Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27439
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Got a room with her earlier this week and she took about 20 minutes in the bathroom before even starting, then after about 5 minutes she started complaining. Completely pissed me off.
    Wow, that really sucks. I haven't had that kind of experience with her yet and I hope I don't. There are other providers I'd pick up first, but at this point I'm willing to have another go.

  2. #27438
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    That's Jenna2. Never had an issue with her.

    Oak.
    I confess to not being 100% sure about image. Real name for one I'm talking about is Janet with Italian surname. Her gf is AA named Lucy. The Ripoff thread has info and reports other than mine.

  3. #27437
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Tou talking about this Jen.
    That's Jenna2. Never had an issue with her.

    Oak.

  4. #27436
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Tou talking about this Jen.
    I didnt think so at first but seeing larger image I think that is the girl. There may be image on Ripoff thread.

  5. #27435

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped CC off Fairhaven for a BBBJ. Mistake. This little girl couldn't keep her eyes open long enough put my dick in her mouth. Ended up cock beating her face while she randomly squeezed my nuts in between naps. Pass on this little Italian, there's better avail.
    This sad because she is a great provider. I always tip her once done because she puts in the work during the CBJ to make me blast in 5 minutes or less. I think you caught her on a bad day.

  6. #27434

    Tammy

    Took a ride thru Conkling st today L. E. Was everywhere. But I did manage to find a real gem named Tammy I thought she was spanish at first but she says italian. And honestly I don, t care this gal was out of this world Dark mediterranean looks with a smoking hot body. Started off with a BBBJ with lots of attention paid to the boys Switched to frontal & then to greek, Finished off where we started. Dropped her off at her place. I have digits. But I am holding off on this one. But if you are real lucky you may find her on the Conkling stroll.

  7. #27433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.
    Tou talking about this Jen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  8. #27432

    Janet AKA Ripoff Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.
    Any chance you have any pics of this girl?

  9. #27431

    Janet aka Ripoff Jen

    Saw ripoff Jen on Carey and Herkimer. One time hottie, and skilled. Spinner body, long blonde hair and new growths / swellings on face and chest. Expert thief who extracts cash and credit cards during BJ. I'm told has connections to identity thieves. Has at least one warrant. Some posts on her in "ripoff" thread.

  10. #27430

    Lisa--Ramsey St.

    Chatted w / Lisa on Ramsey St and asked for her phone # she politely declined. Continued on my mongering quest and ran into Angela on S. Carey (nice gal but not my type). Circled back up Ramsey and saw Lisa walking around the circle but she didn't stand there kept on chugging. Followed her down McHenry and she wouldn't give me any eye contact. Went on to the Horseshoe to make a couple $$, then went back on the prowl for Lisa (light brown hair in pony tail, 5. 6 I ish, athletic bottom half). Found her sitting at a picnic table off Ramsey by the park, tooted horn but she still wouldn't bite. Has anyone had the pleasure of her company? She's def. A blue chipper!!

  11. #27429

    Hoodie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.
    I am pretty sure this is the WSW I saw some weeks back standing just on S Mount St at night. She had a hoodie on so I can't make a positive I'd. I do remember she had a nice size ass on her. We made eye contact and she followed me around the corner on Cole st. I was just checkin her out though, I just stopped and parked so I could try and run Lilly or Nikki down and do some texting. Next thing I know she's at my driver side door pulling the handle trying to get in. I waved her off and could tell she was upset. I got out and asked her name, but she was pissed and kept on walking.

    She looked good for a SW as far as her body, but her facial expression was overly sullen, and turned me off when I first looked at her.

  12. #27428

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.
    Ahhh. Ok thanks. Hopefully her digits will remain the same.

  13. #27427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach Destiny. Digits ending in 65. She usually picks up or gets right back to me. Been a little while now. Anyone seen her or heard anything?
    Destiny is on a forced vacation for a little while. I'm in touch with her regularly. She will most likely leave the spa early next month. Stay tuned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Destiny1.PNG‎   Destiny2.PNG‎  

  14. #27426

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrooge  [View Original Post]
    Damn, very sad to hear she's gone. Been looking for her for a good while now. I swear she's the reason I even still go out to find talent. Had me like an addict, chasing the first experience and nothing compared.
    Seeing her picture on John's living room table years ago. He use to rent rooms in the ally at the end of S Vincent st. I asked John who was that good looking girl. He said, oh that's Shannon. I couldn't believe it when I found out she was a SW. She looked like a model. I also couldn't believe how nice she was.

    She kinda looks like Nicole Simpson is this picture. Minus the cold sore Ofcourse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40527_104932899564860_3146949_n.jpg‎  

  15. #27425

    Destiny

    Been trying to reach Destiny. Digits ending in 65. She usually picks up or gets right back to me. Been a little while now. Anyone seen her or heard anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape