Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14109

    Suggestions

    Flying into Midway have a meeting near the airport then driving 90 minutes west. Any good MPs near Midway. I've got 2 hours to kill before the meeting. PM me if you'd rather -.

  2. #14108

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?
    Hey the. I went on Sunday also. Was there about 2:00. Newby mistake. Always call first. If they advertise open hours then they should be there during that time. So went to see my friend Candy. She is was close by.

    PP.

  3. #14107

    Will look again

    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.
    I did look, but maybe missed it, have a few reports already but may look again. Debating on toftt this week, if I do I will report back!

  4. #14106

    Yun Spa

    Was staying bear O'Hare and stopped for Japanese dinner. Conveniently, Yun Spa was right next door. 70 for an hour session. Nice table shower with lots of attention to the boys, followed by a dry sauna to warm me up on a cool night. Massage was pretty good for 15 minutes and she whispers something in my ear. Not really sure what she said but I knew what she meant. Everything in the menu, and was a great time. No rush or negotiation. She took a fair tip, thanked me, walked me to the door and gave me a kiss. I recommend it. The Korean dessert is nice after the Japanese meal.

  5. #14105

    Trinity

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    This is the old Rivers SPA. I went on Sunday but it was closed. Anyone try this yet?

  6. #14104
    It has been years since I visited her. Saw her when she first started. There is not much of a massage available. CBJ or FS is depending on what you pay. Service felt mechanical. Would not repeat but YMMV. Give it a try and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with information on her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...apist/30125583

    Search for info here and elsewhere yields no info.

    This does NOT appear to be Grace who has been reviewed here.

    Any info is appreciated before I make any appointment.

  7. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by Alc815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.
    I could swear there was a brief post about this one during the Summer. Reviewer just tore her reputation to sheds, claiming she was dishonest. I don't know what went down, but he seemed utterly disappointed.

  8. #14102
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a couple times. I haven't seen all the girls, but from what I've seen, the body shots are real. A couple of the face shots seem real, and a couple seem like fakes that are meant to be a reasonable fascimile. A little pricey, but a really nice time.
    Agree that the pics are close representations of the body and a decent time can be had, but from my experience (three times) for the price, you're better off with enthusiastic service from Logan.

  9. #14101

    Lithuanian Massage Therapist Hickory Hills

    Anyone see her? Any info would be appreciated, cannot find any information here or other sources.

    I know a European Therapist Grace has been reviewed here but this does not seem to be her.

  10. #14100

    Any info on Lithuanian Massage Therapist in Hickory Hills

    Anyone with information on her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...apist/30125583

    Search for info here and elsewhere yields no info.

    This does NOT appear to be Grace who has been reviewed here.

    Any info is appreciated before I make any appointment.

  11. #14099

    They're not Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    How fake can these pics get? No thanks.
    I've been there a couple times. I haven't seen all the girls, but from what I've seen, the body shots are real. A couple of the face shots seem real, and a couple seem like fakes that are meant to be a reasonable fascimile. A little pricey, but a really nice time.

  12. #14098
    I was here a while ago and it was a no go for me. Girl was chubby.

    On other sites mongers report success so may require multiple visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthpawTom  [View Original Post]
    Even with the information from another member, I decided to see if anything could be had. On the flip, as I was caressing her rear and rubbing her shoulders, she took my hand and placed it on my member and asked me if I wanted oil. I said I preferred she used oil. She said no, illegal. I told her I would not tell. There was no convincing. Massage was okay at best. I gave a 20 tip, and she asked for more. I said I do not pay more if I have to take care of myself.

  13. #14097

    Ers

    What are the top 1 or 2 things that you particularly enjoy at the ERS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoboKarlov  [View Original Post]
    I love going to the Executive Relaxation Station in Belevidere IL. I just wish there was a place closer to Chicago that was similar. Does anyone know of a place similar to The Executive that would be closer to the city?

  14. #14096

    Calla Day Spa in Oak Brook

    Even with the information from another member, I decided to see if anything could be had. On the flip, as I was caressing her rear and rubbing her shoulders, she took my hand and placed it on my member and asked me if I wanted oil. I said I preferred she used oil. She said no, illegal. I told her I would not tell. There was no convincing. Massage was okay at best. I gave a 20 tip, and she asked for more. I said I do not pay more if I have to take care of myself.

  15. #14095
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I do believe I saw that option listed on the Spa Paris website.
    From my experience, prostate play at Spa Paris is really just perianal massage. No insertion whatsoever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape