Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14092

    RE: Prostate Play

    Again, I'm just providing info I've seen on the Spa Paris website. Prostate play is of no interest to me at all. Lexi does seem to be the weak link at Spa Paris, in terms of the latter stages of the massage. She looks great, has lots of strength in her arms and hands, but is indeed quite mechanical. Perhaps she is there to cater to female customers? I have noticed at a couple of other spas that they'll have one provider that just doesn't have the enthusiasm for a male client as the other providers, especially in a couple of very upscale suburbs. It's possible that this provider is there to service female clientele. Rich, bored women, looking for something exciting to fill their days, while the kids are in school and their husband is banging a 20-30 something at work. A massage can relieve so much stress! Maybe that's the answer.

  2. #14091

    Very true, very true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Note sure where to post this.

    I had a wonderful 80 minute legit massage from my friend today. As I was lying there I though about Thanksgiving. Seeing family. Sometimes we take it for granted. But then I think about my friend. 50. Divorced. Alone. All of her family in China. She will never see her mother again. She sends her money every week. I met her at a Foot Spa about a year ago. She lost her job in June. Then she moved to Crystal Lake, and quit after a disagreement with the owner. After being out of work for a few weeks, she was desperate. So I went on this board and asked for help from the members. I got a lot of great suggestions and one of them led to this job. So as we approach Thanksgiving, so I wanted to thank you for the help you've given me and her. She is happy, and very grateful.

    The place is a Foot Massage place called Feet Feel in Lemont, on Lemont Road just north of 75th street. There's a Burger King nearby. The owners are two Chinese couples. It is by far the nicest foot place I've been to. No private rooms, but it is quite dark and there are dividers, so you don't feel like you are being observed. The place is totally legit, but at $29 for the one hour massage and $20 as a generous tip, (or 80 minutes for $45) it is a real bargain. About 20 minutes are foot massage and the rest of the time is shoulders, head, back. Pants stay on. As I said, it is legit and strict about it. But if you need a good massage it is a good deal. They have something like 8 workers. I'm sure they are all very good.

    So next time you see your favorite therapist, wish her well, and wish her family well also. Any kindness you show her will be repaid ten-fold. Thank you again. Bob.
    Bob, I've had much the same experience: I treat the MP decently, try to speak a little of her language (managing to say something as simple as "Hello" of "Thank you" in their native language improves a session considerably, IMHO) and you'll reap the reward. No cost to you, outside of the time to memorize what you want to say, and it's well worth it.

  3. #14090

    Re: Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I do believe I saw that option listed on the Spa Paris website.
    I've been to Spa Paris twice saw Lexus both times. First time I asked about the bikini massage Lexi. Ahhh the bikinis are being washed. Second time I went, I asked about prostate Lexi. We don't have any gloves right now. Massage was above average and Lexi is smokin' hot with a nice round ass, but finish was too mechanical. If going for Prostate option, make sure you bring your own supplies and hopefully you won't get bullshit excuses. Tipped $. 4 both times.

  4. #14089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Feet Feel

    I was telling another fellow, they rotate guests among the workers, so any extra business helps them all. But feel free to PM me. Thanks so much. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Bob, what is your friend's name so I can ask for her?

  5. #14088

    I 2nd that

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderChap  [View Original Post]
    Tracfone is that easy. Buy the refill card (with cash), scrape off the PIN, add airtime via the phone. Done.
    Usually can find the starter pack at walgreens, cvs or walmart. Never paid more than $15 for it. Often on sale for $10 or even $5. Ends up being cheap enough to just throw away the phone and buy a new one when you need more minutes rather than spend $30 on a reload card. No paper trail.

  6. #14087

    1 out of 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Is there anybody attractive out there that does prostate play?
    The emp in Schaumburg on the corner of Schaumburg & Roselle. Older therapist not very attractive but gets it done.

  7. #14086
    Bob, what is your friend's name so I can ask for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Note sure where to post this.

    I had a wonderful 80 minute legit massage from my friend today. As I was lying there I though about Thanksgiving. Seeing family. Sometimes we take it for granted. But then I think about my friend. 50. Divorced. Alone. All of her family in China. She will never see her mother again. She sends her money every week. I met her at a Foot Spa about a year ago. She lost her job in June. Then she moved to Crystal Lake, and quit after a disagreement with the owner. After being out of work for a few weeks, she was desperate. So I went on this board and asked for help from the members. I got a lot of great suggestions and one of them led to this job. So as we approach Thanksgiving, so I wanted to thank you for the help you've given me and her. She is happy, and very grateful.

    The place is a Foot Massage place called Feet Feel in Lemont, on Lemont Road just north of 75th street. There's a Burger King nearby. The owners are two Chinese couples. It is by far the nicest foot place I've been to. No private rooms, but it is quite dark and there are dividers, so you don't feel like you are being observed. The place is totally legit, but at $29 for the one hour massage and $20 as a generous tip, (or 80 minutes for $45) it is a real bargain. About 20 minutes are foot massage and the rest of the time is shoulders, head, back. Pants stay on. As I said, it is legit and strict about it. But if you need a good massage it is a good deal. They have something like 8 workers. I'm sure they are all very good.

    So next time you see your favorite therapist, wish her well, and wish her family well also. Any kindness you show her will be repaid ten-fold. Thank you again. Bob.

  8. #14085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Kindness To A Favorite Therapist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]

    So next time you see your favorite therapist, wish her well, and wish her family well also. Any kindness you show her will be repaid ten-fold. Thank you again. Bob.
    Bob I agree 100 percent.

  9. #14084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thanksgiving and Thank you

    Note sure where to post this.

    I had a wonderful 80 minute legit massage from my friend today. As I was lying there I though about Thanksgiving. Seeing family. Sometimes we take it for granted. But then I think about my friend. 50. Divorced. Alone. All of her family in China. She will never see her mother again. She sends her money every week. I met her at a Foot Spa about a year ago. She lost her job in June. Then she moved to Crystal Lake, and quit after a disagreement with the owner. After being out of work for a few weeks, she was desperate. So I went on this board and asked for help from the members. I got a lot of great suggestions and one of them led to this job. So as we approach Thanksgiving, so I wanted to thank you for the help you've given me and her. She is happy, and very grateful.

    The place is a Foot Massage place called Feet Feel in Lemont, on Lemont Road just north of 75th street. There's a Burger King nearby. The owners are two Chinese couples. It is by far the nicest foot place I've been to. No private rooms, but it is quite dark and there are dividers, so you don't feel like you are being observed. The place is totally legit, but at $29 for the one hour massage and $20 as a generous tip, (or 80 minutes for $45) it is a real bargain. About 20 minutes are foot massage and the rest of the time is shoulders, head, back. Pants stay on. As I said, it is legit and strict about it. But if you need a good massage it is a good deal. They have something like 8 workers. I'm sure they are all very good.

    So next time you see your favorite therapist, wish her well, and wish her family well also. Any kindness you show her will be repaid ten-fold. Thank you again. Bob.

  10. #14083
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide phone number so if I see ad I can ignore it? Or a link if ad is still up?
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5303537945.html

  11. #14082

    FaKE FAKE FAKE

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking of calling this place. Looks like a lot of young good looking girls! I feel like I have seen this phone number for over a year now, but with different girls a lot of the time. Does anyone have some info? Rates? Have you been there? Who should I ask for? You can PM me if you want. My favorite girl from Logan left and need someone fresh and regular. Thanks in advance! And cheers to the weekend!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...s-e-s/27710962
    How fake can these pics get? No thanks.

  12. #14081

    RE: Prostate Play

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Is there anybody attractive out there that does prostate play?
    I do believe I saw that option listed on the Spa Paris website.

  13. #14080

    Textnow

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Get the Text Now ap. You can text, talk, and send images. I stopped using all others.
    Textnow is the best.

  14. #14079

    Prostate Play

    Is there anybody attractive out there that does prostate play?

  15. #14078

    Has anyone indulged??

    I've been thinking of calling this place. Looks like a lot of young good looking girls! I feel like I have seen this phone number for over a year now, but with different girls a lot of the time. Does anyone have some info? Rates? Have you been there? Who should I ask for? You can PM me if you want. My favorite girl from Logan left and need someone fresh and regular. Thanks in advance! And cheers to the weekend!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...s-e-s/27710962

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape