Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,976 to 33,990 of 61384
-
12-13-15 10:47 #27409Senior Member

Posts: 174Cece
Ran across cece of CB recently off Pontiac. Took her to my spot and enjoyed a nice bbjcim. Skills were decent. Will repeat and sample full service next time. Got digits. Got new pics.
-
12-13-15 09:16 #27408

Posts: 540
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
Exactly. Same one!
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-15 09:09 #27407Senior Member

Posts: 502Fayette st Tammy
Didn't know she did Greek Tammy is a cool date when she's not high, she is a train wreck when she is I seen her crash her car in broad daylight chasing some testers, also Strap up when with her I mean cover everything you've been warned. FYI she's not Hispanic or Italian just a nice looking white girl the make-up can change your appearance Mongers.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-15 08:12 #27406Senior Member

Posts: 55Harford Rd Taylor
I was coming home from work on Fri. And saw Taylor. It was getn dark and I thought it was her. I looped around and caught her by the CVS. She's gained some weight. Her ass looked good. She said she's married now and just came bk down for a little bit. She had a fight with her husband and said she has nowhere to stay bt that she'll probably go home after the wkend. Tried to get BBBJ frm her bt she wanted more than I was willing to spend. Taylor can tell some tall tales so take frm this what you will. I think she will be bk for awhile. I know there are some Taylor fans so I figured I'd let you guys know of her return. Ill steer clear of her due to her past exploits. Be careful because I doubt if things have changed. Bt I know she can be a good date bt she can also be a ripoff in more ways than one. Be safe. Mo.
-
12-12-15 23:01 #27405Senior Member

Posts: 614Rip off Jenn
Isn't this rip off Jenn that use to hang out on the Block? She used to also hang out at the circus and whould show up on backpage occasionally. If its the same jenn, looks like it from pic, there where numerous reports about her sticky fingures.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 21:37 #27404Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jenna2
Masonm, I hope. That the girl you were referring to. Was a different girl;'because I never had problem with this Jen. She's always been pleasant with great service.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 19:59 #27403Senior Member

Posts: 137Wow, that really sucks. I haven't had that kind of experience with her yet and I hope I don't. There are other providers I'd pick up first, but at this point I'm willing to have another go.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 18:58 #27402

Posts: 540I confess to not being 100% sure about image. Real name for one I'm talking about is Janet with Italian surname. Her gf is AA named Lucy. The Ripoff thread has info and reports other than mine.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 18:33 #27401Senior Member

Posts: 511That's Jenna2. Never had an issue with her.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
12-12-15 18:14 #27400

Posts: 540I didnt think so at first but seeing larger image I think that is the girl. There may be image on Ripoff thread.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 18:09 #27399Senior Member

Posts: 222Cc
This sad because she is a great provider. I always tip her once done because she puts in the work during the CBJ to make me blast in 5 minutes or less. I think you caught her on a bad day.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 17:09 #27398Regular Member

Posts: 141Tammy
Took a ride thru Conkling st today L. E. Was everywhere. But I did manage to find a real gem named Tammy I thought she was spanish at first but she says italian. And honestly I don, t care this gal was out of this world Dark mediterranean looks with a smoking hot body. Started off with a BBBJ with lots of attention paid to the boys Switched to frontal & then to greek, Finished off where we started. Dropped her off at her place. I have digits. But I am holding off on this one. But if you are real lucky you may find her on the Conkling stroll.
-
12-12-15 16:28 #27397Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jen
Tou talking about this Jen.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 15:32 #27396Senior Member

Posts: 201Janet AKA Ripoff Jen
Any chance you have any pics of this girl?
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-15 12:01 #27395

Posts: 540Janet aka Ripoff Jen
Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.










Reply With Quote




