Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    First off, they don't advertise in this manner, but both are available through the same BP phone number.

    At any rate, Friday a week ago (20 Nov), I called to set up an appointment with Lulu, whom I'd seen a couple weeks earlier. When the phone lady answered, though, she asked if I wanted "two nice ladies. " That was actually something I was looking for, so I jumped at the opportunity. When I arrived at the room in the decent mid-range motel in Centreville, a nice-looking but obviously 40's-age Asian MILF let me in. This was Lulu's co-worker, Nana. After dispensing with the introductions and formalities, we all got comfortable on the king-size bed and proceeded to enjoy an hour's worth of fun & games. This included BBBJ, DATY, LFK, and FS with each, of course.

    Would I repeat? Yes, if I were maybe 15 years younger. I just don't have the same energy I used to have, in order to really savor two women in an hour's time. This was basically a "bucket list" item, which I've now checked-off the list. Now, it's back to standard fare for a while. And, in fact, I did enjoy some "standard fare" this past Saturday (28 Nov) with Nana, but that'll be the subject of a separate review. As for this session, it was thoroughly enjoyable. There was no shorting of time, although a Chinese Condo's fee isn't usually based on time. Still, the session was a full hour's time. The room was tidy and free of food or other aromas. Both ladies were fresh, presentable, friendly, and attentive (even if they were conversing occasionally in Mandarin). All in all, it was a good value and a good time. As for the ladies, here are the "vitals":

    Lulu

    About 48 years old, 5'-2", 105#, 32-A with large nipples and areolas, slender, hair to just above shoulders, untrimmed.

    FBAS: 7. 0, 7. 5, 7. 5, 7. 5.

    Nana

    About 44 years old, 5'-5", 120#, 36-be with smallish nipples and areolas, slender, hair to shoulders, trimmed.

    FBAS: 7. 5, 8. 0, 8. 5, 8. 5.

    One reviewer, who I think was referring to having visited one of these ladies, suggested that the lady was not attractive. Every individual has his own subjective set of standards as to what constitutes "beauty" and, what one man might consider attractive, another might find unappealing. So, just speaking from my perspective, I found both ladies to be appealing, certainly in that Asian MILF-ish way; both certainly had bodies that one could consider well-maintained, at least for their respective ages. Those mongers who've visited some of my recommendations can judge for themselves whether these ladies will meet their standards of beauty. So, if this and the above review strike your interest, let me know and I'll see about putting you in touch. As always, established Seniors and high-information Regulars get priority. Infrequent contributors who otherwise post solid info will also get high priority. Hoarders, "traders", lazy members, and newbies without much "board cred" will get a lower priority (if any) reply. Sorry if that seems selfish or parochial, but life's tough and not always fair. Those that give more to the forum will get more.

    Roman.
    Excellent report and very fair outlook.

    Thanks.

    LexLuther.

  2. #5968
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number (contained in the ad) 703-622-9987.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/go...yself/19766233

    Paid for an hour, was thrown out in less than 30 minutes. The picture is accurate. Great looking body with some of the worst breast tattoos I have ever seen. In addition to being shorted on time, she obviously HATES what she does. It was a singularly unpleasant experience. To answer the question, before it is asked, yes I tried to get some of my money back, but that was a nogo (sounded to me like someone in the next room, and I didn't want trouble from a pimp or a boyfriend).

    Don't waste your time or money. Stay safe.
    She also posts on CL a lot; with different headings but the number remains the same. Apparently she has a condo near Fair Oaks. I am not sure if she is the same one that used to operate out of the apartments / condos near the fairfax movie theatre but they sure sound the same.

  3. #5967

    Stay Away. Ripoff

    Her phone number (contained in the ad) 703-622-9987.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/go...yself/19766233

    Paid for an hour, was thrown out in less than 30 minutes. The picture is accurate. Great looking body with some of the worst breast tattoos I have ever seen. In addition to being shorted on time, she obviously HATES what she does. It was a singularly unpleasant experience. To answer the question, before it is asked, yes I tried to get some of my money back, but that was a nogo (sounded to me like someone in the next room, and I didn't want trouble from a pimp or a boyfriend).

    Don't waste your time or money. Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzzz.jpg‎  

  4. #5966

    2 Asian MILFs

    First off, they don't advertise in this manner, but both are available through the same BP phone number.

    At any rate, Friday a week ago (20 Nov), I called to set up an appointment with Lulu, whom I'd seen a couple weeks earlier. When the phone lady answered, though, she asked if I wanted "two nice ladies. " That was actually something I was looking for, so I jumped at the opportunity. When I arrived at the room in the decent mid-range motel in Centreville, a nice-looking but obviously 40's-age Asian MILF let me in. This was Lulu's co-worker, Nana. After dispensing with the introductions and formalities, we all got comfortable on the king-size bed and proceeded to enjoy an hour's worth of fun & games. This included BBBJ, DATY, LFK, and FS with each, of course.

    Would I repeat? Yes, if I were maybe 15 years younger. I just don't have the same energy I used to have, in order to really savor two women in an hour's time. This was basically a "bucket list" item, which I've now checked-off the list. Now, it's back to standard fare for a while. And, in fact, I did enjoy some "standard fare" this past Saturday (28 Nov) with Nana, but that'll be the subject of a separate review. As for this session, it was thoroughly enjoyable. There was no shorting of time, although a Chinese Condo's fee isn't usually based on time. Still, the session was a full hour's time. The room was tidy and free of food or other aromas. Both ladies were fresh, presentable, friendly, and attentive (even if they were conversing occasionally in Mandarin). All in all, it was a good value and a good time. As for the ladies, here are the "vitals":

    Lulu

    About 48 years old, 5'-2", 105#, 32-A with large nipples and areolas, slender, hair to just above shoulders, untrimmed.

    FBAS: 7. 0, 7. 5, 7. 5, 7. 5.

    Nana

    About 44 years old, 5'-5", 120#, 36-be with smallish nipples and areolas, slender, hair to shoulders, trimmed.

    FBAS: 7. 5, 8. 0, 8. 5, 8. 5.

    One reviewer, who I think was referring to having visited one of these ladies, suggested that the lady was not attractive. Every individual has his own subjective set of standards as to what constitutes "beauty" and, what one man might consider attractive, another might find unappealing. So, just speaking from my perspective, I found both ladies to be appealing, certainly in that Asian MILF-ish way; both certainly had bodies that one could consider well-maintained, at least for their respective ages. Those mongers who've visited some of my recommendations can judge for themselves whether these ladies will meet their standards of beauty. So, if this and the above review strike your interest, let me know and I'll see about putting you in touch. As always, established Seniors and high-information Regulars get priority. Infrequent contributors who otherwise post solid info will also get high priority. Hoarders, "traders", lazy members, and newbies without much "board cred" will get a lower priority (if any) reply. Sorry if that seems selfish or parochial, but life's tough and not always fair. Those that give more to the forum will get more.

    Roman.

  5. #5965

    Thanks and a heads-up

    First, thanks for the friendly replies to my PM's for info. It's nice to know you share, even if I couldn't use it on this trip.

    As for a heads-up, there is an "older Chinese" lady advertising that pulls the trick of having her phone ring as soon as you get started on your hour, and saying she is sorry but she has to get me out for another appointment. Not even 20 minutes. Cute for someone "that old" (hence the agreement to increase to an hour) but you won't even get your original time. Working out of one of those extended's in Centerville.

    Hopefully, will be back up to from NC later in the year.

    Mark.

  6. #5964

    Thanks for the Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    I just don't understand the need to hoard info to yourself and not just openly display it on here to keep other mongers like any one of us from having to peck and search for your subtle clues. As they say on ESPN, C'mon!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...happy/20545587

    Call / text for Amy (540) 498 2003.
    The link to the ad and contact info is much appreciated. Reviews where the girl is difficult to find and it is unclear where she is posting her ad does not add much to this forum. You are definitely a better detective than I. I couldn't locate Amy based on the posting.

  7. #5963

    Who the?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    This forum is to share experience as well as information.

    UTR ladies I have met are special and would like to remain UTR.

    I will not give out information without permission from my favorites.

    CL or BP advertisers are free game.

    There is nothing with just sharing an experience without publishing some ladies phone number for every stiff cock with a cell phone.

    Keep the forum nice, please.
    Who the hell made you an admin, lol? Obviously you missed the point made by Trewaller, nobody said anything about a UTR!!

  8. #5962

    Amy

    In respose to traveler and few other members out of respect to Amy I didn't give out her info I'm sure you all can understand that. It was available too senior members only! She's not a high volume provider and only wants a few regulars. Sorry for any confusion.

  9. #5961

    This forum is to share experience as well as information

    This forum is to share experience as well as information.

    UTR ladies I have met are special and would like to remain UTR.

    I will not give out information without permission from my favorites.

    CL or BP advertisers are free game.

    There is nothing with just sharing an experience without publishing some ladies phone number for every stiff cock with a cell phone.

    Keep the forum nice, please.

  10. #5960

    Knucklehead

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    I just don't understand the need to hoard info to yourself and not just openly display it on here to keep other mongers like any one of us from having to peck and search for your subtle clues. As they say on ESPN, C'mon!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...happy/20545587

    Call / text for Amy (540) 498 2003.
    I PM'd him so as to not publicly out him for being either a hoarder or just an inability to produce the basic info and he basically blew me off saying all of her info was in his post. You be the judge about the veracity of that statement based on the information he provided. I asked him if she posted on CL or BP and he said some other site but apparently she did post on BP so maybe he is a self centered hoarder. Thanks to Creeping for the info and I already have contacted her and will see her tonight or tomorrow. It should not be that hard. Honestly. I will provide a review; especially if it significantly different from the kid's.

  11. #5959

    See'Mon. Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Well I found amy online 2 days ago and met up with her yesterday she came too me for a reasonable. 75. Short trip no a clock watcher at all. Next were going to do an hr. This girl very sweet in every way. Attitude 10! Accommodating 10! Super soft skin 10! Body 10! Very clean 10! 10! She loves just about everything. Daty she seems too really like if its done the right way. She was moaning shaking and gets really wet. So you know she's not faking that. This girl is really a rare find really sweet she's not a high volume provider and it shows. She just recently moved her from another state has a another job and she's just doing this for exta $$. TREAT THIS GIRL RIGHT!! You won't be disapointed I have digits contact me for further info senior members only.
    I just don't understand the need to hoard info to yourself and not just openly display it on here to keep other mongers like any one of us from having to peck and search for your subtle clues. As they say on ESPN, C'mon!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...happy/20545587

    Call / text for Amy (540) 498 2003.

  12. #5958

    Sexy amy

    Well I found amy online 2 days ago and met up with her yesterday she came too me for a reasonable. 75. Short trip no a clock watcher at all. Next were going to do an hr. This girl very sweet in every way. Attitude 10! Accommodating 10! Super soft skin 10! Body 10! Very clean 10! 10! She loves just about everything. Daty she seems too really like if its done the right way. She was moaning shaking and gets really wet. So you know she's not faking that. This girl is really a rare find really sweet she's not a high volume provider and it shows. She just recently moved her from another state has a another job and she's just doing this for exta $$. TREAT THIS GIRL RIGHT!! You won't be disapointed I have digits contact me for further info senior members only.

  13. #5957

    Thumbs up for rube

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Latinas can definitely run hot and cold but, when they're hot, they can deliver a passionate session that leaves other providers in the dust.

    My own experiences with Marilyn have been outstanding GFE ones but I also haven't seen her recently. While it's certainly possible her attitude has taken a turn for the worse it's also possible she was distracted or otherwise having a bad day. Since she's such a good value when she's on her game, I'll need to schedule a visit soon to see for myself if the change is permanent or temporary.

    Haven't seen Sofi but IIRC she's good but not GFE, right? Another good Latina MILF GFE option is Rubie. She divides her time between NYC and the DMV.
    I've seen Rubie a few times in Herndon and Dupont area. True GFE. Started BBBJ for me, but YMMV on that.

  14. #5956

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Latinas can definitely run hot and cold but, when they're hot, they can deliver a passionate session that leaves other providers in the dust.

    My own experiences with Marilyn have been outstanding GFE ones but I also haven't seen her recently. While it's certainly possible her attitude has taken a turn for the worse it's also possible she was distracted or otherwise having a bad day. Since she's such a good value when she's on her game, I'll need to schedule a visit soon to see for myself if the change is permanent or temporary.

    Haven't seen Sofi but IIRC she's good but not GFE, right? Another good Latina MILF GFE option is Rubie. She divides her time between NYC and the DMV.
    I have met Sofi once. She is good, in rushed, warm but business like. Overall it is still a good experience. But she stopes posting for last month or so. Anyone knows if she changes her number or photos in her BP post? Thanks.

  15. #5955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    The nature of Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Careless1  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear she's changed a bit as I liked Marilyn but haven't seen her recently. You could try Sofi in Springfield, ads usually include "petite latina" or something like that.

    I'd like to find a decent latina that's set up in NOVA permanently but my best latina experiences are from those who visit occasionally (forum search Herndon or Fairfax Colombianas).
    Latinas can definitely run hot and cold but, when they're hot, they can deliver a passionate session that leaves other providers in the dust.

    My own experiences with Marilyn have been outstanding GFE ones but I also haven't seen her recently. While it's certainly possible her attitude has taken a turn for the worse it's also possible she was distracted or otherwise having a bad day. Since she's such a good value when she's on her game, I'll need to schedule a visit soon to see for myself if the change is permanent or temporary.

    Haven't seen Sofi but IIRC she's good but not GFE, right? Another good Latina MILF GFE option is Rubie. She divides her time between NYC and the DMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape