Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,831 to 25,845 of 40013
-
11-30-15 01:05 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 1255Ditto
Just for the record, I was in agreement with WRD. Every guy on this board has his favorite places, where the outcome is fairly assured. Or where there are certain people they have rapport with. None of us likes to go to a place where the girl is greedy or puts in a lame effort. Massage or extras. What to do about that problem is largely the purpose of the board. And, on a related note, I will attempt to make an appointment to see Minie, a LMT suggested by WRD about three or four posts down. She seems legit, but I enjoy the chase just as much as the finale. Bob.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-15 00:21 #14182Banned Member

Posts: 223[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-29-15 22:49 #14181Banned Member

Posts: 4190WRD is providing insight and commentary as a lot of the posts are not about outings at a spa. You yourself have rambled on in posts having nothing to do with any outings at a spa.
So don't beat up on WRD.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-15 20:33 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 218WRD, did you know this website is titled USA sex guide?
For example Bob521 gave us a way to communicate with Chinese massage parlor workers to put them at ease so we can fuck them, or have them give us blowjobs. Additionally since massaging, sucking and fucking girls have a tendency to move around alot, WeChat will let a monger keep abreast of that girl so he can go find her at the next place of employment.
Since this forum is about sex, very few of us care about English or their massage skill. The level of skill was never pointing up for it to be suddenly heading downhill. The parlor is a meeting place so that I can have them blow me. What's next. ? You will want us to band together and demand they produce their 1099 statement, business license, proof of graduation from an accredited massage therapy school? Should I make these demands before or after coitus?
What would be a different kind of post from you, is you posting a review of an experience, preferably sexual in nature of where you went, how much you paid and a description of the girl ending with whether or not you will return.
So contribute your sexual experiences to the forum and take one for the team. If you want to rate and complain about engrish skills or poor massage skills, that's what yelp dot com is for.
-
11-29-15 16:47 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 665Yolo
The older we get the more we realize that some day it's all going to end. And when it does I for one would much rather look back and have regrets for some things I DID do rather than for some things I DIDN'T do. Keep living in the moment Bob. Play on Player.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-15 16:04 #14178Senior Member

Posts: 97Belmont
I guess my Belmont Spa comments got lost in this current thread (which is very good reading).
In my opinion, quickly becoming the go to place in the Lakeview area. I'll swap info with anyone who is interested. But there are reviews out there. Too many places going down the tubes these days, so the good ones are worth a mention.
-
11-29-15 12:33 #14177Banned Member

Posts: 223Heavenly Massage by Minie
This spectacular specimen of a woman has apparently opened her own spa in the South Loop. You MUST check her ad on CL. LOL I'd probably pay her to eat a soft serve vanilla ice cream cone on a hot day. Not sure that I'll be able to try her out, for personal reasons, so somebody MUST try her out and file a report. Men, I know this will be difficult, but I have faith the courage to do so can be summoned.
-
11-29-15 12:23 #14176Regular Member

Posts: 7KTV's a Chinese karaoke bar. Unlike the typical American karaoke setup in the middle of a public bar area, you get a private room. Couches, TV, karaoke setup. They'll bring a in a lineup of girls that you can choose from and they'll keep you company while you're there. The one and only time I went, they'd stay for a while, leave for a bit, and then come back. They'll sing along, sit on your lap, and flirt with you. Touching is encouraged and take out was on the menu, if you waited to close and if the girl was willing.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-15 12:10 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 570Ktv
Interesting that you can get it all with no money exchange. BTW, what is KTV?
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-15 11:47 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 1255Service
All of these are valid points. And we each have slightly different ways to enjoy the hobby. So regardless of your funds. Or ethnic background or language skills. WRD states that too many places have crap service. That's for sure. These shops open up. Girls with looks. But no skills. Greedy. Of course I hate those places. Too many guys get suckered. (In a bad way). Solution is to avoid and tell your friends to avoid.
There are some occasions where a guy will shoot himself in the foot by doing or saying dumb things. Hopefully reading the board will help.
There are places where the girl sets the menu based on her mood or whether she likes the guy. Here again you can improve your mileage by getting her to like you. I'd say that is bad service. But it is reality. So YMMV. You might as well use your skills to improve your mileage.
Then there are regulars. Repeat service. I call them friends. I enjoy getting to know certain women better. I like them as inividuals. Spend time chatting and doing things outside of the AMP. They cook for me. We go places. Although they don't scharge for sex. It is expensive in terms of time and money. Am I a fool for liking so many different women. And still going to new AMPs to meet new people? Of course. None of these relationships can be permanant. I just live in the moment. But three hours of sex with a girl you really like and who really likes you. Well its not so bad. I need that part of it more than a ten minute hand job. But. It takes a toll. Sometimes "no strings attached" is a smarter way to play the game.
We all have our preferences. Bob.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-15 04:23 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 452Blasphemy
Nothing good can come from social relationship with a sex slave from Asia.
-
11-29-15 00:01 #14172Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: Relationship or Service
Again, this really doesn't pertain to my original post. I said nothing about a relationship, and unless they decide to immediately give up stroking cocks for a living, having a relationship is a laughable thought. Many of the women in US spas are intimidated that they do not speak much English? That is strictly their problem, and what are they doing here in that case anyway? I speak Spanish, French, and Italian. I learned them all. When I lived outside of the US, I spoke one of those languages unless someone felt like speaking to me in English. I can't show them pics of Beijing or Shanghai because I never have been there and never will go there. I was speaking of service, the language barrier, and the women's attempt at getting larger and larger tips for more and more lackluster, and lesser services. I was speaking of the fact that we need to stand our ground and get what we pay for, door fee to tip, start to finish. There's also an inference that because I, or we, are critical of bad service, bad attitudes, or a language barrier, that we are not treating these women with respect. That is a ridiculous assumption. And as for "respect", I treat everyone well, until or unless I am not treated well in return. Respect is another thing. Respect from me is earned, not simply given.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 15:34 #14171Banned Member

Posts: 4190Do you eat out for dinner? Do they pay for their own dinner?
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 14:55 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 442Looking for a relationship or service. Choose one not both.
I have not been in this hobby very long but I have learned a lot in a short time. Much I have learned from senior members like Bob521, Rocket Dork and DOC. I mostly monger overseas and taken Bob521's advice about treating these ladies with respect. I have three ladies that I have met either at the hotel spa or at a KTV and they stay with me at my hotel when I am in their respective city. No money is exchanged as they are not providing "Services". We have dates just like when I was in my 20"s. We enjoy movies, dinner and other time together. I am 50, the oldest friend is 32 and the newest and youngest is 25. We stay in contact even when I am home in the US. If you understand that many of these women in the US spa's are intimidated by the fact that they do not speak much English, by making an attempt to communicate with them in their language you may very well be rewarded with a better experience. Just yesterday I stopped at a local spa I have not been to before. I have limited Chinese conversation skills but I spoke to her in her language even though her English was quite good. I even showed her photos from my recent trip to Xian and Shanghai. I was able to get her contact information because she became comfortable with me. Was she a 10? No but neither am I. To me looks are not nearly as important as a connection with the other person. The connection is what makes the experience much better. Even when I am overseas I find that the when you are paying for service, the prettier the woman the poorer the experience. What I have ultimately learned is that if you want a GFE experience you need to treat this like an investment. If you keep putting something into it, you will be rewarded with dividends and some of those dividends will not cost you any cash.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 10:23 #14169Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: I would beg to differ
Well Castlerae, you make sense, but you're bending my points just a bit. I don't demand "fluency" in English, but I'm perfectly fine with what you call passable language skills. I was talking about the women that speak very little to no English. That's not something I'll accept anymore. If I can't communicate with her about any part of the hour, that's not a choice I'm willing to make or take. Just making my points clear.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





