Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9059
-
11-17-15 22:40 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 86Nikki Review
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942
Very nice lady. Clean apt and good massage with standard ending. With the LEO activity, I'll keep it to a minimum, PM for deets.
Face - 7.
Body - 6 (slightly BBW, but great upstairs, more like the second picture).
Attitude - 9 Fun to talk to, no negotiating.
Value - 9.
Will repeat. A good massage from a nice provider.
J.
-
11-17-15 22:19 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 2686Come on, Cowboy, your'e a senior
And should know how to do a basic workup. This is a typical ad with a Vegas number and stolen pix.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
http://bit.ly/1O0ZCLU
http://bit.ly/1YfL2Dh
http://bit.ly/1MRlXL9
http://liveescortreviews.com/search?...y=washingtondc
-
11-17-15 20:34 #5907Banned Member

Posts: 79A failure to communicate
Either my failure or hers.
I thought I booked a 90-minute appointment with one of the lovely Fairfax area massage providers.
I arrived on time / at the agreed time, and gave her the 90-minute appointment fee.
We had pleasant conversation.
I had a pleasant massage (nothing to complain about -- she provides a very good massage).
We continued our pleasant conversation as I dressed, and she gave me a bottle of water and showed me out.
When I returned to my car, I noted the time. Not quite an hour had passed.
Either I failed to make it clear I had booked a 90-minute session, or she failed to tell me she was only available for an hour. Whichever, I was a little sad as I left.
That's what happened to me, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
P.S. Yes, I know I did not identify the lady with any level of specificity -- why? Because I did enjoy the (slightly short) hour, and I think this may have been a minor communication error (I do not think she was taking advantage of me / the time). I'll know for certain when I see her after Thanksgiving -- I will report back.
-
11-17-15 17:46 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 154Logical explanation, thank you very much kind Sir.
Originally Posted by AznVrep
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-15 16:56 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 67Asian Crap Shoot
I tried to give the Asian Crap Shoot wheel a spin today but didn't work out so well so I figured I'd report back. I'll list the ads and number that seemed to get me to the same woman. So the first warning sign to me should have been the "no black banana" but I decided to give it a try anyway but on the phone she asked me numerous times if "I wasn't black". Then kept confirming if I was white.
Once you get to the apts on Wilson Blvd near 7 corner she asks you to stand around the flag pole so she can look at you before giving you further direction.
Here is where I got annoyed. I stand around there for 5 minute and finally text and say "Hello, I'm here". I wait another 5 minutes after not getting a response I finally start to walk away and call at the same time. She say "I see you, you too young" and hang up. Well it would have been nice to let me know you have an age limit before hand and nice to call me or text me so I don't waste the remainder of my lunch break. I'm mid-30's by the way and was nicely dressed so I'm not sure what their age limit is.
I asked if there was any way to make her feel comfortable, reference, review handle, etc and she say no and hang up again. Either way I wasted a lot of gas and time getting there and left empty handed.
It certainly pays to have a back up in mind. This time I did not and paid for it.
I just wanted to report it in case there are others under 40, or anyone non white. Might want to save your time and money or at least make her aware of your age / race before you drive out there so she can let you know in advance if she will decline you. It's their business and they certainly have the right to turn anyone away, but that just shows me in the same line I should feel totally fine walking away from the door when an unattractive 140 lb 35 year old opens the door versus the advertised 105 lb 22 year old. They have the right, so do we.
Anyway good luck to others and hopefully I have better luck next time.
917-702-4033.
347-806-0032.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-here/18780306
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...s-100/18826744
-
11-17-15 15:32 #5904

Posts: 357Karla
I responded to this ad several months ago and I think they were using a different pic at that time and the woman in the room was not the girl in the pic; stated that Karla rarely came around any more. Anyway this woman was nearly 40 (who can tell any more) and saggy boobs and stretchmark flabby tummy. Her English was excellent and most everything was covered and it was a reasonable price; however because of the bait and switch I won't go back.
Originally Posted by Careless1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-15 15:20 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 99Same phone with two girls working it which is why they are both advertising a friend. If legit you would specify which girl you want to see and that's who would greet you at the door. Friend would probably be hanging out in the living room if it's a condo or residence. If it's a hotel then they will most likely be somewhere else in the hotel.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-15 09:57 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 33Latina Karla
Saw this one not to long ago based on her reviews it seemed like a safe bet. She only posts a few days mid-week and works set hours during those days.
2-3 call system got me to a low end motel in Manassas. I'm pretty sure she's working with another girl because her voice on the phone sounded different than in person and the fact that Karla speaks relatively little English.
Karla herself is about 5'2" with long black hair, mid- 30's latina with a pretty face, and from the little chit chat I managed with her I learned she's from Mexico. Unfortunately, I did not find her body that attractive because of flabby midsection and stretchmarks.
Everything covered and decent time for price but will not repeat because of language barrier and what I've mentioned with her body.
Karla.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...atina/17970058
540-XXX-7915.
-
11-16-15 22:51 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 154Help Me Out Here
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ughty/18785085 AND http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...world/20364563 same 702 929 1249 what gives? Got some posting history but what does a guy see when he opens the door?
-
11-16-15 17:32 #5900

Posts: 906Unfortunately
Lulu, the girl about whom StreetSmart1 was asking, and the girl that I (and BlazinAzn) saw, has moved on and another mature Asian has moved in. FWIW, Lulu was a true mature Asian spinner, probably about 100#, 5'-3", shoulder-length hair, 30 A tits but with nipples that stood out about half and inch, and a (surprisingly) fairly tight hairy Bush. Her English skills were limited, which also limited the passion quotient, but she didn't rush and she was pretty lady. I would not be ashamed to have her next to me at the beach. If I'd had a chance to get back to see her before she left, I would have done so.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
As for the new lady, I can't provide any intel, but based on the previous lady she might be worth exploring.
- Roman.
-
11-15-15 21:02 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 2686Latina BBW Ana: Something's Not Right
There was some discussion of her back in September, but it doesn't look like anyone pulled the trigger and TOFTT. I was going to be passing by her area, and a $40 QV was too good to pass up, so I called and said I was interested. She said she wouldn't be available for an hour and to call back. I asked if she could give me a little info, or we could set a definite time, and she said "no, just call me in an hour".
Called her back an hour later, and she said she'd text me the address, so I started heading her way. Of course, no text came in, so I called back and got her voicemail. I reached her area, called and texted, got no response, and got back on the road.
She never called or texted back, and in both conversations, she sounded about as indifferent as possible.
All of her pix go to ads with the same name and phone, and she's been in New Orleans, Vegas, Pittsburgh, and Virginia Beach, so everything seems legit. The problem seems to be her.
Rates are oddly on the low side, so maybe she's burned out on getting mistreated by guys who pay her nothing. She's a cute BBW, and I'd still try her at a higher rate, but whatever's going on, it seems to be a mess.
She's put up almost 1,000 ads since February (9 pages of links with over 90 ads logged per page on Live Escorts). The girl puts up 10-15 ads every day, so maybe this is an assembly line, or maybe something else is going on here.
I'd put her in the Don't Bother, or at least Caution Advised category, unless you like wasting time.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...atina/19808175
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-4617/1/403589
-
11-14-15 20:30 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 1333Katia
Visited Katia recently, I found her to be young, very pretty, and have a great little body. Unfortunately you don't get to see much of that hot little body while you're laying face down. She advertises in the Bodyrub section as doing a topless FBSM. This is exactly what she provides, more of a light rub with lots of oil (which is a PITA to get off), and a happy ending while fondling her very nice breasts. Rate is $/ half $50/ hour. I'd rate her Looks - 9, Attitude - 9, Service - 6, YMMV but I'd rather just go to an AMP. http://www.bodyrubsearch.com/571-261...22&id=15895504.
-
11-12-15 17:29 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 96Has been reviewed
Used to post a lot as Katy in Springfield. Mixed reviews on the oThER site, I'd #199102.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-15 15:47 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 39http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ctive/20280837
Leena.
On the oThER site her digits are 288160.
100% her & 100% real. I had a fantastic time for $150 (hh) with the standard call-text setup.
Went up to the room & she greeted me in sexy lingerie and looked exactly like her pics. I was running a little late due to traffic so we got right to business with the CBJ and cfs. Outstanding experience I will definitely repeat! She was amazing.
-
11-12-15 14:32 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 648Is she attractive? Really located in Centreville? If so I might try.
Originally Posted by BlazinAzn
[View Original Post]


















