Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2720

    JESS. Been around for a while

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...tcall/20902336

    Great head, but too skinny for my taste.

  2. #2719

  3. #2718

    Would not repeat but she does enjoy greek

    http://www.eroticmugshots.com/sandie.../?pid=20757934

    Nyree; many diff names and diff post all over web.

  4. #2717

    Would not repeat but she got the job done. Brooklyn blue

    http://www.eroticmugshots.com/sandie.../?pid=19688053

    Kinda heavy, kinda slow, needs a lot of training.

  5. #2716

    Very pretty mex, great body OMG, very laid back (sum rules)

    Thick Puerto Rican / Brazilian, Sweeeet Like Candy.

    http://velveteen.com.sandiego.listcr.../post/9926309/

    100 hr, well worth it to have her body alone; smell great, dressed very sexy but not like a ****. Hot girl next door you always wanted to fuck but she had a boy friend. Incall a must you have to see her body in the light.

    You will thank me for not keeping this one from you.

  6. #2715
    Guys, another set of fake pics. I did a google image search and contacted that actual fitness model she steals these pics from. They belong to this woman:

    https://www.instagram.com/nataliazardon27/

    "That's a fucking * using my pics. I am so fed up with this * I already told her to stop posting nymphs and obviously she doesn't listen I am not an escort or work in the sex industry I am a fitness model and personal trainer".

    Hey guys I'm lyss. I'm in town only for tonight and tomorrow I hope to see you guys!

    No cheap✖offers or negotiations.

    100% REAL OR FREE✔.

    NO BLACKS❌.

    NO TEXTING❌.

    NO PRIVATE CALLS❌.

    I'm Well Verified / Reviewed serious inquiries Only! CALL ME BABE 760 456 9354.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: Clairemont / Mira Mesa in / out, North SD County, San Dieg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5312a1aaff970207ce919b7da5697dc.jpg‎   86a87d1f6ed1f4ff895084b000ac1e9a.jpg‎  

  7. #2714

  8. #2713

    Danger. Jail bait on CL and backpage

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/619-496-0168/

    I just drove off when I seen her come out. Pimp looking out of window.

  9. #2712

    China

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/5333365732.html

    Pretty but had a very bad smell, I just stopped and left.

  10. #2711

    Priv Msg me

    Anyone know an asian that swallows.

  11. #2710
    If it's this girl, that looks like a great pair for a threesome.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-only/19305481

    You would likely repeat with Alejandra or Sophia? What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    She is (I think) sharing her apartment with another provider who also posts similar ads- Alejandra. For the time and donation I was happy with the service- I did not expect GFE, but she was nice enough and got the job done. I would likely repeat to see if the service gets better, and am considering a double with them. 5.

  12. #2709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Sophia

    She is (I think) sharing her apartment with another provider who also posts similar ads- Alejandra. For the time and donation I was happy with the service- I did not expect GFE, but she was nice enough and got the job done. I would likely repeat to see if the service gets better, and am considering a double with them. 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookAtMyShirt  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Yesterday I decided to take a flier on Sophia in North Park:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-180h/18857610

    Took the $100/30 special in the afternoon, when I arrived outside her apartment complex, she didn't answer nor return my vm. Two hours later I gave it another shot and she finally answered.

    Finally made it back to the complex and she saw me in. Body is as advertised, YMMV on the face. Even for a half-hour deal, though, service felt mechanical and rushed. She wouldn't even turn the phone off during our time. Would not recommend.

  13. #2708
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-only/20401625

    Early morning specials, 60,80,100 Limited time only128069;128153; - 18.
    I've seen this ad a bunch myself. Let us know if you toftt. Moe.

  14. #2707
    Lexi? Really? Was it Lexxi, Lexi, Lexxxi, Luscious Lexi. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I have had the glorious opportunity (TWICE now! To hook up with "Lexi" who has a BP ad! She is thin, cute, young, and sexually enthusiastic! She has ll the potential to become a REGULAR habit! She its accessible, and NOT an ROB (when there are too many out there who are! You go to her. She is in a motel off the 8 in the "La Mesa / El Cajon" city limits area.

  15. #2706

    First-time post, unfortunately on a bad note

    Hi all,

    Yesterday I decided to take a flier on Sophia in North Park:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-180h/18857610

    Took the $100/30 special in the afternoon, when I arrived outside her apartment complex, she didn't answer nor return my vm. Two hours later I gave it another shot and she finally answered.

    Finally made it back to the complex and she saw me in. Body is as advertised, YMMV on the face. Even for a half-hour deal, though, service felt mechanical and rushed. She wouldn't even turn the phone off during our time. Would not recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape