Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14188

    Zing

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    If you are having sex with them then you are in fact having a social relationship. Whether money is exchanged or not.
    Don't tell Mr. PP that, if it's not strictly a business relationship he will not show up.

  2. #14187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Doesn't pertain

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Again, this really doesn't pertain to my original post. I said nothing about a relationship, and unless they decide to immediately give up stroking cocks for a living, having a relationship is a laughable thought. Many of the women in US spas are intimidated that they do not speak much English? That is strictly their problem, and what are they doing here in that case anyway? I speak Spanish, French, and Italian. I learned them all. When I lived outside of the US, I spoke one of those languages unless someone felt like speaking to me in English. I can't show them pics of Beijing or Shanghai because I never have been there and never will go there. I was speaking of service, the language barrier, and the women's attempt at getting larger and larger tips for more and more lackluster, and lesser services. I was speaking of the fact that we need to stand our ground and get what we pay for, door fee to tip, start to finish. There's also an inference that because I, or we, are critical of bad service, bad attitudes, or a language barrier, that we are not treating these women with respect. That is a ridiculous assumption. And as for "respect", I treat everyone well, until or unless I am not treated well in return. Respect is another thing. Respect from me is earned, not simply given.
    Sorry if I misread your post or got off topic.

  3. #14186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    News Flash

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good can come from social relationship with a sex slave from Asia.
    If you are having sex with them then you are in fact having a social relationship. Whether money is exchanged or not.

  4. #14185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Do you eat out for dinner? Do they pay for their own dinner?
    Spending money for dinner is not required although it is always offered. My girlfriend in Shanghai brings me dinner often and when we go out she rarely chooses and expensive western restaurant. She is VERY conservative about me spending money. I will go to buy a bottle of water and she will scold me and say. " we have water in the hotel room". I offer to take her shopping or buy her groceries and she says she does not need. The newest has a very good job on her own and is just looking for companionship. I met her at a KTV and before my host asked if I would like to take her back to my hotel, she told me that she wanted to go to my hotel but to wait until the next night. She knew the KTV would charge at least $500 US for her to accompany me. The following week I took her to a nice dinner and she spent the next two days with me. All in all a good investment in my mind. And NO I did not pay her or the KTV any money. Do not get me wrong. This does not happen very often, I have just been very lucky. I have also paid for a lot of pussy during my travels and only 10% of the time has it really been an experience worth paying for.

  5. #14184

    Sukebe

    Anybody know a massage spot that uses a sukebe chair instead of the table shower or stand up shower?

  6. #14183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Ditto

    Just for the record, I was in agreement with WRD. Every guy on this board has his favorite places, where the outcome is fairly assured. Or where there are certain people they have rapport with. None of us likes to go to a place where the girl is greedy or puts in a lame effort. Massage or extras. What to do about that problem is largely the purpose of the board. And, on a related note, I will attempt to make an appointment to see Minie, a LMT suggested by WRD about three or four posts down. She seems legit, but I enjoy the chase just as much as the finale. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    WRD is providing insight and commentary as a lot of the posts are not about outings at a spa. You yourself have rambled on in posts having nothing to do with any outings at a spa.
    So don't beat up on WRD.

  7. #14182
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #14181
    WRD is providing insight and commentary as a lot of the posts are not about outings at a spa. You yourself have rambled on in posts having nothing to do with any outings at a spa.
    So don't beat up on WRD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    For example Bob521 gave us a way to communicate with Chinese massage parlor workers to put them at ease so we can fuck them, or have them give us blowjobs. Additionally since massaging, sucking and fucking girls have a tendency to move around alot, WeChat will let a monger keep abreast of that girl so he can go find her at the next place of employment.

    Since this forum is about sex, very few of us care about English or their massage skill. The level of skill was never pointing up for it to be suddenly heading downhill. The parlor is a meeting place so that I can have them blow me. What's next. ? You will want us to band together and demand they produce their 1099 statement, business license, proof of graduation from an accredited massage therapy school? Should I make these demands before or after coitus?

    What would be a different kind of post from you, is you posting a review of an experience, preferably sexual in nature of where you went, how much you paid and a description of the girl ending with whether or not you will return.

    So contribute your sexual experiences to the forum and take one for the team. If you want to rate and complain about engrish skills or poor massage skills, that's what yelp dot com is for.

  9. #14180

    WRD, did you know this website is titled USA sex guide?

    For example Bob521 gave us a way to communicate with Chinese massage parlor workers to put them at ease so we can fuck them, or have them give us blowjobs. Additionally since massaging, sucking and fucking girls have a tendency to move around alot, WeChat will let a monger keep abreast of that girl so he can go find her at the next place of employment.

    Since this forum is about sex, very few of us care about English or their massage skill. The level of skill was never pointing up for it to be suddenly heading downhill. The parlor is a meeting place so that I can have them blow me. What's next. ? You will want us to band together and demand they produce their 1099 statement, business license, proof of graduation from an accredited massage therapy school? Should I make these demands before or after coitus?

    What would be a different kind of post from you, is you posting a review of an experience, preferably sexual in nature of where you went, how much you paid and a description of the girl ending with whether or not you will return.

    So contribute your sexual experiences to the forum and take one for the team. If you want to rate and complain about engrish skills or poor massage skills, that's what yelp dot com is for.

  10. #14179

    Yolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]

    Then there are regulars. Repeat service. I call them friends. I enjoy getting to know certain women better. I like them as inividuals. Spend time chatting and doing things outside of the AMP. They cook for me. We go places. Although they don't scharge for sex. It is expensive in terms of time and money.

    Am I a fool for liking so many different women. And still going to new AMPs to meet new people? Of course. None of these relationships can be permanant. I just live in the moment. But three hours of sex with a girl you really like and who really likes you. Well its not so bad. I need that part of it more than a ten minute hand job. But. It takes a toll. Sometimes "no strings attached" is a smarter way to play the game.

    We all have our preferences. Bob.
    The older we get the more we realize that some day it's all going to end. And when it does I for one would much rather look back and have regrets for some things I DID do rather than for some things I DIDN'T do. Keep living in the moment Bob. Play on Player.

  11. #14178

    Belmont

    I guess my Belmont Spa comments got lost in this current thread (which is very good reading).

    In my opinion, quickly becoming the go to place in the Lakeview area. I'll swap info with anyone who is interested. But there are reviews out there. Too many places going down the tubes these days, so the good ones are worth a mention.

  12. #14177

    Heavenly Massage by Minie

    This spectacular specimen of a woman has apparently opened her own spa in the South Loop. You MUST check her ad on CL. LOL I'd probably pay her to eat a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone on a hot day. Not sure that I'll be able to try her out, for personal reasons, so somebody MUST try her out and file a report. Men, I know this will be difficult, but I have faith the courage to do so can be summoned.

  13. #14176
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that you can get it all with no money exchange. BTW, what is KTV?
    KTV's a Chinese karaoke bar. Unlike the typical American karaoke setup in the middle of a public bar area, you get a private room. Couches, TV, karaoke setup. They'll bring a in a lineup of girls that you can choose from and they'll keep you company while you're there. The one and only time I went, they'd stay for a while, leave for a bit, and then come back. They'll sing along, sit on your lap, and flirt with you. Touching is encouraged and take out was on the menu, if you waited to close and if the girl was willing.

  14. #14175

    Ktv

    Interesting that you can get it all with no money exchange. BTW, what is KTV?

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I have three ladies that I have met either at the hotel spa or at a KTV and they stay with me at my hotel when I am in their respective city. No money is exchanged as they are not providing "Services".

  15. #14174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Service

    All of these are valid points. And we each have slightly different ways to enjoy the hobby. So regardless of your funds. Or ethnic background or language skills. WRD states that too many places have crap service. That's for sure. These shops open up. Girls with looks. But no skills. Greedy. Of course I hate those places. Too many guys get suckered. (In a bad way). Solution is to avoid and tell your friends to avoid.

    There are some occasions where a guy will shoot himself in the foot by doing or saying dumb things. Hopefully reading the board will help.

    There are places where the girl sets the menu based on her mood or whether she likes the guy. Here again you can improve your mileage by getting her to like you. I'd say that is bad service. But it is reality. So YMMV. You might as well use your skills to improve your mileage.

    Then there are regulars. Repeat service. I call them friends. I enjoy getting to know certain women better. I like them as inividuals. Spend time chatting and doing things outside of the AMP. They cook for me. We go places. Although they don't scharge for sex. It is expensive in terms of time and money. Am I a fool for liking so many different women. And still going to new AMPs to meet new people? Of course. None of these relationships can be permanant. I just live in the moment. But three hours of sex with a girl you really like and who really likes you. Well its not so bad. I need that part of it more than a ten minute hand job. But. It takes a toll. Sometimes "no strings attached" is a smarter way to play the game.

    We all have our preferences. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Again, this really doesn't pertain to my original post. I said nothing about a relationship, and unless they decide to immediately give up stroking cocks for a living, having a relationship is a laughable thought. Many of the women in US spas are intimidated that they do not speak much English? That is strictly their problem, and what are they doing here in that case anyway? I speak Spanish, French, and Italian. I learned them all. When I lived outside of the US, I spoke one of those languages unless someone felt like speaking to me in English. I can't show them pics of Beijing or Shanghai because I never have been there and never will go there. I was speaking of service, the language barrier, and the women's attempt at getting larger and larger tips for more and more lackluster, and lesser services. I was speaking of the fact that we need to stand our ground and get what we pay for, door fee to tip, start to finish. There's also an inference that because I, or we, are critical of bad service, bad attitudes, or a language barrier, that we are not treating these women with respect. That is a ridiculous assumption. And as for "respect", I treat everyone well, until or unless I am not treated well in return. Respect is another thing. Respect from me is earned, not simply given.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape