Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5924

    Do you have more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl? I seem to recall the face but the number isn't producing who I thought it was. Someone from a while back.
    She looks like a Latina who was on BP maybe 3-4 years ago, but I can't remember the name.

  2. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this girl? I seem to recall the face but the number isn't producing who I thought it was. Someone from a while back.
    It looks kind of like a provider who used to go by Taylor Yates, Meilani, Azura, Candy, etc. , and a search of the forum will turn up discussions of that provider. However, I never saw that provider, so I can't say for sure that she is the one in your picture.

  3. #5922

    Outcall. Any info

    Does anyone remember this girl? I seem to recall the face but the number isn't producing who I thought it was. Someone from a while back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gfe.jpg‎  

  4. #5921
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    "Robbers"? I'm obviously missing your point, my friend. Bound me a PM, please. Regards.

    - Roman.
    My guess: If someone were to come with the intention of robbing the service, he might be deterred when he sees men's shoes, believing that another male is present in the establishment.

  5. #5920

    Eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by AJohn  [View Original Post]
    "Therapist:" As well men shoes can also detour robbers. I've seen decoys.
    "Robbers"? I'm obviously missing your point, my friend. Bound me a PM, please. Regards.

    - Roman.

  6. #5919

    Maria -- Hosting Thurs - Tues, Nov 19-24

    I just noticed that Maria is hosting starting today -- Thurs, Nov 19 (afternoon) until Tues, Nov 24 (morning) -- in a Southern area of NOVA.

    Here's her generic BP ad:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...tcall/16167530

    But there is much more info about Maria on her personal website:

    http://maria4you.escort-site.com/mobile/rates.phtml

    She likes to email at first. You can reach her at: wdcmaria39@gmail.com.

    Maria is an attractive, white MILF. She is a BBW with a big, sexy booty! She has porcelain skin, short red hair, gorgeous green eyes, and a beautiful smile! She is mid 40's but seems younger to me. She is a total GFE, with a GREAT attitude. A real people pleaser! She is clean and fresh, smells good and tastes delicious. No surprises or drama. And she has amazing skills!

    Maria is engaging, smart and funny. She is also sultry, and she has a very kinky imagination! Let's just say she is VERY open-minded. :-)

    But best of all, she makes the time entirely about you. She was focused solely on me from the moment I stepped in the door, no cell phone or other distractions. She was just ready, willing, able and eager to please. Also, her rate was so reasonable that I could easily spend a couple of hours with her. They were unrushed and action packed! I got to enjoy as much of her as I wanted, as many times as I could go!!

    Also, she is one of the most reasonably priced GFEs you will find in the DC area. Even after a tip and paying for the room it was still a bargain relative to others' rates. And she is not a clock watcher.

    I did not put in all the details. But you can PM me if you have any questions.

    Bottom-line: If you like mature BBWs, I highly recommend that you spend some quality time with Maria. You will thank me later.

    Derringer.

  7. #5918

    Thanks best advice I've read on this site do you have more?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Since you posted a report about this gal, it's probably a good opportunity for me to say that she's now removed her posts from BP. Anyone who didn't strike while the iron was hot has probably missed his chance now. She has informed me, in a message this afternoon, that she has deleted her BP ads and is going to restrict her associations with her prior regulars and any new folks she met via her latest ads (now removed).

    Here's what transpired:

    I received a message from her last night. Apparently, LEO was stopping guys on the service road as they were coming to or leaving the hotel. LEO was "interviewing" the guys as to whether they were staying at the hotel and, if not, why they were visiting, whom they had seen, etc. Basically, typical LEO intimidation tactics, trying to get some unfortunate monger to self-incriminate or to spill the beans about a provider. (She also said, in her message, that when she was checking-in earlier that day, there were a couple of "working girls" who were checking-in ahead of her. It would seem that this hotel is a base of operations, so to speak, for the local 'entrepreneurial set' in Manassas.).

    Anyway, one of the guys who visited her yesterday said that he was stopped and, when asked as to his reasons for being at the hotel, told LEO that "his back was hurting and he had met a girl who invited him to her room for a massage. " This scenario is a teachable moment, from a couple perspectives.

    First, a monger who is stopped by LEO when arriving at or, more likely, departing from a provider's motel needs to be on the alert. That can be difficulty when the red lights appear in your rear view mirror. Whether you want to admit it or not, you've got a guilty conscience, and the LEO is not likely to give you time to deal with it or sort it out. LEO will probably ask you why you were at the motel (likely at a late hour when most people are sound asleep in their beds). Unfortunately, many will answer that they were visiting a friend (or something similar).

    This question is a trap in the "interview" process. If you answer with something like, "I was visiting a friend, " the LEO will follow that up with "What is your friend's name?" or "Which room is your friend staying in?" LEO can easily verify your answers with the hotel front desk and, if you've given false info to LEO, they have grounds to detain you for lying to a police officer. And, if you can't provide the name of the "friend" that you ostensibly visited, they may have grounds to detain you for suspicious activity, perhaps in an area "known for prostitution" or some such. And, if you actually provide the room number of the provider that you just visited, LEO might pay a visit to the provider and, if the visit goes badly, both of you might find yourselves in deeper hot water. It can all get very ugly, very quickly. So, what to do?

    If you ever get stopped by LEO upon arriving at, or departing from, a motel visit with a service provider, and they ask you "Why are you at this motel?, " you should NOT answer the question the way they want you to answer it. Instead of answering their question, you should ask them a question, something like "What's going on, officer? Why have you stopped me?" They won't like that sort of reply, but they may respond by saying that they are investigating reports of illegal activity at that location, etc.

    Regardless, they will likely follow up their first question by asking (again) what you are doing there (at that time of night or whenever). Again, instead of answering the question that they pose, you should instead respond by asking them if you are being detained.

    If they say "No, then you should ask them if you are free to leave. Since they have already stated that you aren't being detained, there is no reason for them to prevent you from leaving.

    However, if they do prevent you from leaving, you then should ask why they told you weren't being detained and you are now actually being detained. They will definitely not like this sort of pushback, and they might even suggest that you could be taken to the police station for suspicion of whatever crime they suggest you might have been involved in. This can be a very unnerving situation to be in, but since they have no proof of you having done anything illegal and (hopefully) you have not admitted to anything or, for that matter, even answered their questions as to why you were even at that motel, they will most likely keep you there for a few minutes and then, after perhaps having taken your drivers license information, allow you to depart.

    On the outside chance that they actually DO take you down to the local police station (and assuming that you've not given them any false information or, for that matter, even given an answer to their questions), they will have to provide an articulable reason for having done so. Regardless, it is incumbent on you to SAY NOTHING in response to their questions. The onus is on them to support their allegations.

    They may try to say that, since you had no business being at the motel (I. E. , you weren't a registered guest), you *could* be cited for trespassing. However, the hotel management is the entity that needs to request that. The police cannot simply charge you with trespassing without a valid basis. And, unless the motel management can be induced into pressing such charges against you, it's unlikely that LEO will be able, or willing, to actually charge you with such an offense.

    They key is this: If and when you ever get stopped by LEO after (or prior to) visiting a provider who is staying at a local motel, NEVER answer the questions that they put to you (aside from providing you license, if you are driving). Instead, ask why you have been stopped, are you being detained, and if you are free to leave.

    You are not required to answer LEO's questions or provide any information to them except perhaps giving them your identification. They may, and most likely will, try to intimidate you into giving them the information they want (such as "Why are you here?" and "Who were you visiting?" but you do not have to provide that information or even say that you prefer not to answer those questions. Instead, ask them questions and let them provide answers to yours. If they accuse you of anything, let them prove it. But don't give them ammunition to use against you, even if both of you know what you were there for.

    DO NOT get into long diatribes about your rights, the Constitution, etc. , etc. Instead, keep it simple and direct:
    • "Why have you stopped me?
    • "Am I being detained?"
    • "Am I free to leave?"
    Saying much more than this can often get you tangled up in a web of your own making, one which you might not be able to extricate yourself from.
    Thanks for this great advice I have a 100% guaranteed trick to get out of every single parking ticket, saved me $1000's of fines.

  8. #5917

    Thanks

    "Therapist:" As well men shoes can also detour robbers. I've seen decoys.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Ah, yes, another Herndon Chinese Condo comes through. Actually, this is a new location, no longer out of the Chantilly hotels as it was earlier this summer.

    EXTERIOR

    - Accessibility: This CC is located in Herndon, in a townhouse / condo development that is very close to the main thoroughfares.

    - Parking: Depending on the time of day, parking could be an issue, since each condo has its own numbered space (s). However, Anji will most likely direct you either to her space or to another parking space nearby. Be sure to call and ask her when you arrive.

    - Entrance: The entrance is very discreet, and customer comings-and-goings won't attract any more attention than that of visitors to any of the condos there. The door is not visible from the main streets.

    INTERIOR

    - Cleanliness: This is a new location, so the interior is clean and undamaged. Based on the fact that they have you remove your shoes when you enter, I suspect that Anji will keep the apartment interior nice and tidy. They do cook and eat meals there, so there will be the aroma of some nicely-cooked meals, though, but that shouldn't be a problem.

    - Bathroom/Shower: The bathroom was clean, and the shower stall was roomy and free of mold, mildew, etc.

    - Water Temperature: when the girl is taking a shower with you, the water temp will be fine.

    - Sauna: There's no sauna here.

    - Air Temperature: The air temp was adjusted properly.

    - Sheets/Towels: Sheets and towels were fresh and new, both in the bathroom and in the rooms, and it appears that they change them after each visit.

    - Room: The rooms all had doors, which the closes once the session begins, and are like the bedrooms of a house (which, in fact, they basically are).

    - Final Amenities: At the end of the session, my therapist brought me a small bottle of cold water before I departed, and both Memory and Anji gave a hug and light kiss on the cheek.

    SERVICE

    - Time: I received a full hour for the entrance fee. There might be a half-hour rate but, with cuties like these, why would you not want to spend an hour?

    - Therapist: My therapist was Memory. She is almost certainly in her early-to-mid 20's. The only other person I saw on staff today was Anji, although (based on the additional pair of shoes at the door when I left) another girl likely was working today, as well.

    - Session: The therapeutic part of the massage was brief and not noteworthy in any way. The sensual part was quite erotic, and included a true tongue bath (back and front) as well as a massage with her tits and ass cheeks. She applied the cover quite skillfully, after which she demonstrated good oral skills before we engaged each other in the main event. It was a lengthy main event that ended with her knees drawn way up and yours truly deep inside her. From the contractions that I felt, it appears she enjoyed herself, as well.

    OVERALL: This session went as well as any CC visit should. The only drawback was that Memory is a bit of a clean freak, constantly wiping things with a paper towel. But, I guess that beats the alternative. At any rate, I would score this visit as a 9. 0 on a 10-point scale.

    FBAS: 8 / 9 / 9 / 9.

    Vitals: About 5'-2", 95 lbs. , 34 see, early-to-mid 20's, medium dark hair at the shoulders, trimmed Bush, tight & tender lips, soft skin, very clean and fresh all around, decent hand strength, limited English. (As one monger said in a PM, she's "hot as fuck," and that's no exaggeration. She's a cute little cookie with a nice fortune inside.).

    Established Seniors (meaning, not merely "Seniors by post count only") and contributing high-information content Regular members get priority replies and info. Lazy mongers, and those whose reports have little informational value, will get replies of similar value. Anything that smells like bacon will get a different reply.

    As always, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, and maintain proper decorum in the Senate.

    Roamin' Roman.

  9. #5916

    Older Asian ad = more Asian crapshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! As the saying goes, he who hesitates is lost. If I can get to see the new one, I will report back.
    I answered that ad a few days ago. I'm not sure whether this is the new gal, but I drew someone who was about 45, medium height, be cups, and very plain-looking. I received a brief, lame massage followed by other services delivered in such a manner that I had to perform a DIY finish. Damage was $. 4 and I was out the door 15-20 minutes shy of the full hour. YMMV, but I can't recommend.

  10. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    And should know how to do a basic workup. This is a typical ad with a Vegas number and stolen pix.

    http://bit.ly/1O0ZCLU

    http://bit.ly/1YfL2Dh

    http://bit.ly/1MRlXL9

    http://liveescortreviews.com/search?...y=washingtondc
    Yea, I gotcha. I actually did the research and just threw this out there as food for thought. The other response in reference to these ads is plausible. However, I was tracking an ad (205 558 6660) the last 2 weeks that used the same pics and name was Jasmine as well. Actually gave that girl a call, just didn't follow through based on the fake pics. I agree the pics are used allot. Too many flags for me to follow up on any of these girls using these pics.

  11. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I am sure that she has been reviewed on her before but I can attest to Jayb20's review with two exceptions; I find her massage to be outstanding which is a reason I have visited her many times since I found her (plus she is only 10 minutes from me) and secondly I believe the finish can become more extensive the more times you visit and it probably helps to give an appropriate tip. I am not sure LEO would be a problem in this case since it is an apt but I could be wrong.
    I saw Nikki earlier this year and to me everything was just average. We didn't seem to click for whatever reason and I don't plan another visit. I had a much better all around experience with Tara, who is very close by to Nikki and a friend I understand. She said they have on occasion done four hands together. Anyway, I found Tara more attractive and more talented in all areas.

    NY.

  12. #5913
    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, the girl about whom StreetSmart1 was asking, and the girl that I (and BlazinAzn) saw, has moved on and another mature Asian has moved in. FWIW, Lulu was a true mature Asian spinner, probably about 100#, 5'-3", shoulder-length hair, 30 A tits but with nipples that stood out about half and inch, and a (surprisingly) fairly tight hairy Bush. Her English skills were limited, which also limited the passion quotient, but she didn't rush and she was pretty lady. I would not be ashamed to have her next to me at the beach. If I'd had a chance to get back to see her before she left, I would have done so.

    As for the new lady, I can't provide any intel, but based on the previous lady she might be worth

    - Roman.
    Thanks! As the saying goes, he who hesitates is lost. If I can get to see the new one, I will report back.

