Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: General Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 72 of 363 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5443
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is loosing so much weight. Look at CookyJar's pics, you can see her ribs. I'm going to avoid her. It's just too alarming. I know so many guys she has had sex with her raw and she has been out there for years. Sweet girl, but too many red flags.
    I saw Stacey the other day on Broadway and she did lose some weight. It's hard to believe she had unprotected sex with clients. When I was with her, it was always protected from start to finish. She did tell me she smoked and that could be the reason for the weight loss.

  2. #4377

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Stacey is loosing so much weight. Look at CookyJar's pics, you can see her ribs. I'm going to avoid her. It's just too alarming. I know so many guys she has had sex with her raw and she has been out there for years. Sweet girl, but too many red flags.
    I love getting head from her she takes it all fast, slow, deep she has never let me down BBBJCIM with them soft lips standing up just thinking about that mouth!

  3. #4376

    Stacey's weight lost

    Stacey is loosing so much weight. Look at CookyJar's pics, you can see her ribs. I'm going to avoid her. It's just too alarming. I know so many guys she has had sex with her raw and she has been out there for years. Sweet girl, but too many red flags.

  4. #4375

    Re: Well Done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    Great pics Cookie!! Thanks for generously sharing. We are lucky to have such a great guy in the Philly area!!
    Runner.
    Thanks Runner8,

    I like the new glamour photo effect. Unfortunately, I can only tell how it looks on my screen, hopefully it comes out ok in everyone else's view.

    Stacey is losing weight fast. I've seen her once since these were taken and she is still losing. I warned her that her weight lost was bad. She claims that she is eating. She needs to take a break from Broadway. JMHO.

    I also saw Janice (Not her name. I wish someone could tell me her name.) She was with a male friend, a date I assumed, so we didn't get to talk. She was looking pretty good.

    CookyJar.

  5. #4374

    Janice – For You DATY, lovers

    Janice told me she doesn't do anal. It's been my experience that money talks and anything is possible.

    Judging from the expression on her face, she does like her pussy licked.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Janice 002.jpg‎  

  6. #4373

    Well Done!

    Great pics Cookie!! Thanks for generously sharing. We are lucky to have such a great guy in the Philly area!!

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated Stacey and heard the word, "no?" When it comes to good service, Stacey is my go to girl.

    With Stacey, together with Janice, I had the best parts of two worlds. Living it on the wild side, imagine being in the middle of these two. Who could ask for anything more?

    CookyJar.

  7. #4372

    Girls in Opposition

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The big girl needs love too.

    It is funny how guys will get hung up on one type. It usually happens early, we suddenly realize that a certain type gets our motor going. Blondes, red heads, spinners, big boobs, long legs, fat behinds or maybe a combination, whatever it is, we are hooked. From that point on, it is like we have blinders on just looking straight for that special type and passing up everything else.

    I like spinners. But! I learned early that just because a girl is thin does not make her attractive. Likewise, just because a girl has a large cup size does not mean she has nice breast. I don't like fat, but big doesn't always mean fat. A girl can be big and attractive. With the right perspective, a world of possibilities opens up. Open your eyes. Try something outside of the box. Give the big girl a try; she might just rock your world.

    CookyJar.
    Has anyone dated Stacey and heard the word, "no?" When it comes to good service, Stacey is my go to girl.

    With Stacey, together with Janice, I had the best parts of two worlds. Living it on the wild side, imagine being in the middle of these two. Who could ask for anything more?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Janice and Stacey 003.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 35.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 39.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 40.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 41.jpg‎  

    Janice and Stacey 42.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 43.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 45.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 001.jpg‎   Janice and Stacey 36.jpg‎  


  8. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any of them do anal?
    I know that Stacey does anal because she did it with me and she did it good. Kia offered me anal but after I blew my load. Bunny told me she doesn't do it.

  9. #4370
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any of them do anal?
    Kia does. Or did. My issue with Kia is that she is nice but so crazy thinking some of the time it's like being with three different people in ten minutes and some of the places she goes mentally give me the sense she is very unpredictable and paranoid. As in jump out of a car on the highway because she decides you might be a cop.

    On the way back.

  10. #4369

    Bunny, Stacey and Kia

    I was wondering if any of them do anal?

  11. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFlav  [View Original Post]
    Update.

    Bunny appears to be off the streets. She is reported to have found a suga daddy and is living with him.

    Stacey is just loosing too much weight. It's scary. She is all bones.

    Kia is crazy as ever.
    Wow! I had the pleasure of being with all three of them on separate occasions. Kia is definitely crazy, I saw her the other day on Broadway and Kaighn near the liquor store. She lost a lot of weight too. Stacey was already skinny so if she lost any more weight that is definitely frightening. As for Bunny, I saw her week and a half ago on Kaighn and Broadway. These three BSW are the best looking and gave me the best service too. I even had the opportunity to have a foursome with all of them but I backed out. It happened at a bad time for me to do it. Stay safe and covered fellas.

  12. #4367

    Bunny, Stacey & Kia

    Update.

    Bunny appears to be off the streets. She is reported to have found a suga daddy and is living with him.

    Stacey is just loosing too much weight. It's scary. She is all bones.

    Kia is crazy as ever.

  13. #4366
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The big girl needs love too.

    It is funny how guys will get hung up on one type. It usually happens early, we suddenly realize that a certain type gets our motor going. Blondes, red heads, spinners, big boobs, long legs, fat behinds or maybe a combination, whatever it is, we are hooked. From that point on, it is like we have blinders on just looking straight for that special type and passing up everything else.

    I like spinners. But! I learned early that just because a girl is thin does not make her attractive. Likewise, just because a girl has a large cup size does not mean she has nice breast. I don't like fat, but big doesn't always mean fat. A girl can be big and attractive. With the right perspective, a world of possibilities opens up. Open your eyes. Try something outside of the box. Give the big girl a try; she might just rock your world.

    CookyJar.
    CJ, what a lovely woman and a very well done photo set. Thanks for sharing.

  14. #4365
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The big girl needs love too.

    It is funny how guys will get hung up on one type. It usually happens early, we suddenly realize that a certain type gets our motor going. Blondes, red heads, spinners, big boobs, long legs, fat behinds or maybe a combination, whatever it is, we are hooked. From that point on, it is like we have blinders on just looking straight for that special type and passing up everything else.

    I like spinners. But! I learned early that just because a girl is thin does not make her attractive. Likewise, just because a girl has a large cup size does not mean she has nice breast. I don't like fat, but big doesn't always mean fat. A girl can be big and attractive. With the right perspective, a world of possibilities opens up. Open your eyes. Try something outside of the box. Give the big girl a try; she might just rock your world.

    CookyJar.
    I like her look. Superwide, baby carrying hips on the other side of a large but well proportioned fartbox.

    Works for me.

  15. #4364

    Don't be afraid of the Big Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    …
    Unlike must guys, I am not hung-up on one female feature. I appreciate a nice set of boobs, a small waist, shapely legs, a pretty face, long hair, and a nice ass. Janice is cute enough. Her small tits are perky with absolutely no droop. Her tummy is flat and unlike most girls her size, there is no pouch. She has great thighs and enough ass for two. Her ass, IMHO, is her best feature. Its round, firm and fully packed. I like big buns, I cannot tell a lie.
    CookyJar.
    The big girl needs love too.

    It is funny how guys will get hung up on one type. It usually happens early, we suddenly realize that a certain type gets our motor going. Blondes, red heads, spinners, big boobs, long legs, fat behinds or maybe a combination, whatever it is, we are hooked. From that point on, it is like we have blinders on – just looking straight for that special type and passing up everything else.

    I like spinners. But! I learned early that just because a girl is thin does not make her attractive. Likewise, just because a girl has a large cup size does not mean she has nice breast. I don't like fat, but big doesn't always mean fat. A girl can be big and attractive. With the right perspective, a world of possibilities opens up. Open your eyes. Try something outside of the box. Give the big girl a try; she might just rock your world.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Janice 005.jpg‎   Janice 17.jpg‎   Janice 16.jpg‎   Janice 006.jpg‎   Janice 21.jpg‎  

    Janice 23.jpg‎   Janice 22.jpg‎   Janice 24.jpg‎   Janice 26.jpg‎   Janice 27.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape