Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,891 to 25,905 of 40020
-
11-14-15 23:36 #14130Banned Member

Posts: 4190I dropped by and Lo and behold guess who is there? Ms JUGS from the Northwest suburbs spa's. She also worked in St Charles at a spa now closed and worked at Moon Spa in Minoka.
I've known her for awhile and she always takes care of me. Very good hard massage to boot. I'd go just for that.
Originally Posted by SaMitch0312
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 19:48 #14129Senior Member

Posts: 1164Be prepared for screening
They screen, seriously screen. If memory serves, they will accept RS2 K members with their I'd #, but others need to supply an image of their business card with a phone number they can call to verify. Others can correct me if I am remembering wrong, but the last time I tried them, that's what I remember being asked for.
Originally Posted by CbjLvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 15:47 #14128Senior Member

Posts: 22350 plus looking .... Just great massage and usual ending.
Originally Posted by SocalHunter
[View Original Post]
btw ...for Asian they can be 50 and look 30 easily ...but not this one
-
11-14-15 13:57 #14127Regular Member

Posts: 10About 30 + 30. If it's the place in mind they're open whenever you call, though if she just woke up the massage suffers. Too much nipple play for me, I'm ticklish.
Originally Posted by SocalHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 12:55 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 2085I am taking my annual two week trip to Southern Wisconsin along with time in Chicago. As usual, I will try for an older super high volume Asian who provides BBFS with cip. Of course I will fail, but I am going to give it the old college try.
On my trip back to LA, the same old thing will happen. Once I land, instead of driving south to Orange County. I will head to West Hollywood and have a bareback full session with Jenny at West Therapy because I will be frustrated by lack of success in Chicagoland. Maybe this year will be different.
-
11-14-15 11:19 #14125Senior Member

Posts: 308Kp
I recommend KP. Usually reliable. Attractive girls. Service ranges from good to great.
Originally Posted by CbjLvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-15 07:35 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 202Asian
I will be in Carol Stream on business. Can someone tell me about Korean Palace. They have two locations not too far from me. Schaumburg is close to where I'll be during the day.
Anything else good in the area?
-
11-13-15 21:56 #14123Regular Member

Posts: 6What do you mean by older lady? 30+?
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 21:03 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 667Mr Gooski
How in the heck are you doing? Health? I know a Grace She works at Golden in La grange. And Halsted Spa.
Originally Posted by Magooski
[View Original Post]
Not the same one I don't think. Worth the trip. Thing are really popping In the western burbs.
Call me you for get how? Ha Ha.
-
11-13-15 20:54 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 667Both Realy Great
You can go wrong. Don't go on a friday Places are both mad houss $$ PAYDAY $$
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 20:51 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 667Elgin Monk
Elgin Monk Where are you, And where have you Been?
Lots of new stuff your missing out on. Give me a call if you still got my number.
If not email Me.
-
11-13-15 18:55 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 223Western Ave
Again. My 4th visit.
Older lady but great massage with the usual great ending $05 w/tip and out the door with a bottled water.
next time I visit I will do a 2 hour massage
On Western just south of Lawrence. and they close late ...I think til 11pm
-
11-13-15 15:51 #14118Banned Member

Posts: 223Massage: Pine or Crystal
Neither, if you mean the ones in Willowbrook or Matteson. One rips you off on time, and according to some posts I've read, will lift money as well. The other has mercenary loons who think they have some porn queen skills that I'll drop crazy cash on. I'd go to Ivy in Lombard if they've gone with a new, young talent pool, and especially if they keep the previous team's attitude. The parlors in Tinley Park on 171st and 167th are solid. I don't tolerate nonsense, BS, or dishonesty.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-15 13:06 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 249Massage
I'm going to pine or crystal. Where should I go. Today.
Thanks.
-
11-12-15 11:46 #14116Regular Member

Posts: 20Trinty Massage Spa.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087
Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





