Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2735

    November 12,2015

    El Cajon, CA.

    Here's a mature provider, late 30's-early 40's. This butt pic could be hers, the rest I'm not too sure. I've never had a chance to see her for incall, always been in my car. She walks like an old lady. Her back is bent forward a little. She's been living in that motel for over a month she said. She's a nice lady. She doesn't rush and no attitude.

    BBBJ. FIV. BBFS.

    40-30 in car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8df31d0f0320cc114bafb75a9197c234_f.jpg‎  

  2. #2734

    Pretty face

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/5334516912.html

    Pics are fake but she is a pretty girl, thin, light skin, small but nice tits. If all it takes is a pretty face she will work for you, good prices.
    What was the Damage?

  3. #2733

    Very pretty but very weak skills. Seems new to this

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/5334516912.html

    Pics are fake but she is a pretty girl, thin, light skin, small but nice tits. If all it takes is a pretty face she will work for you, good prices.

  4. #2732

    Ok but will not repeat

    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/5334792177.html

    Said she fm out of town, but kids lives in san diego. She can not suck a big dick but licks the dick like a champ, pussy gets soaking wet. See will do bare for extra but says no at first.

  5. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Lexi? Really? Was it Lexxi, Lexi, Lexxxi, Luscious Lexi. ?
    To set everybody straight, redneck was referring to Lexi from BP who has ads in the east county section. Got to meet up with this girl and was really surprised. Ebony spinner, tight little body and fresh out the shower when I showed with just a towel on. And to top it off she has a super cool attitude. It wasn't a problem for me but if you are a tit man she's probably not your girl. Her pics are 100% accurate. I'm definitely going back and want to say great reporting by redneck. I never would have taken the plunge on her and she's right in my backyard. Did I say I was going back?? Enjoy!!

  6. #2730
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know an asian that swallows.
    Try China doll / stacey if you haven't already. She's been around for awhile. Haven't seen her post in a long time. I wonder is she's still in the biz.

  7. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...tcall/20902336

    Great head, but too skinny for my taste.
    I hate to be or shouldn't be mean but I think this girl is but ugly. I've also seen her posts a bunch.

  8. #2728

    Let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    Donation? What was amount / time.
    If you decide to hit her up or need some help. Or just tell me how it went if you do see her. Thanks.

  9. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    Donation? What was amount / time.
    1. 0 each. She loves to suck and lick balls. Def invite yiur friends.

  10. #2726
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is a true nympho. My and a buddy double teamed her and we both filled her ass with cum. She loved it.
    Donation? What was amount / time.

  11. #2725

    Aubrie is amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    The second one, Aubrie, has a bunch of positive reviews which you mentioned. Google her number and you'll get hits as well. I would give her a shot but I plan on going to Tijuana tonight. Want a show before I lay down some "roses. ". If you do meet her, post up her donation schedule.
    She is a true nympho. My and a buddy double teamed her and we both filled her ass with cum. She loved it.

  12. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by EJake1911  [View Original Post]
    Visiting SD soon, both have reviews on oThER board, can anyone recommend? Thanks!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-6046/8/351980

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-0150/1/310553
    The second one, Aubrie, has a bunch of positive reviews which you mentioned. Google her number and you'll get hits as well. I would give her a shot but I plan on going to Tijuana tonight. Want a show before I lay down some "roses. ". If you do meet her, post up her donation schedule. Icalled but no response in 90 mins

  13. #2723

    Sunny or aubrieanna?

    Visiting SD soon, both have reviews on oThER board, can anyone recommend? Thanks!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-6046/8/351980

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-0150/1/310553

  14. #2722

    Kandi caine

    Little older than what I'm use to but nice body thin, pcs are correct. Good service nice attitude.

    http://cheeposlist.com.sandiego.list...post/10499796/

  15. #2721

    Royce

    Pretty but her attitude kills everything. Thinks she is doing you a favor.

    http://www.providerphone.com/619-307-4688/?id=18986228

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape