Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5954
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Someone this rough looking would have too rim, swallow, and make me pop 2 x in 30 minutes to even consider paying her. LOL Maybe her daughter though haha.

    PC out.
    I never saw her but I did see her daughter years ago. They were working out of the same room and I remember when her mom answered the door I almost bolted thinking it was be&s but thankfully her daughter popped out of the bathroom before I beat feet. I remember the daughter being pretty good but I can't for the life of me remember her name. They were working out of a Best Western in Manassas.

  2. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Marilyn earlier this year and as I reported she treated me like a long, lost BF. Excited to see her again on her NOVA swing I met up with her again last week. Alas the visit was disappointing. Rushed and little of the fiery Latina passion I first experienced. Bright side is I only donated for 30 minutes of her company. She is off the list and a new Latina quest begins. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncall/18615630.
    Sad to hear she's changed a bit as I liked Marilyn but haven't seen her recently. You could try Sofi in Springfield, ads usually include "petite latina" or something like that.

    I'd like to find a decent latina that's set up in NOVA permanently but my best latina experiences are from those who visit occasionally (forum search Herndon or Fairfax Colombianas).

  3. #5952

    I remember Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    She was active in the DC area before, but I haven't seen her on BP for a year or more. And, as I recall, she also has a daughter in the business. Somehow recall that she had decent reviews (except for the age detail). Might be worth a visit, but it's been a while since I read the reviews.
    I saw her about 6 years ago or so. She was very skinny then and appeared mid 50's at least. She was up for doing it all and the fee was at a level that even a poor monger couldn't complain. She did open up about her life etc and that she had some mental challenges with travels from the North to the South Poles. The meds for that affected her enjoyment of sex. But I enjoyed and had a nonrushed time with her. I tried to see her again around that time and when I talked to her about setting up, she sounded a bit incoherent, angry and pricier, and perhaps she was on her polar travels. Yet I scheduled and then found the final calls never answered. At that time I took her off my radar. The pic of her in the ad seems to show an improvement of appearance. And the charges seem pretty reasonable. If I was around I would call her and see how she sounded and how her attitude appeared, and if it was cheerful and friendly I would go to see her. That said, guys she has got to be around 60 now, that is ok with me as she still would be my younger hottie.

  4. #5951

    Question on the CC's

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, memory. She is talented, especially the hand stand performance was unique. Unfortunately, she does rotate, so you need to call to see if she's working or not. I don't know if coco of fame retired from work and is running the operation, or if it is another coco answering the phones. The other girls I've seen there are all very nice and decent performances, but on the meatier side. Definitely not on looks par with memory.
    I'm an infrequent but not lazy monger. Haven't been able to do much recently, and what I do is mostly of the rub variety. I've always wondered about the CC"s. I don't want anyone to tell me where they are, that would be too much to ask LOL, but can someone please tell me where they advertise or how I know if I'm viewing a CC ad? Thanks.

  5. #5950

    Any intel on Shayna?

    Number and image search bring up a few dozen ads from DC to Norfolk, but no reviews on this site or anywhere else.

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/washing...-6210/1/151621
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a936e0775004aad2e8728fb5937ddaa6.jpg‎  

  6. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    She was active in the DC area before, but I haven't seen her on BP for a year or more. And, as I recall, she also has a daughter in the business. Somehow recall that she had decent reviews (except for the age detail). Might be worth a visit, but it's been a while since I read the reviews.
    Someone this rough looking would have too rim, swallow, and make me pop 2 x in 30 minutes to even consider paying her. LOL Maybe her daughter though haha.

    PC out.

  7. #5948

    Sadie: Stolen Pix

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ality/20511953

    ❥Soft skin, silky Blonde hair, sparkling eyes, beautiful lips, cute toes, & a TIGHT Fit So what are you waiting for? Call me Sadie  469-422-8892 
    "I DO NOT SEND PIX AND I DO NOT TEXT"
    Poster's age: 23
    Image search brings up same pix with different names and numbers in California and Delaware.

    http://callescort.org/925-727-7277

    http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/4459746

    "Sadie's" 469 phone number brings up nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3819e5ff4cf7cf2d261b0d02baad392e.jpg‎   38f1bb406357e4c394d68c6ec1d2d2a8.jpg‎  

  8. #5947

    First Time Best Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Marilyn earlier this year and as I reported she treated me like a long, lost BF. Excited to see her again on her NOVA swing I met up with her again last week. Alas the visit was disappointing. Rushed and little of the fiery Latina passion I first experienced. Bright side is I only donated for 30 minutes of her company. She is off the list and a new Latina quest begins. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncall/18615630.
    I saw her for the first time a few weeks back and she was really good to me! I notice she wasn't fond of her body (weight) and kept covering it when we weren't touching each other. While I thought it weird, the experience made up for it. After reading your posts, I am debating about rescheduling with her.

  9. #5946

    Just search on the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Appreciate the report but her ad is gone, any chance you have her number so she can be googled? Thanks! Creeping.
    Found the links easily. THAT ad is gone but the identifying information matches so it is the same girl.

  10. #5945

    Have a number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tractor22  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to see her as well. I concur! I upgraded from the half to the hour. Well worth it. Light GFE. Will see her again.
    Gents,

    Appreciate the report but her ad is gone, any chance you have her number so she can be googled? Thanks! Creeping.

  11. #5944

    Latina Marilyn Better The First Time

    Saw Marilyn earlier this year and as I reported she treated me like a long, lost BF. Excited to see her again on her NOVA swing I met up with her again last week. Alas the visit was disappointing. Rushed and little of the fiery Latina passion I first experienced. Bright side is I only donated for 30 minutes of her company. She is off the list and a new Latina quest begins. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncall/18615630.

  12. #5943

    Tiny as a Mouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Wow this women looks slap wore out but I bet she can still suck a dick, can anyone vouch for that?

    PC out.
    She was active in the DC area before, but I haven't seen her on BP for a year or more. And, as I recall, she also has a daughter in the business. Somehow recall that she had decent reviews (except for the age detail). Might be worth a visit, but it's been a while since I read the reviews.

  13. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibleman22  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/20280837

    Leena.

    On the oThER site her digits are 288160.

    100% her & 100% real. I had a fantastic time for $150 (hh) with the standard call-text setup.

    Went up to the room & she greeted me in sexy lingerie and looked exactly like her pics. I was running a little late due to traffic so we got right to business with the CBJ and cfs. Outstanding experience I will definitely repeat! She was amazing.
    Had the chance to see her as well. I concur! I upgraded from the half to the hour. Well worth it. Light GFE. Will see her again.

  14. #5941

    Tiffany- Fake Pics, Decent Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahldov  [View Original Post]
    This is a follow up on my previous post in regards to the backpage advertisement below.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-babe/19767331

    I actually emailed Miss Karla James herself back in the UK and she replied to me! She verified she is NOT in the USA and she does NOT do escort work. So I really have no idea who mongers who saw her are reviewing but it's not the girl in the picture. I'm not sure if it's a setup or bait and switch but I'd be very cautious about being involved.
    Saw Tiffany a couple weeks back based on favorable reviews on the oThER site, and though the pictures are not of her they were close enough that I had to go back and look again at the ad to make sure. She is a laid back girl from Cali, with big natural E cups and a phat ol ass to match. Opted for $. 2 for 30 min, and the performance was slightly above average for that price point. Didn't watch the clock, asked which positions I wanted, and I left a satisfied customer.

  15. #5940

    Herndon Condo

    Went there well another one Saturday thanks to RR. Anji was the therapist, nice attitude, be cups, trimmed puki, not totally GFE but ok. 140 for 55 minutes. There was another there that looks sexier but I think she left town already. Peeps I know can pm.

    PC out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape