Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14173

    Blasphemy

    Nothing good can come from social relationship with a sex slave from Asia.

  2. #14172

    RE: Relationship or Service

    Again, this really doesn't pertain to my original post. I said nothing about a relationship, and unless they decide to immediately give up stroking cocks for a living, having a relationship is a laughable thought. Many of the women in US spas are intimidated that they do not speak much English? That is strictly their problem, and what are they doing here in that case anyway? I speak Spanish, French, and Italian. I learned them all. When I lived outside of the US, I spoke one of those languages unless someone felt like speaking to me in English. I can't show them pics of Beijing or Shanghai because I never have been there and never will go there. I was speaking of service, the language barrier, and the women's attempt at getting larger and larger tips for more and more lackluster, and lesser services. I was speaking of the fact that we need to stand our ground and get what we pay for, door fee to tip, start to finish. There's also an inference that because I, or we, are critical of bad service, bad attitudes, or a language barrier, that we are not treating these women with respect. That is a ridiculous assumption. And as for "respect", I treat everyone well, until or unless I am not treated well in return. Respect is another thing. Respect from me is earned, not simply given.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I have not been in this hobby very long but I have learned a lot in a short time. Much I have learned from senior members like Bob521, Rocket Dork and DOC. I mostly monger overseas and taken Bob521's advice about treating these ladies with respect. I have three ladies that I have met either at the hotel spa or at a KTV and they stay with me at my hotel when I am in their respective city. No money is exchanged as they are not providing "Services". We have dates just like when I was in my 20"s. We enjoy movies, dinner and other time together. I am 50, the oldest friend is 32 and the newest and youngest is 25. We stay in contact even when I am home in the US. If you understand that many of these women in the US spa's are intimidated by the fact that they do not speak much English, by making an attempt to communicate with them in their language you may very well be rewarded with a better experience. Just yesterday I stopped at a local spa I have not been to before. I have limited Chinese conversation skills but I spoke to her in her language even though her English was quite good. I even showed her photos from my recent trip to Xian and Shanghai. I was able to get her contact information because she became comfortable with me. Was she a 10? No but neither am I. To me looks are not nearly as important as a connection with the other person. The connection is what makes the experience much better. Even when I am overseas I find that the when you are paying for service, the prettier the woman the poorer the experience. What I have ultimately learned is that if you want a GFE experience you need to treat this like an investment. If you keep putting something into it, you will be rewarded with dividends and some of those dividends will not cost you any cash.

  3. #14171
    Do you eat out for dinner? Do they pay for their own dinner?

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I have not been in this hobby very long but I have learned a lot in a short time. Much I have learned from senior members like Bob521, Rocket Dork and DOC. I mostly monger overseas and taken Bob521's advice about treating these ladies with respect. I have three ladies that I have met either at the hotel spa or at a KTV and they stay with me at my hotel when I am in their respective city. No money is exchanged as they are not providing "Services". We have dates just like when I was in my 20"s. We enjoy movies, dinner and other time together. I am 50, the oldest friend is 32 and the newest and youngest is 25. We stay in contact even when I am home in the US. If you understand that many of these women in the US spa's are intimidated by the fact that they do not speak much English, by making an attempt to communicate with them in their language you may very well be rewarded with a better experience. Just yesterday I stopped at a local spa I have not been to before. I have limited Chinese conversation skills but I spoke to her in her language even though her English was quite good. I even showed her photos from my recent trip to Xian and Shanghai. I was able to get her contact information because she became comfortable with me. Was she a 10? No but neither am I. To me looks are not nearly as important as a connection with the other person. The connection is what makes the experience much better. Even when I am overseas I find that the when you are paying for service, the prettier the woman the poorer the experience. What I have ultimately learned is that if you want a GFE experience you need to treat this like an investment. If you keep putting something into it, you will be rewarded with dividends and some of those dividends will not cost you any cash.

  4. #14170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Looking for a relationship or service. Choose one not both.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.
    I have not been in this hobby very long but I have learned a lot in a short time. Much I have learned from senior members like Bob521, Rocket Dork and DOC. I mostly monger overseas and taken Bob521's advice about treating these ladies with respect. I have three ladies that I have met either at the hotel spa or at a KTV and they stay with me at my hotel when I am in their respective city. No money is exchanged as they are not providing "Services". We have dates just like when I was in my 20"s. We enjoy movies, dinner and other time together. I am 50, the oldest friend is 32 and the newest and youngest is 25. We stay in contact even when I am home in the US. If you understand that many of these women in the US spa's are intimidated by the fact that they do not speak much English, by making an attempt to communicate with them in their language you may very well be rewarded with a better experience. Just yesterday I stopped at a local spa I have not been to before. I have limited Chinese conversation skills but I spoke to her in her language even though her English was quite good. I even showed her photos from my recent trip to Xian and Shanghai. I was able to get her contact information because she became comfortable with me. Was she a 10? No but neither am I. To me looks are not nearly as important as a connection with the other person. The connection is what makes the experience much better. Even when I am overseas I find that the when you are paying for service, the prettier the woman the poorer the experience. What I have ultimately learned is that if you want a GFE experience you need to treat this like an investment. If you keep putting something into it, you will be rewarded with dividends and some of those dividends will not cost you any cash.

  5. #14169

    RE: I would beg to differ

    Well Castlerae, you make sense, but you're bending my points just a bit. I don't demand "fluency" in English, but I'm perfectly fine with what you call passable language skills. I was talking about the women that speak very little to no English. That's not something I'll accept anymore. If I can't communicate with her about any part of the hour, that's not a choice I'm willing to make or take. Just making my points clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    Service is something we should demand, but demanding a fluency in English, not so much. After all, they're here to earn money, not learn a new language. So, would you rather have a good massage from someone with only passable language skills, or a so-so massage from someone who speaks English flawlessly? Me, I'd rather have the former than the latter.

  6. #14168

    Absolutely

    I have no problem with a friendly negotiation but when its get stupid or obnoxious I'm done.

    One lady wanted a buck 50 for the whole menu. I told her what I pay if I want that and she said put the rest on a credit card if needed. I laughed and told her that was not going to happen.
    She was older and had a lot of miles too but I'm sure some would pony the money up. So I stick to a few places where I don't get hassled for a tip and the ladies are "normal" because I don't have the patience for that anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.

  7. #14167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Service

    I tend to agree with you. I rarely go for a handy anymore. Its either a legit massage or FS. I get a couple legits a week. In fact a foot massage. I stick to mostly older women 40+ because the younger one are untrained and try to get by in their looks. I agree. I stick mostly to people I know. I'm lucky I don't need to use my magic translator much. With my "caveman" quality Chinese I can get by. I agree it is flaky using girls with no language but I blame the owners. Not the girls. If you ask why they came you get some interesting stories. The ones I get along with are all divorced. Lonely. Afraid. When or if you connect with them they blossom into really cool people. That doesn't make your statement untrue. Pergsps you are fishing in the wrong pond. Using the wrong bait. Take care. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.

  8. #14166

    Belmont

    Had a nice time at Belmont Spa last week. Good attitude, good session, and not a peep about a tip. I will return often (I hope that their new additions don't ruin a good thing).

  9. #14165
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site...
    Good thoughts. I agree for the most part and have voted with my feet, so to speak. The rare great session these days gets a special tip. And it is indeed about the entire experience, not simply 3 minutes.

    We should all adopt WhiteRook's ideas, in my humble opinion.

  10. #14164

    I would beg to differ

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.
    Service is something we should demand, but demanding a fluency in English, not so much. After all, they're here to earn money, not learn a new language. So, would you rather have a good massage from someone with only passable language skills, or a so-so massage from someone who speaks English flawlessly? Me, I'd rather have the former than the latter.

  11. #14163

    Massage Quality Going Downhill

    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.

  12. #14162

    HQ Spa

    Tried out HQ Spa last week. Received a standard massage and HE. . 5 + . 4 tip. Lady was in her 40's with ok body. Allowed some OTC roaming, but noting else. On the flip she did not rush and was fairly enthusiastic.

    I don't live in the area so no plan to repeat.

    J.

  13. #14161
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    Staying at a hotel in the area for work. I've read up on United Health & Gunnison, not sure if I should visit them. What's the Norridge one?

    I might a chance at Serenity next week. Will report if I do.

  14. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMitch0312  [View Original Post]
    Trinty Massage Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.
    I like the location of this place. Hope it lasts.

  15. #14159
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    I'd avoid both. The milwaukee location has gotten mixed reviews over the years. And the Harlem location will never last.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape