rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 363 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I told Kia about this site over the summer on a date. I told her all SW's are rated on this site. I haven't been with her in a while. She is definitely an excellent provider and downright adventurous.
    It seems easy to bump into Kua nearly anywhere in SJ. She certainly does provide; from a wide array of compensation to choices and options. If you have a desire for the unusual she has various package options and equipment levels.

    One very nice feature is the fact that despite a decline of appearance and fotitudes toward the end of October and early November, Kua's appearance and virtuous plethora of benefits have returned, save that of actually providing a genuine spark of concern or compassion.

    That said, most of the pleasers out there are usually attempting to compensate for some obvious lack of appearance or desirability. Since Kua obviously doesn't lack in those venues, her personality may wander off into the 'all for me' zone: avoid that scenario.

    All told, the old adage of turning a ***** into a housewife comes to mind. If one could fund a wife with Kua's SW vitues and talents there would be never any need for such great and high-speed spinners that carouse the boulevards. Imagine a fully loaded Kia, loaded with that fabulous interior, bells & whistles (so to speak), fresh off the showroom floor.

    Be that as it may, Kia is a sad victim of previous exploitations and suffers greatly at the hands of her own desires. Summing her performance and options, there's not a better one found in the midst of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, or Delaware when she is in the zone. Kua can well be the 100/100 we seek on any given day.

  2. #4392

    Kia

    I've been gaining weight. This is a recent. Pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  3. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLongDick  [View Original Post]
    Well, Kia certainly works for me! No seriously pun intended.

    Truly an underestimated amazing talent with a deep understanding of the art of the game. Amongst the best ever bar none. Get it before it's gone!
    Communication is the name of the game. Kia can navigate the field like few others. Want her to play the disgruntled horny wife role? Merely ask and it's done. Role playing is no obstacle for her. Buy her a French maid outfit and she & you will both rise to the occasion. Her intelligence will shine a the right moments. Well worth pursuing as an actress for personal interludes.

  4. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Janice told me she doesn't do anal. It's been my experience that money talks and anything is possible.

    Judging from the expression on her face, she does like her pussy licked.

    CookyJar.
    Anyone have digits of Janice? She's my type would love to see her I'll hook up anyone that can help me.

  5. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLongDick  [View Original Post]
    Well, Kia certainly works for me! No seriously pun intended.

    Truly an underestimated amazing talent with a deep understanding of the art of the game. Amongst the best ever bar none. Get it before it's gone!
    I told Kia about this site over the summer on a date. I told her all SW's are rated on this site. I haven't been with her in a while. She is definitely an excellent provider and downright adventurous.

  6. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    FYI: For those who haven't figured it out, KiaXOXO909 is Kia. She is trying to start a dialog with a few USASG members. Let's see if it works.

    CookyJar.
    Well, Kia certainly works for me! No seriously pun intended.

    Truly an underestimated amazing talent with a deep understanding of the art of the game. Amongst the best ever bar none. Get it before it's gone!

  7. #4387

    Simply the Best

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Stacey remains one of my favorites. She is a spinner, has always been a spinner and will more than likely never be much bigger than she is now. A few months ago, after she'd been away for a while, she did put on a little weight. That was nice.

    Stacey's greatest attribute, as a provider, is the service she provides. She is always friendly and comfortable to be with. IMHO, she is always fresh, offers a marvelous GFE and works well with others.

    CookyJar.
    Stacey is the best BSW PROVIDER I have been with ever. She never complains and always polite. I have been with her several times and it was all good. She is also intelligent and very good communicator. This is very rare for a SW. I told her once, I could take you home and my family would love you. I even told her you are better than this life path you have chosen. I hope one day she realizes this and leave those streets.

  8. #4386

    RE: Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk  [View Original Post]
    I dated stacy last week. She's still out there and as good as ever!
    Stacey remains one of my favorites. She is a spinner, has always been a spinner and will more than likely never be much bigger than she is now. A few months ago, after she'd been away for a while, she did put on a little weight. That was nice.

    Stacey's greatest attribute, as a provider, is the service she provides. She is always friendly and comfortable to be with. IMHO, she is always fresh, offers a marvelous GFE and works well with others.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 50.jpg‎   Stacey 51.jpg‎   Stacey 004.jpg‎   Stacey 74.jpg‎   Stacey 001.jpg‎  

    Stacey 53.jpg‎   Stacey 77.jpg‎   Stacey 64.jpg‎   Stacey 69.jpg‎   Stacey 70.jpg‎  


  9. #4385
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    Broadway has been dead for the past week. I haven't seen my main BSW like Stacey, Kia, Bunny and a few others I see from time to time. I hope it picks up real soon. Also fellas, another hit or miss spot for SW's is Kaighn and Mount Ephraim intersection near the AM / PM market. I have gotten lucky a few times there.
    These pictures were taken mid-November. The black stocking are something I picked-up while shopping for a Halloween costume. When I saw them, they spoke to me; saying, "Buy me for Stacey. " I wish I had gotten the school girl outfit that went with the stocking, but I didn't want to look like a pervert.

    Stacey did say that she was trying to avoid Broadway, working mainly by phone and with current friends.

    Unless she does something really crazy, she will always be a friend of mine.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 78.jpg‎   Stacey 003.jpg‎   Stacey 002.jpg‎   Stacey 52.jpg‎   Stacey 57.jpg‎  

    Stacey 62.jpg‎   Stacey 65.jpg‎   Stacey 72.jpg‎   Stacey 71.jpg‎   Stacey 75.jpg‎  


  10. #4384
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #4383

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    Broadway has been dead for the past week. I haven't seen my main BSW like Stacey, Kia, Bunny and a few others I see from time to time. I hope it picks up real soon. Also fellas, another hit or miss spot for SW's is Kaighn and Mount Ephraim intersection near the AM / PM market. I have gotten lucky a few times there.
    I dated stacy last week. She's still out there and as good as ever!

  12. #4382
    Broadway has been dead for the past week. I haven't seen my main BSW like Stacey, Kia, Bunny and a few others I see from time to time. I hope it picks up real soon. Also fellas, another hit or miss spot for SW's is Kaighn and Mount Ephraim intersection near the AM / PM market. I have gotten lucky a few times there.

  13. #4381

    Kia

    I have dated Kia a few times.

  14. #4380
    [QUOTE=NiviThree;2664664]Kia does. Or did. My issue with Kia is that she is nice but so crazy thinking some of the time it's like being with three different people in ten minutes and some of the places she goes mentally give me the sense she is very unpredictable and paranoid. As in jump out of a car on the highway because she decides you might be a cop.

    On the way back. [she'snotcrazyshe'scoolasShit. Iwoulddateheranyday. Real[qoute /.

  15. #4379

    RE: Stacey's weight lost

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is loosing so much weight. Look at CookyJar's pics, you can see her ribs. I'm going to avoid her. It's just too alarming. I know so many guys she has had sex with her raw and she has been out there for years. Sweet girl, but too many red flags.
    Accusations and speculations of this type serve no one. Done in the guise of an informative warning, based on wild incorrect conjecture, this type of post does more harm than good.

    The implication is that because Stacey or any sex partner is losing or has lost a lot of weight she is not safe. Members new to the hobby might get the wrong impression and believe that healthy, large girls who have not lost weight are safe. And, that just is not true. I am not saying that mongers should not be cautious. I am saying that mongers should be cautious all the time.

    I do not know if Stacey or any girl has unprotected sex, let alone a lot. I do not know because I do not go around asking about other people's sexual practices – it is not my business. I do know that guys and gals will lie and embellish their exploits. Having unprotected sex does not, by itself mean that a person has a communicable disease. And! Just because a girl has been around for a long time is not an indication of her health.

    There is just one way to know for certain. The person in question must be tested for the disease in question, beyond the incubation period. That is it, there is no other way. To imply that you can tell by weight lost, bad sex practices or habits is to imply a falsehood.

    The real true of the matter is that a monger can get himself into a world of trouble with a fat girl on her very first day on the avenue. Whether it is Stacey or any other girl, protect yourself. Just because a girl looks healthy, clean and virtuous does not mean a thing when it comes to your safety.

    My suggestion is: Whether the girl is skinny, losing weight, fat, gaining weight, fucks raw, fucks covered, been around for years or arrived today. Protect yourself.

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape