rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14196
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #14195

    Yedam visit

    I wanted to try a new place but she cancelled on me last minute (previous customer extended time). So on way back visited Yedam. Mamasan recognized me and thanks to the forum I was able to use backdoor (to the facility). Mamasan said there is a "new girl" if I could wait 5 minutes in the room, which I did.

    Looks was ok (seemed to have a lot of mileage on), mid 40's. Very good massage skills and full menu was available with standard pricing.

    Finished few minutes before time, once I pointed out there's still time, she went ahead and gave me massage for the remainder of the time.

  3. #14194

    I'll second that

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    I guess my Belmont Spa comments got lost in this current thread (which is very good reading).

    In my opinion, quickly becoming the go to place in the Lakeview area. I'll swap info with anyone who is interested. But there are reviews out there. Too many places going down the tubes these days, so the good ones are worth a mention.
    Thanks for reposting about Belmont, Miamiat. I'm a south sider, but was having drinks with a friend just down the road on Belmont. So paid a visit and by sheer luck, happened to draw an old friend I hadn't seen in a few years.

    Left happy enough, and am quite unsure if more is available. But likely will further explore at some point.

    Feel free to PM if interested in more info.

  4. #14193
    All this sounds like dating. The whole point of paying is to avoid dating. So you can just get fucked and not have to "connect" or "be patient. ".

    Dating is great. And relationships are great. This forum shouldn't be about dating tips though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Whatever those Korean grocery stores are called. They are swarming with chicks your age wanting to get laid. There were some posts about meeting girls this way. Guys, please add suggestions to the ones I noted below. SykesCora, read back on the topic. AveJoe has some good posts on these stores. There are others was well.

    You have the advantage being a good looking guy. Put Kakao talk Google Translate, and Wechat on your phone. There are posts about that as well. Just be relaxed. Friendly. Smile. If I was going to attempt this (which I don't think I will) I'd have a cart of something and buy or pretend to buy buying fruit or vegetables. Spot a nice girl picking out fruit. Make eye contact. Ask her a question about how to select some fruit or vegetable. Then, (I guess) say you are not too experienced with cooking. Maybe ask a cooking question. If you are REALLY lucky, she will engage in conversation and she might offer to cook for you. All I can say is it is like fishing with lightweight line. Take your time. Don't pull too hard. If she does cook for you, don't push for sex until she gives the opening. The key in any event is to allow her to make the first move. Just smile. If she smiles back you have a shot. All we ask is that you let us know if you succeed. Bob.

  5. #14192

  6. #14191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Visit the H-Mart if you want a new experience.

    Whatever those Korean grocery stores are called. They are swarming with chicks your age wanting to get laid. There were some posts about meeting girls this way. Guys, please add suggestions to the ones I noted below. SykesCora, read back on the topic. AveJoe has some good posts on these stores. There are others was well.

    You have the advantage being a good looking guy. Put Kakao talk Google Translate, and Wechat on your phone. There are posts about that as well. Just be relaxed. Friendly. Smile. If I was going to attempt this (which I don't think I will) I'd have a cart of something and buy or pretend to buy buying fruit or vegetables. Spot a nice girl picking out fruit. Make eye contact. Ask her a question about how to select some fruit or vegetable. Then, (I guess) say you are not too experienced with cooking. Maybe ask a cooking question. If you are REALLY lucky, she will engage in conversation and she might offer to cook for you. All I can say is it is like fishing with lightweight line. Take your time. Don't pull too hard. If she does cook for you, don't push for sex until she gives the opening. The key in any event is to allow her to make the first move. Just smile. If she smiles back you have a shot. All we ask is that you let us know if you succeed. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm too young. I'm pretty good looking and 21 yrs old. I went to this place on Gunnison because of the good reviews. I arrived to the place and the mamasan gave me a weird look. She told me they are busy for the next 40 minutes. Then she asked how old am I and I replied 21. I thought everythings going to be fine and I walked around the block for the next 40 min. When I came back I saw a girl that works there. She was sitting on the couch and called mamasan when I came. Mamasan came and told me they were closed LOL. I lost 2 hours because I had to take a bus there and then I walked 40 min around the block but they just wanted to get rid of me. I guess I was looking too suspicious. Well, I got to wait a couple more years I guess but its hard when I have a babyface. LOL. On the other hand I still have this place on Belmont and can't say a one bad word about it. But I got a little bored and wanted to try something new.

  7. #14190

    Just saying.

    Bob, thanks for the new info. Increased my fun at certain spas 10 fold! Best info I've heard in years!

    E66, you speak truth. The right word and a little chemistry opens doors. But not everyone knows how to or wants to get with the flow. Too bad.

    Cast and RD, my brothers always rockin the truth. And sharing info. Always big thanks to you both for the years of experience.

    Balance. Give a little and get a lot. But for sure hold the line on bad service and paying over the standard rate. And if something works for someone else why hate on them? No one said you have to do what they do. You have something that works for you then bravo.

    Thanks one and all. Something to be learned on every post.

  8. #14189
    I guess I'm too young. I'm pretty good looking and 21 yrs old. I went to this place on Gunnison because of the good reviews. I arrived to the place and the mamasan gave me a weird look. She told me they are busy for the next 40 minutes. Then she asked how old am I and I replied 21. I thought everythings going to be fine and I walked around the block for the next 40 min. When I came back I saw a girl that works there. She was sitting on the couch and called mamasan when I came. Mamasan came and told me they were closed LOL. I lost 2 hours because I had to take a bus there and then I walked 40 min around the block but they just wanted to get rid of me. I guess I was looking too suspicious. Well, I got to wait a couple more years I guess but its hard when I have a babyface. LOL. On the other hand I still have this place on Belmont and can't say a one bad word about it. But I got a little bored and wanted to try something new.

  9. #14188

    Zing

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    If you are having sex with them then you are in fact having a social relationship. Whether money is exchanged or not.
    Don't tell Mr. PP that, if it's not strictly a business relationship he will not show up.

  10. #14187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Doesn't pertain

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Again, this really doesn't pertain to my original post. I said nothing about a relationship, and unless they decide to immediately give up stroking cocks for a living, having a relationship is a laughable thought. Many of the women in US spas are intimidated that they do not speak much English? That is strictly their problem, and what are they doing here in that case anyway? I speak Spanish, French, and Italian. I learned them all. When I lived outside of the US, I spoke one of those languages unless someone felt like speaking to me in English. I can't show them pics of Beijing or Shanghai because I never have been there and never will go there. I was speaking of service, the language barrier, and the women's attempt at getting larger and larger tips for more and more lackluster, and lesser services. I was speaking of the fact that we need to stand our ground and get what we pay for, door fee to tip, start to finish. There's also an inference that because I, or we, are critical of bad service, bad attitudes, or a language barrier, that we are not treating these women with respect. That is a ridiculous assumption. And as for "respect", I treat everyone well, until or unless I am not treated well in return. Respect is another thing. Respect from me is earned, not simply given.
    Sorry if I misread your post or got off topic.

  11. #14186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    News Flash

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good can come from social relationship with a sex slave from Asia.
    If you are having sex with them then you are in fact having a social relationship. Whether money is exchanged or not.

  12. #14185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Do you eat out for dinner? Do they pay for their own dinner?
    Spending money for dinner is not required although it is always offered. My girlfriend in Shanghai brings me dinner often and when we go out she rarely chooses and expensive western restaurant. She is VERY conservative about me spending money. I will go to buy a bottle of water and she will scold me and say. " we have water in the hotel room". I offer to take her shopping or buy her groceries and she says she does not need. The newest has a very good job on her own and is just looking for companionship. I met her at a KTV and before my host asked if I would like to take her back to my hotel, she told me that she wanted to go to my hotel but to wait until the next night. She knew the KTV would charge at least $500 US for her to accompany me. The following week I took her to a nice dinner and she spent the next two days with me. All in all a good investment in my mind. And NO I did not pay her or the KTV any money. Do not get me wrong. This does not happen very often, I have just been very lucky. I have also paid for a lot of pussy during my travels and only 10% of the time has it really been an experience worth paying for.

  13. #14184

    Sukebe

    Anybody know a massage spot that uses a sukebe chair instead of the table shower or stand up shower?

  14. #14183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Ditto

    Just for the record, I was in agreement with WRD. Every guy on this board has his favorite places, where the outcome is fairly assured. Or where there are certain people they have rapport with. None of us likes to go to a place where the girl is greedy or puts in a lame effort. Massage or extras. What to do about that problem is largely the purpose of the board. And, on a related note, I will attempt to make an appointment to see Minie, a LMT suggested by WRD about three or four posts down. She seems legit, but I enjoy the chase just as much as the finale. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WRD is providing insight and commentary as a lot of the posts are not about outings at a spa. You yourself have rambled on in posts having nothing to do with any outings at a spa.
    So don't beat up on WRD.

  15. #14182
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape