Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,891 to 25,905 of 40027
-
11-15-15 14:56 #14137Senior Member

Posts: 499This is not the right forum to talk about technical issues too much, but there is indeed a way to manage this while providing the necessary anonymity. One can setup a verification service using a system similar to how you see web sites that use 'Login with Facebook'. They essentially outsource the login credentials to FB without really knowing your credentials. You control what you share. (FB is a bad example since they tend to leak too much info by default but just think of that for illustration). This verification agency of course knows who you are on FB but they can create a temporary I'd for you (just like snapchat, it is short living and not recorded anywhere) which you share with those who want to verify you. They can provide an overall score based on how long you have the FB account open, number of wall posts, number of friends etc. That is the value the verification service offers. They can over time fine tune their algorithm so that their score is a good proxy for the 'seal of approval' these agencies look for.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
I can actually set one up (meaning it is not that difficult to implement) but doing this just for mongers would not be a good business practice. So if there are other uses for such minimal but anonymous verification then one can operate that as a legitimate service.
May be there is such a service already?
-
11-15-15 12:30 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 3481Provider Screening A Client.
I avoid all those screening websites. You never know who you're giving out your info to. All the providers I've seen have never asked me if I'm on those screening websites. There are plenty of providers and massage girls that don't use those screening websites.
-
11-15-15 10:58 #14135Senior Member

Posts: 254Yes. Your real name, your home address, your phone number, your place of work. Theoretically they could blackmail you, break up your marriage or relationship, get you fired. Hell it isn't out of the question the police could get them to hand over all that data if they ever get busted. I understand the need to keep the girls safe from creeps and weirdos, but I'm still uncomfortable giving all my data to an agency.
Originally Posted by SocalHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 09:07 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 202Screening
I filled out the form on the website. If they make it too difficult then it's their loss. Someone from out of town would be a safe bet for them. They can look at your drivers license when you get there etc.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 02:46 #14133Regular Member

Posts: 6A business card? Doesn't that mean they have something to blackmail you with if they choose to?
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 02:45 #14132Regular Member

Posts: 6Wow 50+ lady, I might as well stay home and use my left hand.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 00:24 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 891Colonic Spa's?
Less of a report, more of a curious observation.
I found an upscale Chicago spa that features colonic services. While this is a place that seems to cater to nouveau riche, urban soccer mom's, their colonics therapist looks attractive. A woman pretty enough that I would find the notion of her slipping a water-filled vacuum tube up my ass to be worth the price of admission.
Has any one every partaken in any of these kind of sessions? Is it worth it, or do they treat the process with a state of mild indifference? One of literally having to take out the garbage.
-
11-14-15 23:36 #14130Banned Member

Posts: 4190I dropped by and Lo and behold guess who is there? Ms JUGS from the Northwest suburbs spa's. She also worked in St Charles at a spa now closed and worked at Moon Spa in Minoka.
I've known her for awhile and she always takes care of me. Very good hard massage to boot. I'd go just for that.
Originally Posted by SaMitch0312
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 19:48 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 1164Be prepared for screening
They screen, seriously screen. If memory serves, they will accept RS2 K members with their I'd #, but others need to supply an image of their business card with a phone number they can call to verify. Others can correct me if I am remembering wrong, but the last time I tried them, that's what I remember being asked for.
Originally Posted by CbjLvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 15:47 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 22350 plus looking .... Just great massage and usual ending.
Originally Posted by SocalHunter
[View Original Post]
btw ...for Asian they can be 50 and look 30 easily ...but not this one
-
11-14-15 13:57 #14127Regular Member

Posts: 10About 30 + 30. If it's the place in mind they're open whenever you call, though if she just woke up the massage suffers. Too much nipple play for me, I'm ticklish.
Originally Posted by SocalHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 12:55 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 2085I am taking my annual two week trip to Southern Wisconsin along with time in Chicago. As usual, I will try for an older super high volume Asian who provides BBFS with cip. Of course I will fail, but I am going to give it the old college try.
On my trip back to LA, the same old thing will happen. Once I land, instead of driving south to Orange County. I will head to West Hollywood and have a bareback full session with Jenny at West Therapy because I will be frustrated by lack of success in Chicagoland. Maybe this year will be different.
-
11-14-15 11:19 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 308Kp
I recommend KP. Usually reliable. Attractive girls. Service ranges from good to great.
Originally Posted by CbjLvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 07:35 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 202Asian
I will be in Carol Stream on business. Can someone tell me about Korean Palace. They have two locations not too far from me. Schaumburg is close to where I'll be during the day.
Anything else good in the area?
-
11-13-15 21:56 #14123Regular Member

Posts: 6What do you mean by older lady? 30+?
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





