Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2690

    November 8, 2015

    Vista, CA.

    This was not like a, "get to meet on a first attempt. " Been trying for awhile. She pops up every now and then. Always in Vista.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7060113c397c79a02bd20b4db3175758.jpg‎  

  2. #2689
    I decided what the heck I'm already here. I took her to the Logan area. When I put my hands on her butt crack, I can feel some guewy stuff like a slime. YUCK! I think the guy before me cum on her butt cheek. She was cool and calm, no rush.

    CBJ. CFS.

    40 in car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85f9ff1c7af9abe43bc58f599014ad2e.jpg‎  

  3. #2688

    October 25,2015

    National City, CA.

    She never post her face till one day I convinced her to send me one. She always wanted sixty and up for a car date. She even brag some sucker gave her 300 for a car date. Picture looks good, but in person she's kind of strange in some way. One side of her cheek is big. And she kind of smell like a transient. Like her clothes hasn't been washed. We was supposed to meet at a park near her house. She went quiet on me for a couple hours. Later she texted saying that she was in national city. I try to hurry myself there but she was already on a date. Thought I was going to be her first so I thought. She told me to wait for her. I hung around more than half an hour. About 45 minutes later she texted. I drove around in circles on main and woden looking for her. Couldn't find her till the 3rd trip. When I saw her I kind of want to take off.

    When they never post their face and you convince them to send you one don't post it here. Because two days after you do my inbox will blow up.

    A2

  4. #2687
    I haven't been able to see her for the second time. First attempt said her battery die. I spent it so I couldn't see her next day. Few days later, got only one response back, then never hear from her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 135efae616695da6a720f96324aeb702.jpg‎  

  5. #2686
    I followed her to a park near by. We parked side by side. She jumped into my ride. Man it was one hot session.

    DATY. FIV. BBBJ. SOT. BBFS.

    40 in car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _20150804_202557.jpg‎  

  6. #2685

    October 17,2015

    Bonita, CA.

    It is her in the picture. She does outcall and car dates only. She drive herself. We decided to meet up at a shopping center near her house.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150712_143829302.jpg‎  

  7. #2684

    October 13,2015

    I try to go back for a second visit because she said she could host in the morning. I did offer a little less than last time. Little did I know she was going to cut my service. I thought she was going to be cool like the others. Just wanted to build a regular. Not too impressed seeing her body in the daylight. No full service. Won't repeat. I sat there naked on a chair, she was fully dressed.

    CBJ only (no completion). Blue balls.

    30 otd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 233fe3f690469fb64e3c4eec37337812.jpg‎  

  8. #2683

    October 10,2015

    National City, CA.

    Picked her up in front of her house. The street looks good for a car date, it was dark and quiet.

    CBJ. FIV. CFS.

    40 in car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d6f628184a6bfb51b6277c81cc22a204.jpg‎  

  9. #2682

    October 5, 2015

    Downtown San Diego, CA.

    Knew her for the longest but never get to meet her till now. I won't see her at her new rates, I wanted her old rates. She's a nice provider, cool, and calm. She's based out of Inland Empire. Right now she's covering all of Southern Cal.

    BBBJ. SOT (very sensitive). FIV. BBFS.

    40 otd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 941c9f7e804e0c8e88d25a2d3f762217_f.jpg‎  

  10. #2681

    Veronica Vega

    This is the girl in the pics, although skinnier and more sucked up looking, maybe she's on something? Not sure. You get FS, but it's lousy, she puts her hand in the way the whole time. Nice girl, but mechanical. Then she asks for a TER review, with I'm not a member of and would not give her a great one anyways.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-and/20831629

    1 oF A KiND; - 22.

    Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:34 PM.

    Highly Addictivε & 1 OO% areεaℓ picturεs!127800;10024;.

    Upscalε Safε & Discrεet.

    Jαw dropping skiℓ8467;s!128561;128149;.

    Absolutεly Stunning facε to match my pεrfεct pεtitε and curvy body. 8987;65039;.

    Mε spoiℓ you with my SWε949;t pεrsonaℓity.

    I LOVE poℓitε and areεspεctfuℓ,gεandεrous gεntℓ949;.

    My skiℓ8467;s arε absoℓutεly unmatchεthe & can beε quitε εuphoric.

    TER# 286090.

    NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN.

    VERONICA VEGA 424 346 2821.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: City of San Diego, San Diego, 128149;128584; 15 // MiRA MEsA iNCALL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09d3424dfaf5539f6e712a41275ca62d.jpg‎   90b701a58f9fb4658114aa466987bbc6.jpg‎  

  11. #2680

    Seductive Asian Flower?

    Anybody seen this girl? The posts actually had a video at one point. I did a google search and the images are of Shany Lam from veneuela?

    LOOK NO FURTHER I AM THE DREAM DATE you BEEN LOOKING FOR TIRED OF LITTLE GIRLS WHO ARENT EXPIERENCED ENOUGH CALL THIS STUNNING MATEUR BEAUTY NOW I OFFER OUTCALLS ONLY FOR DISCREET GENTLEMAN WHO LIKE THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE FOUR843021494. ASK FOR JENNY OUT ONLY PLEASE don't ASK FOR INCALLS THANKS.

    Poster's age: 27.

    Location: City of San Diego, OUTCALLS ALL OVER Hotel Friendly, San Diego.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jui855555.jpg‎  

  12. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    I used to always call, but I mostly text now (unless its strictly forbidden by the provider) reason being is that they will often get back to you when they have a moment. Of course this can be hours later and inconvenient, but I have to agree that 'on the spot' appointments are getting hard to do.

    In general. I think BP is down in SD. A lot of the ads are fakes, which leads to frustrated clients, which leads to less services offered, which means more people end up with fakes etc. Etc.

    I feel like I'm missing something, like there's a chat app where all the arrangements are made today and I'm just not hip enough to know about it.

    MG.
    I agree totally. I think BP has really declined over the last few years and there's not too many providers posting services anymore. I see all the fake ads as well. I'll usually text first and if they text back I'll call them right away. I'm finding a lot of providers don't have incalls and most want me to get a room with them or do car dates. I usually like girls with a incall. So this has been a problem. I'm sure there are a lot of factors into what's going on but it isn't like the good ol days. That's for sure. Moe.

  13. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by BbCruiser123  [View Original Post]
    Hey I mostly street mongor, but switched to doing BP girls and contacting them through Google voice. I've noticed that a lot of nights I don't get a single answer and go home empty handed. Is this just a general decline in BP or girls not wanting to deal with someone on Google voice? Have you guys found a better alternative?
    Google voice is perfect when set up correctly. They don't know the difference and should act like I real number that uses data or wifi. The girls don't really operate on a business mindset, they only become proactive when the money dwindles. I posted a conversation of one chick that was a flake (Jewel) and she didn't even realize it and I called her on it.

  14. #2677

    Social Media

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    I used to always call, but I mostly text now (unless its strictly forbidden by the provider) reason being is that they will often get back to you when they have a moment. Of course this can be hours later and inconvenient, but I have to agree that 'on the spot' appointments are getting hard to do.

    In general. I think BP is down in SD. A lot of the ads are fakes, which leads to frustrated clients, which leads to less services offered, which means more people end up with fakes etc. Etc.

    I feel like I'm missing something, like there's a chat app where all the arrangements are made today and I'm just not hip enough to know about it.

    MG.
    There moving to things like Tinder and POF. I actually do the relationship thing from time to time and I get random message from girls offering services, sometimes but sometimes real. I was even told Tagged and I made and account, out of disbelief and boom, girls advertising on the live feed thing. The girls look ghetto though.

  15. #2676
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLvver  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seen her awhile back, but beware that its not her in the pic. She is and older Chinese lady and very hairy. Massage is so so, but talks slot and asks too many question. She will fu k you and suck you on yhe 2nd visit. I gave her $100 and she open to it all. Tries to act innocent until she gets to know you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape