Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4445
-
11-30-15 15:34 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 1356November 12,2015
El Cajon, CA.
Here's a mature provider, late 30's-early 40's. This butt pic could be hers, the rest I'm not too sure. I've never had a chance to see her for incall, always been in my car. She walks like an old lady. Her back is bent forward a little. She's been living in that motel for over a month she said. She's a nice lady. She doesn't rush and no attitude.
BBBJ. FIV. BBFS.
40-30 in car.
-
11-29-15 11:05 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 196Pretty face
What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 19:14 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 296Very pretty but very weak skills. Seems new to this
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/5334516912.html
Pics are fake but she is a pretty girl, thin, light skin, small but nice tits. If all it takes is a pretty face she will work for you, good prices.
-
11-28-15 19:12 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 296Ok but will not repeat
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/5334792177.html
Said she fm out of town, but kids lives in san diego. She can not suck a big dick but licks the dick like a champ, pussy gets soaking wet. See will do bare for extra but says no at first.
-
11-28-15 00:04 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 558To set everybody straight, redneck was referring to Lexi from BP who has ads in the east county section. Got to meet up with this girl and was really surprised. Ebony spinner, tight little body and fresh out the shower when I showed with just a towel on. And to top it off she has a super cool attitude. It wasn't a problem for me but if you are a tit man she's probably not your girl. Her pics are 100% accurate. I'm definitely going back and want to say great reporting by redneck. I never would have taken the plunge on her and she's right in my backyard. Did I say I was going back?? Enjoy!!
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 23:54 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 558Try China doll / stacey if you haven't already. She's been around for awhile. Haven't seen her post in a long time. I wonder is she's still in the biz.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 23:51 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 558I hate to be or shouldn't be mean but I think this girl is but ugly. I've also seen her posts a bunch.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 17:23 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 109Let me know
If you decide to hit her up or need some help. Or just tell me how it went if you do see her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 17:13 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 2421. 0 each. She loves to suck and lick balls. Def invite yiur friends.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 16:51 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 624Donation? What was amount / time.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 16:09 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 242Aubrie is amazing
She is a true nympho. My and a buddy double teamed her and we both filled her ass with cum. She loved it.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 15:52 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 624The second one, Aubrie, has a bunch of positive reviews which you mentioned. Google her number and you'll get hits as well. I would give her a shot but I plan on going to Tijuana tonight. Want a show before I lay down some "roses. ". If you do meet her, post up her donation schedule. Icalled but no response in 90 mins
Originally Posted by EJake1911
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-15 22:19 #2723Regular Member

Posts: 9Sunny or aubrieanna?
Visiting SD soon, both have reviews on oThER board, can anyone recommend? Thanks!
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-6046/8/351980
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sand...-0150/1/310553
-
11-26-15 20:34 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 296Kandi caine
Little older than what I'm use to but nice body thin, pcs are correct. Good service nice attitude.
http://cheeposlist.com.sandiego.list...post/10499796/
-
11-26-15 20:30 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 296Royce
Pretty but her attitude kills everything. Thinks she is doing you a favor.
http://www.providerphone.com/619-307-4688/?id=18986228
