  13. #5912

    Stationary?

    She sounds like fun and close by. Is She stationary or moves around. Do not see a more recent post.

    Like to give her a call if still in the neighborhood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I am sure that she has been reviewed on her before but I can attest to Jayb20's review with two exceptions; I find her massage to be outstanding which is a reason I have visited her many times since I found her (plus she is only 10 minutes from me) and secondly I believe the finish can become more extensive the more times you visit and it probably helps to give an appropriate tip. I am not sure LEO would be a problem in this case since it is an apt but I could be wrong.

  14. #5911

    Thanks for the memory

    Ah, yes, another Herndon Chinese Condo comes through. Actually, this is a new location, no longer out of the Chantilly hotels as it was earlier this summer.

    EXTERIOR

    - Accessibility: This CC is located in Herndon, in a townhouse / condo development that is very close to the main thoroughfares.

    - Parking: Depending on the time of day, parking could be an issue, since each condo has its own numbered space (s). However, Anji will most likely direct you either to her space or to another parking space nearby. Be sure to call and ask her when you arrive.

    - Entrance: The entrance is very discreet, and customer comings-and-goings won't attract any more attention than that of visitors to any of the condos there. The door is not visible from the main streets.

    INTERIOR

    - Cleanliness: This is a new location, so the interior is clean and undamaged. Based on the fact that they have you remove your shoes when you enter, I suspect that Anji will keep the apartment interior nice and tidy. They do cook and eat meals there, so there will be the aroma of some nicely-cooked meals, though, but that shouldn't be a problem.

    - Bathroom/Shower: The bathroom was clean, and the shower stall was roomy and free of mold, mildew, etc.

    - Water Temperature: when the girl is taking a shower with you, the water temp will be fine.

    - Sauna: There's no sauna here.

    - Air Temperature: The air temp was adjusted properly.

    - Sheets/Towels: Sheets and towels were fresh and new, both in the bathroom and in the rooms, and it appears that they change them after each visit.

    - Room: The rooms all had doors, which the closes once the session begins, and are like the bedrooms of a house (which, in fact, they basically are).

    - Final Amenities: At the end of the session, my therapist brought me a small bottle of cold water before I departed, and both Memory and Anji gave a hug and light kiss on the cheek.

    SERVICE

    - Time: I received a full hour for the entrance fee. There might be a half-hour rate but, with cuties like these, why would you not want to spend an hour?

    - Therapist: My therapist was Memory. She is almost certainly in her early-to-mid 20's. The only other person I saw on staff today was Anji, although (based on the additional pair of shoes at the door when I left) another girl likely was working today, as well.

    - Session: The therapeutic part of the massage was brief and not noteworthy in any way. The sensual part was quite erotic, and included a true tongue bath (back and front) as well as a massage with her tits and ass cheeks. She applied the cover quite skillfully, after which she demonstrated good oral skills before we engaged each other in the main event. It was a lengthy main event that ended with her knees drawn way up and yours truly deep inside her. From the contractions that I felt, it appears she enjoyed herself, as well.

    OVERALL: This session went as well as any CC visit should. The only drawback was that Memory is a bit of a clean freak, constantly wiping things with a paper towel. But, I guess that beats the alternative. At any rate, I would score this visit as a 9. 0 on a 10-point scale.

    FBAS: 8 / 9 / 9 / 9.

    Vitals: About 5'-2", 95 lbs. , 34 see, early-to-mid 20's, medium dark hair at the shoulders, trimmed Bush, tight & tender lips, soft skin, very clean and fresh all around, decent hand strength, limited English. (As one monger said in a PM, she's "hot as fuck," and that's no exaggeration. She's a cute little cookie with a nice fortune inside.).

    Established Seniors (meaning, not merely "Seniors by post count only") and contributing high-information content Regular members get priority replies and info. Lazy mongers, and those whose reports have little informational value, will get replies of similar value. Anything that smells like bacon will get a different reply.

    As always, when in Rome, do as the Romans do, and maintain proper decorum in the Senate.

    Roamin' Roman.

  15. #5910

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb20  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942

    Very nice lady. Clean apt and good massage with standard ending. With the LEO activity, I'll keep it to a minimum, PM for deets.

    Face - 7.

    Body - 6 (slightly BBW, but great upstairs, more like the second picture).

    Attitude - 9 Fun to talk to, no negotiating.

    Value - 9.

    Will repeat. A good massage from a nice provider.

    J.
    I am sure that she has been reviewed on her before but I can attest to Jayb20's review with two exceptions; I find her massage to be outstanding which is a reason I have visited her many times since I found her (plus she is only 10 minutes from me) and secondly I believe the finish can become more extensive the more times you visit and it probably helps to give an appropriate tip. I am not sure LEO would be a problem in this case since it is an apt but I could be wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape