Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5939

    Chloe

    Met Chloe in a dream last week. Her location is near the Springfield mall. Txt friendly, and very easy to set up the appt. Got to her room, and she was the person in the picture. I would consider her as a BBW. She is quite friendly, but very business like. She plays everything on the safe side (covered). The damage is $. 2 for hh, and may and may not repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...field/18725956

  2. #5938
    Wow this women looks slap wore out but I bet she can still suck a dick, can anyone vouch for that?

    PC out.

  3. #5937
    Quote Originally Posted by AJohn  [View Original Post]
    "Therapist:" As well men shoes can also detour robbers. I've seen decoys.
    The men's shoes I saw at this place belonged to the beefy muscle sitting in the kitchen with coco, which was a bit of a turn off.

  4. #5936
    Ahh, memory. She is talented, especially the hand stand performance was unique. Unfortunately, she does rotate, so you need to call to see if she's working or not. I don't know if coco of fame retired from work and is running the operation, or if it is another coco answering the phones. The other girls I've seen there are all very nice and decent performances, but on the meatier side. Definitely not on looks par with memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Ah, yes, another Herndon Chinese Condo comes through. Actually, this is a new location, no longer out of the Chantilly hotels as it was earlier this summer.

    EXTERIOR

    - Accessibility: This CC is located in Herndon, in a townhouse / condo development that is very close to the main thoroughfares.

    - Parking: Depending on the time of day, parking could be an issue, since each condo has its own numbered space (s). However, Anji will most likely direct you either to her space or to another parking space nearby. Be sure to call and ask her when you arrive.

    - Entrance: The entrance is very discreet, and customer comings-and-goings won't attract any more attention than that of visitors to any of the condos there. The door is not visible from the main streets.

    INTERIOR

    - Cleanliness: This is a new location, so the interior is clean and undamaged. Based on the fact that they have you remove your shoes when you enter, I suspect that Anji will keep the apartment interior nice and tidy. They do cook and eat meals there, so there will be the aroma of some nicely-cooked meals, though, but that shouldn't be a problem.

    - Bathroom/Shower: The bathroom was clean, and the shower stall was roomy and free of mold, mildew, etc.

    - Water Temperature: when the girl is taking a shower with you, the water temp will be fine.

    - Sauna: There's no sauna here.

    - Air Temperature: The air temp was adjusted properly.

    - Sheets/Towels: Sheets and towels were fresh and new, both in the bathroom and in the rooms, and it appears that they change them after each visit.

    - Room: The rooms all had doors, which the closes once the session begins, and are like the bedrooms of a house (which, in fact, they basically are).

    - Final Amenities: At the end of the session, my therapist brought me a small bottle of cold water before I departed, and both Memory and Anji gave a hug and light kiss on the cheek.

    SERVICE

    - Time: I received a full hour for the entrance fee. There might be a half-hour rate but, with cuties like these, why would you not want to spend an hour?

    - Therapist: My therapist was Memory. She is almost certainly in her early-to-mid 20's. The only other person I saw on staff today was Anji, although (based on the additional pair of shoes at the door when I left) another girl likely was working today, as well.

    - Session: The therapeutic part of the massage was brief and not noteworthy in any way. The sensual part was quite erotic, and included a true tongue bath (back and front) as well as a massage with her tits and ass cheeks. She applied the cover quite skillfully, after which she demonstrated good oral skills before we engaged each other in the main event. It was a lengthy main event that ended with her knees drawn way up and yours truly deep inside her. From the contractions that I felt, it appears she enjoyed herself, as well.

    OVERALL: This session went as well as any CC visit should. The only drawback was that Memory is a bit of a clean freak, constantly wiping things with a paper towel. But, I guess that beats the alternative. At any rate, I would score this visit as a 9. 0 on a 10-point scale.

    FBAS: 8 / 9 / 9 / 9.

    Vitals: About 5'-2", 95 lbs. , 34 see, early-to-mid 20's, medium dark hair at the shoulders, trimmed Bush, tight & tender lips, soft skin, very clean and fresh all around, decent hand strength, limited English. (As one monger said in a PM, she's "hot as fuck," and that's no exaggeration. She's a cute little cookie with a nice fortune inside.).

    Established Seniors (meaning, not merely "Seniors by post count only") and contributing high-information content Regular members get priority replies and info. Lazy mongers, and those whose reports have little informational value, will get replies of similar value. Anything that smells like bacon will get a different reply.

    As always, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, and maintain proper decorum in the Senate.

    Roamin' Roman.

  5. #5935

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    Some people on here might remember there used to be a real white trash 50 year old'ish lady in Manassas that used to advertise as "Tiny as a Mouse" Connie, anyone know what happened to her? I went to see her one time and while not particularly amazing, the services offered were amazing and super cheap. This was like a few years ago though and it sparked a memory when I went to go see Jessica recently, it was around in those same run down apartments.

    A report to ad to this question so it's not just a useless post, I attempted to go see that old 40 something asian lady in Centreville...this lady wasn't pretty at all, she might have been 50ish, but her face was like jacked up in my opinion. Out of all the times I have mongered, I have never ever ever pulled out so hard upon entering the room, I faked not having cash and then walked out, the call service lady rang me up on the phone and started hocking other ladies around the area, but I just wasn't interested. If you can look past the face of this asian lady who speaks not one lick of english this might be your cup of tea. Link provided below, if it goes dead then it appears in bodyrubs and escorts section in the Centreville area as old 40'ish lady.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/good-massage-good-service-centreville-571-598-4870/20214164
    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/571-229-2959/

  6. #5934

    Tiny as a mouse (Connie)?

    Some people on here might remember there used to be a real white trash 50 year old'ish lady in Manassas that used to advertise as "Tiny as a Mouse" Connie, anyone know what happened to her? I went to see her one time and while not particularly amazing, the services offered were amazing and super cheap. This was like a few years ago though and it sparked a memory when I went to go see Jessica recently, it was around in those same run down apartments.

    A report to ad to this question so it's not just a useless post, I attempted to go see that old 40 something asian lady in Centreville...this lady wasn't pretty at all, she might have been 50ish, but her face was like jacked up in my opinion. Out of all the times I have mongered, I have never ever ever pulled out so hard upon entering the room, I faked not having cash and then walked out, the call service lady rang me up on the phone and started hocking other ladies around the area, but I just wasn't interested. If you can look past the face of this asian lady who speaks not one lick of english this might be your cup of tea. Link provided below, if it goes dead then it appears in bodyrubs and escorts section in the Centreville area as old 40'ish lady.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/good-massage-good-service-centreville-571-598-4870/20214164

  7. #5933

    Krystal

    Visited Krystal who advertises and is staying in the Dumfries area. Setup was through text, which I have come to like. I opted for the short stay, let's you see if the lady is worth it and you're not into it for that much if it's a loss. This visit was not a loss, Krystal is a pretty young lady with a nice little body (pics are accurate although there is a bit of baby damage). Once in the room got straight to business. She has good skills and was enthusiastic. Would repeat if in the area again. Ad below.

    Hello guys! I'm Krystal and I'm 18 (; if your looking for a good time then give me a call (; I'm highly experienced and love the work I do and guarantee that you will too (; $60 SHORT STAY SPECIAL CALL ME NOW!

  8. #5932

    I think you're right

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    It looks kind of like a provider who used to go by Taylor Yates, Meilani, Azura, Candy, etc. , and a search of the forum will turn up discussions of that provider. However, I never saw that provider, so I can't say for sure that she is the one in your picture.
    Yes, I think it's Taylor Yates. She looks different, and better than her last go-round of posting.

  9. #5931

    Asian or Latina utr to share or trade

    Asian or Latina Utr to trade or share?

    Does anyone know or have an Asian or Latina utr that they would like to share or trade with me.

    Please PM me.

  10. #5930

    Obviously YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derringer  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that Maria is hosting starting today -- Thurs, Nov 19 (afternoon) until Tues, Nov 24 (morning) -- in a Southern area of NOVA.

    Here's her generic BP ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...tcall/16167530

    But there is much more info about Maria on her personal website:

    http://maria4you.escort-site.com/mobile/rates.phtml

    She likes to email at first. You can reach her at: wdcmaria39@gmail.com.

    Maria is an attractive, white MILF. She is a BBW with a big, sexy booty! She has porcelain skin, short red hair, gorgeous green eyes, and a beautiful smile! She is mid 40's but seems younger to me. She is a total GFE, with a GREAT attitude. A real people pleaser! She is clean and fresh, smells good and tastes delicious. No surprises or drama. And she has amazing skills!

    Maria is engaging, smart and funny. She is also sultry, and she has a very kinky imagination! Let's just say she is VERY open-minded. :-)

    But best of all, she makes the time entirely about you. She was focused solely on me from the moment I stepped in the door, no cell phone or other distractions. She was just ready, willing, able and eager to please. Also, her rate was so reasonable that I could easily spend a couple of hours with her. They were unrushed and action packed! I got to enjoy as much of her as I wanted, as many times as I could go!!

