Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 9059
-
11-25-15 17:33 #5954Regular Member

Posts: 22I never saw her but I did see her daughter years ago. They were working out of the same room and I remember when her mom answered the door I almost bolted thinking it was be&s but thankfully her daughter popped out of the bathroom before I beat feet. I remember the daughter being pretty good but I can't for the life of me remember her name. They were working out of a Best Western in Manassas.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-15 14:04 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 33Sad to hear she's changed a bit as I liked Marilyn but haven't seen her recently. You could try Sofi in Springfield, ads usually include "petite latina" or something like that.
Originally Posted by Vamonger
[View Original Post]
I'd like to find a decent latina that's set up in NOVA permanently but my best latina experiences are from those who visit occasionally (forum search Herndon or Fairfax Colombianas).
-
11-25-15 07:07 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 230I remember Tiny
I saw her about 6 years ago or so. She was very skinny then and appeared mid 50's at least. She was up for doing it all and the fee was at a level that even a poor monger couldn't complain. She did open up about her life etc and that she had some mental challenges with travels from the North to the South Poles. The meds for that affected her enjoyment of sex. But I enjoyed and had a nonrushed time with her. I tried to see her again around that time and when I talked to her about setting up, she sounded a bit incoherent, angry and pricier, and perhaps she was on her polar travels. Yet I scheduled and then found the final calls never answered. At that time I took her off my radar. The pic of her in the ad seems to show an improvement of appearance. And the charges seem pretty reasonable. If I was around I would call her and see how she sounded and how her attitude appeared, and if it was cheerful and friendly I would go to see her. That said, guys she has got to be around 60 now, that is ok with me as she still would be my younger hottie.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-15 06:41 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 287Question on the CC's
I'm an infrequent but not lazy monger. Haven't been able to do much recently, and what I do is mostly of the rub variety. I've always wondered about the CC"s. I don't want anyone to tell me where they are, that would be too much to ask LOL, but can someone please tell me where they advertise or how I know if I'm viewing a CC ad? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-15 04:08 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 2686Any intel on Shayna?
Number and image search bring up a few dozen ads from DC to Norfolk, but no reviews on this site or anywhere else.
http://liverubreviews.com/ad/washing...-6210/1/151621
-
11-25-15 02:20 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 1959Someone this rough looking would have too rim, swallow, and make me pop 2 x in 30 minutes to even consider paying her. LOL Maybe her daughter though haha.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
11-24-15 19:28 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 2686Sadie: Stolen Pix
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ality/20511953
Image search brings up same pix with different names and numbers in California and Delaware.❥Soft skin, silky Blonde hair, sparkling eyes, beautiful lips, cute toes, & a TIGHT Fit So what are you waiting for? Call me Sadie 469-422-8892
"I DO NOT SEND PIX AND I DO NOT TEXT"
Poster's age: 23
http://callescort.org/925-727-7277
http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/4459746
"Sadie's" 469 phone number brings up nothing.
-
11-24-15 17:00 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 149First Time Best Time
I saw her for the first time a few weeks back and she was really good to me! I notice she wasn't fond of her body (weight) and kept covering it when we weren't touching each other. While I thought it weird, the experience made up for it. After reading your posts, I am debating about rescheduling with her.
Originally Posted by Vamonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-15 11:59 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 447Just search on the name
Found the links easily. THAT ad is gone but the identifying information matches so it is the same girl.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-15 09:42 #5945Senior Member

Posts: 278Have a number?
Gents,
Originally Posted by Tractor22
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the report but her ad is gone, any chance you have her number so she can be googled? Thanks! Creeping.
-
11-24-15 08:19 #5944Senior Member

Posts: 142Latina Marilyn Better The First Time
Saw Marilyn earlier this year and as I reported she treated me like a long, lost BF. Excited to see her again on her NOVA swing I met up with her again last week. Alas the visit was disappointing. Rushed and little of the fiery Latina passion I first experienced. Bright side is I only donated for 30 minutes of her company. She is off the list and a new Latina quest begins. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncall/18615630.
-
11-24-15 04:05 #5943

Posts: 906Tiny as a Mouse
She was active in the DC area before, but I haven't seen her on BP for a year or more. And, as I recall, she also has a daughter in the business. Somehow recall that she had decent reviews (except for the age detail). Might be worth a visit, but it's been a while since I read the reviews.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 20:48 #5942Regular Member

Posts: 6Had the chance to see her as well. I concur! I upgraded from the half to the hour. Well worth it. Light GFE. Will see her again.
Originally Posted by Invisibleman22
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 16:06 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 117Tiffany- Fake Pics, Decent Service
Saw Tiffany a couple weeks back based on favorable reviews on the oThER site, and though the pictures are not of her they were close enough that I had to go back and look again at the ad to make sure. She is a laid back girl from Cali, with big natural E cups and a phat ol ass to match. Opted for $. 2 for 30 min, and the performance was slightly above average for that price point. Didn't watch the clock, asked which positions I wanted, and I left a satisfied customer.
Originally Posted by Rahldov
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 13:12 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 1959Herndon Condo
Went there well another one Saturday thanks to RR. Anji was the therapist, nice attitude, be cups, trimmed puki, not totally GFE but ok. 140 for 55 minutes. There was another there that looks sexier but I think she left town already. Peeps I know can pm.
PC out.

















