Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2705

    Seen this ad 20 times, anyone tried her

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-only/20401625

    Early morning specials, 60,80,100 Limited time only💋128069;128153; - 18.

  2. #2704

    Very nice, anyone got info - 60 seems to good to be true


  3. #2703
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I have had the glorious opportunity (TWICE now! To hook up with "Lexi" who has a BP ad! She is thin, cute, young, and sexually enthusiastic! She has ll the potential to become a REGULAR habit! She its accessible, and NOT an ROB (when there are too many out there who are! You go to her. She is in a motel off the 8 in the "La Mesa / El Cajon" city limits area.
    It seems like there are tons of girls name Lexi in East County. Can you be more specific about whuch Lexi?

  4. #2702
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I have had the glorious opportunity (TWICE now! To hook up with "Lexi" who has a BP ad! She is thin, cute, young, and sexually enthusiastic! She has ll the potential to become a REGULAR habit! She its accessible, and NOT an ROB (when there are too many out there who are! You go to her. She is in a motel off the 8 in the "La Mesa / El Cajon" city limits area.
    I think I tried calling this girl one night and she never picked up.

  5. #2701

    "Lexi" in La Mesa / El Cajon

    I have had the glorious opportunity (TWICE now! To hook up with "Lexi" who has a BP ad! She is thin, cute, young, and sexually enthusiastic! She has ll the potential to become a REGULAR habit! She its accessible, and NOT an ROB (when there are too many out there who are! You go to her. She is in a motel off the 8 in the "La Mesa / El Cajon" city limits area.

  6. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    I saw her HX profile. Don't remember the name though. I think she's legit.
    If you think of it, please PM me. One of my flags these days is if the price is unreasonably low, I expect some sort of ripoff. Also, she seemed to be hosting from a private residence, which makes me a little nervous too. Now both are legit in certain cases, its just I've learned to be cautious.

  7. #2699

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    I saw her HX profile. Don't remember the name though. I think she's legit.

    Better yet this blonde girl looks really interesting.

    She has a video mentioning backpage and another pic holding a sign with her name and a date of Oct /14/2015.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...girls/20950863

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-back/20928417

    If anyone has any deets, let me know. My instincts are saying she is legit as well.
    I talked to both of them, well texted, and they both said no to GFE, no GFE, no care.

  8. #2698
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any tales to tell:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/20579849

    Worried its TGTBT. Private location, very low donations. Makes me nervous, but if anyone knows any different. Please share.

    MG.
    I saw her HX profile. Don't remember the name though. I think she's legit.

    Better yet this blonde girl looks really interesting.

    She has a video mentioning backpage and another pic holding a sign with her name and a date of Oct /14/2015.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...girls/20950863

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-back/20928417

    If anyone has any deets, let me know. My instincts are saying she is legit as well.

  9. #2697

    Looking for info

    Anyone have any tales to tell:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/20579849

    Worried its TGTBT. Private location, very low donations. Makes me nervous, but if anyone knows any different. Please share.

    MG.

  10. #2696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Maybe it doesn't even exist.

    But has anyone here found a provider to do a nuru massage with FS? Seen it in porn and it's pretty damn hot. Thanks- 5.

  11. #2695

    It was 200 for one pop

    I've had much better for 100.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    What was the Damage?

  12. #2694
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Girl was pretty, but pretty mechanical. She's telling me like a puppy, "come here. , get on the bed. " She wasn't even fully undressed. She had on a thick hooded sweater and some jeans. She was giving me BJ facing the other way not towards me. Her hair was covering her face. Was able to feel the kitty but was not allow to do nothing else. I didn't feel satisfied. It was one position and she had her hand held on the condom the whole time.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.
    Bossy prostitutes that hold the rubber are the freaking worst. Always a complete waste of money.

    She looks really ghetto and its the ghetto ones that pull that crap.

  13. #2693
    What was the Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiego44  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl in the pics, although skinnier and more sucked up looking, maybe she's on something? Not sure. You get FS, but it's lousy, she puts her hand in the way the whole time. Nice girl, but mechanical. Then she asks for a TER review, with I'm not a member of and would not give her a great one anyways.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-and/20831629

    1 oF A KiND; - 22.

    Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:34 PM.

    Highly Addictivε & 1 OO% areεaℓ picturεs!127800;10024;.

    Upscalε Safε & Discrεet.

    Jαw dropping skiℓ8467;s!128561;128149;.

    Absolutεly Stunning facε to match my pεrfεct pεtitε and curvy body. 8987;65039;.

    Mε spoiℓ you with my SWε949;t pεrsonaℓity.

    I LOVE poℓitε and areεspεctfuℓ,gεandεrous gεntℓ949;.

    My skiℓ8467;s arε absoℓutεly unmatchεthe & can beε quitε εuphoric.

    TER# 286090.

    NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN.

    VERONICA VEGA 424 346 2821.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: City of San Diego, San Diego, 128149;128584; 15 // MiRA MEsA iNCALL.

  14. #2692
    Girl was pretty, but pretty mechanical. She's telling me like a puppy, "come here. , get on the bed. " She wasn't even fully undressed. She had on a thick hooded sweater and some jeans. She was giving me BJ facing the other way not towards me. Her hair was covering her face. Was able to feel the kitty but was not allow to do nothing else. I didn't feel satisfied. It was one position and she had her hand held on the condom the whole time.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1171fedbf5f06c613e9521d64b98503e.jpg‎  

  15. #2691
    It is her in the picture but not dressed up like that. I noticed the bathroom door were closed with the lights on. She even open for me. It was a black female sitting on a chair. She looks good but did not get to see her body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0373c85642476356e7dae82be222c8dc.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape