Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14205

    Bob521's Also No!

    Fine detective work there, Bob521.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    No way. Price is wrong. And she is too young, even if she is really 18. And if she's not, you could end up in deep shit. She is potentially a really messed up chick.

    Update: I Just saw ChineseDragon post in Backpage forum with the same pitch: Not sure if this is right spot. Need advice got offered full service by 19 yr old cute with some baby fat. She wants $$ for one pop. I think that's way too high. Any suggestions? ?

    So we probably should take these questions with a grain of salt, and more likely a way to pitch a service.

    Bob.

  2. #14204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Also No!

    No way. Price is wrong. And she is too young, even if she is really 18. And if she's not, you could end up in deep shit. She is potentially a really messed up chick.

    Update: I Just saw ChineseDragon post in Backpage forum with the same pitch: Not sure if this is right spot. Need advice got offered full service by 19 yr old cute with some baby fat. She wants $$ for one pop. I think that's way too high. Any suggestions? ?

    So we probably should take these questions with a grain of salt, and more likely a way to pitch a service.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.

  3. #14203

    No!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.
    No again! Rocket Dork.

  4. #14202
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.
    No way!

    If you pay it then she will tell her friends how much she is getting and then they will want to start charging the same and the prices will start going up. She can ask whatever she wants, but what she wants and what she gets are 2 different things. I would bargain her down. Alot.

  5. #14201

    RE: Elaborate

    I haven't visited. I found the pics to be quite fine, figured I'd share.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Good time?

  6. #14200

    Non pro

    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.

  7. #14199

    Elaborate

    Good time?

  8. #14198
    Thanks Admin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Put up a post telling guys not to post information-->Permanent Moderation.

    Cops don't use our forum to find out where guys are getting hand jobs. They look for MP's that chicks don't go into. Then they send UC's in.

    Don't post that crap here, we didn't start this forum so you guys can have a PM system. You don't have to post anything you don't want to. What you can't do is tell guys, or infer that, they shouldn't.

    A2

  9. #14197
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    How it works

    Put up a post telling guys not to post information-->Permanent Moderation.

    Cops don't use our forum to find out where guys are getting hand jobs. They look for MP's that chicks don't go into. Then they send UC's in.

    Don't post that crap here, we didn't start this forum so you guys can have a PM system. You don't have to post anything you don't want to. What you can't do is tell guys, or infer that, they shouldn't.

    A2

  10. #14196
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #14195

    Yedam visit

    I wanted to try a new place but she cancelled on me last minute (previous customer extended time). So on way back visited Yedam. Mamasan recognized me and thanks to the forum I was able to use backdoor (to the facility). Mamasan said there is a "new girl" if I could wait 5 minutes in the room, which I did.

    Looks was ok (seemed to have a lot of mileage on), mid 40's. Very good massage skills and full menu was available with standard pricing.

    Finished few minutes before time, once I pointed out there's still time, she went ahead and gave me massage for the remainder of the time.

  12. #14194

    I'll second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    I guess my Belmont Spa comments got lost in this current thread (which is very good reading).

    In my opinion, quickly becoming the go to place in the Lakeview area. I'll swap info with anyone who is interested. But there are reviews out there. Too many places going down the tubes these days, so the good ones are worth a mention.
    Thanks for reposting about Belmont, Miamiat. I'm a south sider, but was having drinks with a friend just down the road on Belmont. So paid a visit and by sheer luck, happened to draw an old friend I hadn't seen in a few years.

    Left happy enough, and am quite unsure if more is available. But likely will further explore at some point.

    Feel free to PM if interested in more info.

  13. #14193
    All this sounds like dating. The whole point of paying is to avoid dating. So you can just get fucked and not have to "connect" or "be patient. ".

    Dating is great. And relationships are great. This forum shouldn't be about dating tips though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Whatever those Korean grocery stores are called. They are swarming with chicks your age wanting to get laid. There were some posts about meeting girls this way. Guys, please add suggestions to the ones I noted below. SykesCora, read back on the topic. AveJoe has some good posts on these stores. There are others was well.

    You have the advantage being a good looking guy. Put Kakao talk Google Translate, and Wechat on your phone. There are posts about that as well. Just be relaxed. Friendly. Smile. If I was going to attempt this (which I don't think I will) I'd have a cart of something and buy or pretend to buy buying fruit or vegetables. Spot a nice girl picking out fruit. Make eye contact. Ask her a question about how to select some fruit or vegetable. Then, (I guess) say you are not too experienced with cooking. Maybe ask a cooking question. If you are REALLY lucky, she will engage in conversation and she might offer to cook for you. All I can say is it is like fishing with lightweight line. Take your time. Don't pull too hard. If she does cook for you, don't push for sex until she gives the opening. The key in any event is to allow her to make the first move. Just smile. If she smiles back you have a shot. All we ask is that you let us know if you succeed. Bob.

  14. #14192

  15. #14191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Visit the H-Mart if you want a new experience.

    Whatever those Korean grocery stores are called. They are swarming with chicks your age wanting to get laid. There were some posts about meeting girls this way. Guys, please add suggestions to the ones I noted below. SykesCora, read back on the topic. AveJoe has some good posts on these stores. There are others was well.

    You have the advantage being a good looking guy. Put Kakao talk Google Translate, and Wechat on your phone. There are posts about that as well. Just be relaxed. Friendly. Smile. If I was going to attempt this (which I don't think I will) I'd have a cart of something and buy or pretend to buy buying fruit or vegetables. Spot a nice girl picking out fruit. Make eye contact. Ask her a question about how to select some fruit or vegetable. Then, (I guess) say you are not too experienced with cooking. Maybe ask a cooking question. If you are REALLY lucky, she will engage in conversation and she might offer to cook for you. All I can say is it is like fishing with lightweight line. Take your time. Don't pull too hard. If she does cook for you, don't push for sex until she gives the opening. The key in any event is to allow her to make the first move. Just smile. If she smiles back you have a shot. All we ask is that you let us know if you succeed. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm too young. I'm pretty good looking and 21 yrs old. I went to this place on Gunnison because of the good reviews. I arrived to the place and the mamasan gave me a weird look. She told me they are busy for the next 40 minutes. Then she asked how old am I and I replied 21. I thought everythings going to be fine and I walked around the block for the next 40 min. When I came back I saw a girl that works there. She was sitting on the couch and called mamasan when I came. Mamasan came and told me they were closed LOL. I lost 2 hours because I had to take a bus there and then I walked 40 min around the block but they just wanted to get rid of me. I guess I was looking too suspicious. Well, I got to wait a couple more years I guess but its hard when I have a babyface. LOL. On the other hand I still have this place on Belmont and can't say a one bad word about it. But I got a little bored and wanted to try something new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape