Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14130
    I dropped by and Lo and behold guess who is there? Ms JUGS from the Northwest suburbs spa's. She also worked in St Charles at a spa now closed and worked at Moon Spa in Minoka.

    I've known her for awhile and she always takes care of me. Very good hard massage to boot. I'd go just for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaMitch0312  [View Original Post]
    Trinty Massage Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.

  2. #14129

    Be prepared for screening

    Quote Originally Posted by CbjLvr  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Carol Stream on business. Can someone tell me about Korean Palace. They have two locations not too far from me. Schaumburg is close to where I'll be during the day.

    Anything else good in the area?
    They screen, seriously screen. If memory serves, they will accept RS2 K members with their I'd #, but others need to supply an image of their business card with a phone number they can call to verify. Others can correct me if I am remembering wrong, but the last time I tried them, that's what I remember being asked for.

  3. #14128
    Quote Originally Posted by SocalHunter  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by older lady? 30+?
    50 plus looking .... Just great massage and usual ending.

    btw ...for Asian they can be 50 and look 30 easily ...but not this one

  4. #14127
    Quote Originally Posted by SocalHunter  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by older lady? 30+?
    About 30 + 30. If it's the place in mind they're open whenever you call, though if she just woke up the massage suffers. Too much nipple play for me, I'm ticklish.

  5. #14126
    I am taking my annual two week trip to Southern Wisconsin along with time in Chicago. As usual, I will try for an older super high volume Asian who provides BBFS with cip. Of course I will fail, but I am going to give it the old college try.

    On my trip back to LA, the same old thing will happen. Once I land, instead of driving south to Orange County. I will head to West Hollywood and have a bareback full session with Jenny at West Therapy because I will be frustrated by lack of success in Chicagoland. Maybe this year will be different.

  6. #14125

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by CbjLvr  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Carol Stream on business. Can someone tell me about Korean Palace. They have two locations not too far from me. Schaumburg is close to where I'll be during the day.

    Anything else good in the area?
    I recommend KP. Usually reliable. Attractive girls. Service ranges from good to great.

  7. #14124

    Asian

    I will be in Carol Stream on business. Can someone tell me about Korean Palace. They have two locations not too far from me. Schaumburg is close to where I'll be during the day.

    Anything else good in the area?

  8. #14123
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    ....

    Older lady but great massage...
    What do you mean by older lady? 30+?

  9. #14122

    Mr Gooski

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Picture accurate and basic price includes HR. Mediocre massage and uninspired extras. I could not keep it up to say the least. But she didn't hold me to the extra tip. Nutshell nice lady, but didn't repeat.
    How in the heck are you doing? Health? I know a Grace She works at Golden in La grange. And Halsted Spa.

    Not the same one I don't think. Worth the trip. Thing are really popping In the western burbs.

    Call me you for get how? Ha Ha.

  10. #14121

    Both Realy Great

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.

    Thanks.
    You can go wrong. Don't go on a friday Places are both mad houss $$ PAYDAY $$

  11. #14120

    Elgin Monk

    Elgin Monk Where are you, And where have you Been?

    Lots of new stuff your missing out on. Give me a call if you still got my number.

    If not email Me.

  12. #14119

    Western Ave

    Again. My 4th visit.

    Older lady but great massage with the usual great ending $05 w/tip and out the door with a bottled water.
    next time I visit I will do a 2 hour massage

    On Western just south of Lawrence. and they close late ...I think til 11pm

  13. #14118

    Massage: Pine or Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.

    Thanks.
    Neither, if you mean the ones in Willowbrook or Matteson. One rips you off on time, and according to some posts I've read, will lift money as well. The other has mercenary loons who think they have some porn queen skills that I'll drop crazy cash on. I'd go to Ivy in Lombard if they've gone with a new, young talent pool, and especially if they keep the previous team's attitude. The parlors in Tinley Park on 171st and 167th are solid. I don't tolerate nonsense, BS, or dishonesty.

  14. #14117

    Massage

    I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.

    Thanks.

  15. #14116
    Trinty Massage Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Hey the. I went on Sunday also. Was there about 2:00. Newby mistake. Always call first. If they advertise open hours then they should be there during that time. So went to see my friend Candy. She is was close by.

    PP.
    Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape