more than worthy of a visit! Already planning my next visit with her. Caught her special of $100 hhr and allows 2 pops with the Hr. Enjoy!
-Structure.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...l-now/20475612
-
12-06-15 18:47 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 1991Maybe she's not in VA?
Since many of these ladies cycle back and forth from NYC, even though they're using a local number it's possible the woman on the other end of the phone may not be in NOVA.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
Next time you talk with her you could try asking her where she is. If she's local then you can try persuading her to meet you someplace she would consider safe (maybe Starbucks) or let her suggest something.
OTOH, you could just continue with your regularly scheduled session!
Either way, happy hunting and stay safe.
-
12-06-15 17:17 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 258As I was driving home, I was thinking the same thing! Never hurts to ask! About 5 years ago I stopped in at a now closed spa where I was a regular and the mamasan knew me. It was busy and she asked if I could wait or come back. I asked to see her and she accepted. One of the better experiences I have had at a spa.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-15 16:41 #5993Regular Member

Posts: 4Oops.
I'm an idiot. I misread Nyomi's terms. She say clients must be at least 30, not less than 30. Sorry.
-
12-06-15 15:53 #5992Regular Member

Posts: 4Went through her site and was impressed. Lovely woman, close by, good rates. Was ready to pull the trigger when I got to the part where she stipulates that clients must be 30 or younger!
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
Her business, her rules, but that seems like an dumb way to limit her clientele. Got to say that if I was 30 again instead of 50 I might not find her as attractive as I do now.
-
12-06-15 10:53 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 805The DMV Market.
Is the market so rich for escorts that any of them can treat their guests indifferently and still make a decent living? From what I've heard many escorts do not seem to be interested in acquiring regulars. What gives?
-
12-06-15 04:40 #5990

Posts: 906Believe it or not, I've tried on a couple occasions to get the lady who answers the phone to do a date with me, but she has demurred each time. I suspect she's in her 50's and may lack confidence. She does have a good phone personality, though, and seems like she'd make a fun date.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-15 21:53 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 192I'll try to be a bit more thorough next time, I've tried in the past to include names, but sometimes I forget. I'll do screen captures and attach them next time.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-15 21:49 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 258I saw Lulu yesterday. All in all a pretty good time. Her English is indeed limited but we were able to make it work. The room was pretty warm but since it was cold outside and I was out of my clothes in less than a minute it didn't matter. She did have some food simmering on the stove that put a pleasant fragrance in the room. She was responsive but a bit passive. I enjoyed myself and will try Nana next time. The lady who takes the calls speaks good English and implies that she is the one you will see but that is a common occurrence and didn't bother me.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-15 14:59 #5987

Posts: 906
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
Or, if possible, include a screen capture of her ad.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-15 06:34 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 152Thank you for the tips!
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-15 05:29 #5985

Posts: 906Sounds like you might have gotten Lulu. I had a decent experience with her, but she was on the passive side. (Also, the limited English may contribute to that.).
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
If you repeat, ask for Nana. She's not passive.



