    Also, she is one of the most reasonably priced GFEs you will find in the DC area. Even after a tip and paying for the room it was still a bargain relative to others' rates. And she is not a clock watcher.

    I did not put in all the details. But you can PM me if you have any questions.

    Bottom-line: If you like mature BBWs, I highly recommend that you spend some quality time with Maria. You will thank me later.

    Derringer.
    While I appreciate the report and ad, YMMV on this one as I did not have the experience you did. $$$ for an hour, watched the clock as she reminded me I only had 20 minutes left at one point, she was far-far from a BBW and was definitely a SSSBBW to me and lastly she didn't smell very appealing. More like piss! But again, your mileage obviously varied.

    Creeping.

  11. #5929

    "Latina" in Dulles

    QV for $. 2 with Leah a dark brown spinner from Cali and ended up with a covered spitty-handshake with a few licks thrown in. When I inquired about the rest of the menu mid-way, she said "oh no, that's at least $$. 4 that's how we do it in Cali" I just wanted to put this out there so anyone who might be interested in her knew what to expect.

    Unsure about everyone else but I have always gotten half and half on a QV? And nothing new to anyone but although she resembles her, she is not the girl in the pics.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...b-l-e/18506548

    415-758-0715.

    Creeping.

  12. #5928

    Follow up on reconnaissance for tiffany

    This is a follow up on my previous post in regards to the backpage advertisement below.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-babe/19767331

    I actually emailed Miss Karla James herself back in the UK and she replied to me! She verified she is NOT in the USA and she does NOT do escort work. So I really have no idea who mongers who saw her are reviewing but it's not the girl in the picture. I'm not sure if it's a setup or bait and switch but I'd be very cautious about being involved.

  13. #5927

    Independent Massage

    I recently visited an independent spinner last week and while she doesn't offer FS, it is a great combination of therapeutic and sensual massage. I actually find these sessions to be more satisfying than FS in many cases unless its a GFE provider. Her.

    Nova finish is especially erotic and not something I would consider standard by any means. She is also by far the best looking provider I've seen in the DMV. Provider is Korean, speaks fluent English, and has a very fit body due to being a yoga practitioner. While I would estimate her age to be 30-35, she looks amazing and much younger for her age. There are some small blurry pics on her website but they are disservice to how good she looks in person. Maybe she does that on purpose to deter creepers from trying to set up appointments. It's a rare case of a reverse bait and switch. Unfortunately, her sessions are pricey at $. 2 for an hour. I agree that its expensive for "just a massage", but it is well worth it imo. I'd rather experience an awesome FBSM with a beautiful young woman rather than subpar FS with an older unattractive one.

    I often travel to NY and have visited a few high end establishments in Manhattan as well as a few trips to the now closed Philly Bella Spa. The above said provider was comparable albeit in different ways. The condo she works out of resembles a professional establishment and is extremely clean, borderline OCD. Friendly attitude and willingness are above avg as well. I was actually able to get two shots (sorry don't know the monger terminology for this) despite being a first timer. From what I've heard, each session gets better with more extras. She has a lot of regulars and it seems to be difficult to schedule same day appointments. Will PM details to interested senior members or regular members with worthwhile info. I've essentially given up on AMPs around here after being disappointed one too many times. Would appreciate the info on the new Herndon CC if anyone is willing to share.

    Thanks guys and I will try to add more reports to this board if I come across any other gems.

  14. #5926

    Conflicting information

    Hello,

    I was looking at these two ads and checked the oThER site. She seems to have good reviews. However her pictures are from busty UK star Karla James.

    https://myscarletbook.com/baltimore/949-524-1978/

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-babe/19767331

    https://twitter.com/x_KarlaJames_x

    http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Karla_James

    I'm hesitant to believe a busty UK star is escorting in the US at some reasonable prices. Anyone else have some more info on her? Perhaps a first hand account? Keep an eye out.

  15. #5925

    Azuri

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl? I seem to recall the face but the number isn't producing who I thought it was. Someone from a while back.
    She went by a few names in the past. Taylor Yates I think. She paid me a visit a few months ago. She went by the name Azuri then. I read some bad reviews but my time with her was great. She's very cautious, maybe from a bad encounter, who knows. She has a pretty face, nice tits and ass, as a good lay for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape