rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14168

    Absolutely

    I have no problem with a friendly negotiation but when its get stupid or obnoxious I'm done.

    One lady wanted a buck 50 for the whole menu. I told her what I pay if I want that and she said put the rest on a credit card if needed. I laughed and told her that was not going to happen.
    She was older and had a lot of miles too but I'm sure some would pony the money up. So I stick to a few places where I don't get hassled for a tip and the ladies are "normal" because I don't have the patience for that anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.

  2. #14167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Service

    I tend to agree with you. I rarely go for a handy anymore. Its either a legit massage or FS. I get a couple legits a week. In fact a foot massage. I stick to mostly older women 40+ because the younger one are untrained and try to get by in their looks. I agree. I stick mostly to people I know. I'm lucky I don't need to use my magic translator much. With my "caveman" quality Chinese I can get by. I agree it is flaky using girls with no language but I blame the owners. Not the girls. If you ask why they came you get some interesting stories. The ones I get along with are all divorced. Lonely. Afraid. When or if you connect with them they blossom into really cool people. That doesn't make your statement untrue. Pergsps you are fishing in the wrong pond. Using the wrong bait. Take care. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.

  3. #14166

    Belmont

    Had a nice time at Belmont Spa last week. Good attitude, good session, and not a peep about a tip. I will return often (I hope that their new additions don't ruin a good thing).

  4. #14165
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site...
    Good thoughts. I agree for the most part and have voted with my feet, so to speak. The rare great session these days gets a special tip. And it is indeed about the entire experience, not simply 3 minutes.

    We should all adopt WhiteRook's ideas, in my humble opinion.

  5. #14164

    I would beg to differ

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.
    Service is something we should demand, but demanding a fluency in English, not so much. After all, they're here to earn money, not learn a new language. So, would you rather have a good massage from someone with only passable language skills, or a so-so massage from someone who speaks English flawlessly? Me, I'd rather have the former than the latter.

  6. #14163

    Massage Quality Going Downhill

    I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.

  7. #14162

    HQ Spa

    Tried out HQ Spa last week. Received a standard massage and HE. . 5 + . 4 tip. Lady was in her 40's with ok body. Allowed some OTC roaming, but noting else. On the flip she did not rush and was fairly enthusiastic.

    I don't live in the area so no plan to repeat.

    J.

  8. #14161
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    Staying at a hotel in the area for work. I've read up on United Health & Gunnison, not sure if I should visit them. What's the Norridge one?

    I might a chance at Serenity next week. Will report if I do.

  9. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMitch0312  [View Original Post]
    Trinty Massage Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.
    I like the location of this place. Hope it lasts.

  10. #14159
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    I'd avoid both. The milwaukee location has gotten mixed reviews over the years. And the Harlem location will never last.

  11. #14158

    OkI Doki

    Yes had here awhile ago before she left for home also had maggie and she left oki wonder where she went? Great massage and left happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCane  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on here ever been done by hongjiao aka kiki aka judy-the owner of the oki doki? Beautiful woman, great legs, beautiful face. Works by appointment or outcall. She used to work at 7th heaven as judy before she bought the oki doki in 2010. I hear she sells great extras. Is she as good as they say?

  12. #14157

    Magic

    Missing my girl at magic. Sunny.

    I'd like to catch up.

  13. #14156

    Magic

    Evening. Long time lurker first time poster.

    I had to join the community. One of my favorites from magic no longer works there. Really bummed me out. Cute young asian went by sunny.

    From my point of view that's a hit or miss type of place, depended who attended. Oh well. Time to make a new friend.

  14. #14155

    Oki doki

    Has anyone on here ever been done by hongjiao aka kiki aka judy-the owner of the oki doki? Beautiful woman, great legs, beautiful face. Works by appointment or outcall. She used to work at 7th heaven as judy before she bought the oki doki in 2010. I hear she sells great extras. Is she as good as they say?

  15. #14154
    Quote Originally Posted by HOB2015  [View Original Post]
    Where is there any implication of anything more?

    .
    There's no implication in the ad. I took a look at it is because its downtown, and I'm always on the lookout for a legit massage with a surprise HE. So, I googled the number and it pulled up an ad for fetish play. I figured legit massage, possibility of more. Why not take a shot? I'm sure there are other guys who might go through the same process, so I posted this to save them the effort. I thought that's what this board is designed for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape