Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,861 to 25,875 of 40030
-
11-28-15 14:55 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 442Looking for a relationship or service. Choose one not both.
I have not been in this hobby very long but I have learned a lot in a short time. Much I have learned from senior members like Bob521, Rocket Dork and DOC. I mostly monger overseas and taken Bob521's advice about treating these ladies with respect. I have three ladies that I have met either at the hotel spa or at a KTV and they stay with me at my hotel when I am in their respective city. No money is exchanged as they are not providing "Services". We have dates just like when I was in my 20"s. We enjoy movies, dinner and other time together. I am 50, the oldest friend is 32 and the newest and youngest is 25. We stay in contact even when I am home in the US. If you understand that many of these women in the US spa's are intimidated by the fact that they do not speak much English, by making an attempt to communicate with them in their language you may very well be rewarded with a better experience. Just yesterday I stopped at a local spa I have not been to before. I have limited Chinese conversation skills but I spoke to her in her language even though her English was quite good. I even showed her photos from my recent trip to Xian and Shanghai. I was able to get her contact information because she became comfortable with me. Was she a 10? No but neither am I. To me looks are not nearly as important as a connection with the other person. The connection is what makes the experience much better. Even when I am overseas I find that the when you are paying for service, the prettier the woman the poorer the experience. What I have ultimately learned is that if you want a GFE experience you need to treat this like an investment. If you keep putting something into it, you will be rewarded with dividends and some of those dividends will not cost you any cash.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 10:23 #14169Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: I would beg to differ
Well Castlerae, you make sense, but you're bending my points just a bit. I don't demand "fluency" in English, but I'm perfectly fine with what you call passable language skills. I was talking about the women that speak very little to no English. That's not something I'll accept anymore. If I can't communicate with her about any part of the hour, that's not a choice I'm willing to make or take. Just making my points clear.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 09:33 #14168Banned Member

Posts: 4190Absolutely
I have no problem with a friendly negotiation but when its get stupid or obnoxious I'm done.
One lady wanted a buck 50 for the whole menu. I told her what I pay if I want that and she said put the rest on a credit card if needed. I laughed and told her that was not going to happen.
She was older and had a lot of miles too but I'm sure some would pony the money up. So I stick to a few places where I don't get hassled for a tip and the ladies are "normal" because I don't have the patience for that anymore.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 08:19 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 1255Service
I tend to agree with you. I rarely go for a handy anymore. Its either a legit massage or FS. I get a couple legits a week. In fact a foot massage. I stick to mostly older women 40+ because the younger one are untrained and try to get by in their looks. I agree. I stick mostly to people I know. I'm lucky I don't need to use my magic translator much. With my "caveman" quality Chinese I can get by. I agree it is flaky using girls with no language but I blame the owners. Not the girls. If you ask why they came you get some interesting stories. The ones I get along with are all divorced. Lonely. Afraid. When or if you connect with them they blossom into really cool people. That doesn't make your statement untrue. Pergsps you are fishing in the wrong pond. Using the wrong bait. Take care. Bob.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-15 00:57 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 97Belmont
Had a nice time at Belmont Spa last week. Good attitude, good session, and not a peep about a tip. I will return often (I hope that their new additions don't ruin a good thing).
-
11-28-15 00:54 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 97Good thoughts. I agree for the most part and have voted with my feet, so to speak. The rare great session these days gets a special tip. And it is indeed about the entire experience, not simply 3 minutes.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
We should all adopt WhiteRook's ideas, in my humble opinion.
-
11-27-15 21:04 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 1164I would beg to differ
Service is something we should demand, but demanding a fluency in English, not so much. After all, they're here to earn money, not learn a new language. So, would you rather have a good massage from someone with only passable language skills, or a so-so massage from someone who speaks English flawlessly? Me, I'd rather have the former than the latter.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-15 10:08 #14163Banned Member

Posts: 223Massage Quality Going Downhill
I figured I'd post in the Chicago massage section, as it's the hub of all the surrounding area. I've noticed, especially over the last 4-6 months, a huge decline in the quality of the massage parlor experience. The language barrier seems to be growing, the quality of the actual massage seems to be falling, and the masseuses have taken on a serious belief that their services command more money. In some cases, a LOT more money. I, for one, have just about had enough, to the point where I can stick with 3 or maybe 4 places that I know are worthwhile, or just give it up, and do a visit here and there. I do reviews on another site, and my last 4 reviews there have been bad ones. I spent about $450 on these four visits, one of which was a laughable 4 Hand, and though I'm NOT a broke guy, that remains a lot of money to me. There's a sense of entitlement at these places that is becoming intolerable. I happen to think that a massage business should be run as any other service business (especially with a storefront), and if you can't deliver the service well, at price points that the public feels has value, your doors should close for good. But the "masseuses" in these places are relying on their looks, the desperation of some of the clientele, and the fact that the last ten minutes to half hour of a session contains the Paradise Stroke. Sorry ladies, for this guy, that either doesn't work for or doesn't apply to me. Furthermore, the laziness, lack of assimilation, or whatever factor it is that makes them think they can operate without being able to speak English is ridiculous. No, I will not use a translate feature on a phone to communicate. I have no desire to feel like I'm using the Universal Translator in an episode of "Star Trek". I'm there for an experience, the skilled touch of a woman, and to be treated as if I matter, not as if I'm an ATM. I'm not some Sybaris romantic, rose petals on the floor and scented candles kind of dude. Nor does a massage give me some glowing sense of well being for hours or days. But a well done massage does have some positive effect on me, happy ending or not, and a masseuse I can communicate with adds even more. I believe we as customers are going to have to dig in our heels, demand actual service, and most definitely hold the line on the tipping, including tipping LESS than standard for shoddy service. That is, until our massage standards are met, or until the providers get a dose of reality and understand we can always go somewhere else. Enough is enough.
-
11-25-15 09:54 #14162Regular Member

Posts: 13HQ Spa
Tried out HQ Spa last week. Received a standard massage and HE. . 5 + . 4 tip. Lady was in her 40's with ok body. Allowed some OTC roaming, but noting else. On the flip she did not rush and was fairly enthusiastic.
I don't live in the area so no plan to repeat.
J.
-
11-24-15 18:50 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 103Staying at a hotel in the area for work. I've read up on United Health & Gunnison, not sure if I should visit them. What's the Norridge one?
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
I might a chance at Serenity next week. Will report if I do.
-
11-23-15 13:25 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 307I like the location of this place. Hope it lasts.
Originally Posted by SaMitch0312
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 13:18 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 307I'd avoid both. The milwaukee location has gotten mixed reviews over the years. And the Harlem location will never last.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 07:43 #14158

Posts: 105OkI Doki
Yes had here awhile ago before she left for home also had maggie and she left oki wonder where she went? Great massage and left happy.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCane
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-15 18:55 #14157Regular Member

Posts: 10Magic
Missing my girl at magic. Sunny.
I'd like to catch up.
-
11-22-15 18:49 #14156Regular Member

Posts: 10Magic
Evening. Long time lurker first time poster.
I had to join the community. One of my favorites from magic no longer works there. Really bummed me out. Cute young asian went by sunny.
From my point of view that's a hit or miss type of place, depended who attended. Oh well. Time to make a new friend.











Reply With Quote





