Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,951 to 25,965 of 40027
-
11-06-15 00:40 #14077Senior Member

Posts: 524Can you provide phone number so if I see ad I can ignore it? Or a link if ad is still up?
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 22:50 #14076Senior Member

Posts: 311Get the Text Now ap. You can text, talk, and send images. I stopped using all others.
Originally Posted by HalfaNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 20:16 #14075Senior Member

Posts: 60Phone apps
There are several phone apps out there. One good one is Talkatone. Lets you talk and text, but can't send or receive images. I'm pretty sure on their end it looks just like a regular call and has the advantage of not being Google! You get your own phone number and all calls and texts are handled within the app.
Originally Posted by BlueUc
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 19:13 #14074Senior Member

Posts: 3481Strictly Massage Only.
Believe it or not most people men and women want just a legit massage. There aren't many who want or expect a "Happy Ending". I like getting a legitmassage. When I want a "Happy Ending" massage, I have girls I see for that.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 18:36 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 71Old faithful -Gunny
Dropped by old faithful today after a few months. My MT was Alyssa, 9 out 10 on looks, nice slim body and very friendly. The massage was a 10. I asked her if she could walk on my back before she started and she replied of course. She spent a good 30 minutes on my backside and then came down and worked with her hands. She does great stretches with lifting my arms backwards while holding her wrists. The flip was nice and slow and with plenty of soft touch play. Needless to say left happy as always.
-
11-05-15 16:31 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 223Mundelein
Was up north and decide to try this place, they were advertising on CL for $49 Per hour.On Townline Rd called them up and made an appointment. I got there and the price changed to 60 anyways long story short massage was great but nothing else offered not even he. a fella ran the desk in front and asked me how my massage was and I said Massage very good but I was looking for a lil extra help at the end ,he smiled and said that all they concentrate on is massage only
For massage only I would repeat if in the area again and the price was as first advertised.
I just dont understand how any place that does strictly massages survive in the racket
-
11-04-15 16:01 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 107Dropped by
I noticed a lot of places have been popping up in tinley or orland lately, so I decided to check one off I need to check out a couple more.
This one had very nice Massage tables wide and comfortable that was only accompanied by a phenomenal massage that I haven't had in awhile. The last best massage was a Sunny Spa now they have a couple workers in there that are mediocre though. This massage however was a 10 and ended with hot stones and the standard finish. If anyone else has place on 17139,167th and 159th I'd be interested in hearing from them. Stay safe!
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-down/31364888
-
11-04-15 14:23 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 428Tracfone
Tracfone is that easy. Buy the refill card (with cash), scrape off the PIN, add airtime via the phone. Done.
Originally Posted by StayPuff
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 13:59 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 111Google voice
I simply use the google voice to make calls mainly. I will call a location to see if they are busy and let them know that I am on my way, that's pretty much it. So for me it works out well and by no means am I at the level of bob. .
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 11:51 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 188I use AT&T because you don't have to talk to anyone or logon to a website in order to activate and / or add minutes. If Tracfone can do the same, I'll be glad to switch as the AT&T rates could be better.
-
11-04-15 02:16 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 1255Google Voice
I have not used a burner but I have used Google voice. Actually, I have two google voice numbers which forward to my cell. But I don't know if I recommend it. It creates an enormous paper trail. All my contacts, including women, are in my phone and my google contacts account. I rename the contacts and add business names to make them look a little less obvious. All the calls and texts and voice-mails are preserved for posterity. I spend way too much time deleting stuff. I always leave the ringer off the phone in case someone calls. My only protection is needle in the haystack strategy. 2000 legit contacts. Hundreds of calls each week to legit contacts. And I do erase those incriminating calls and texts. So I really don't know about recommending Google Voice for this pursuit. Bob.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 00:17 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 499Have anyone managed to hook up such burner apps with Google Voice? Google voice says it will call you on the Burner app number you provide but it never does for me.
Originally Posted by OlderChap
[View Original Post]
If you want to post an ad with say Craiglist using a burner app, that does not work either. It says it is not a valid number to use. I guess they somehow know.
I am curious about others' experience with either of the above issues I faced.
-
11-03-15 23:07 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 1714Korean Palace
I could be wrong, but I don't think there is an apartment on Michigan Ave. The high rent does not make the math work, not to mention the difficulty of finding a parking space. You can try Korean Palace. Look for Lakeview or South Loop locations. But you would need to take a taxi or uber to get there. Korean Palace is on the higher rate side. With taxi, you are probably better off getting an outcall to your hotel.
Originally Posted by DownForPoundin
[View Original Post]
http://www.koreanpalace.us/models.php
-
11-03-15 22:40 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 51Nicely written!!
Very nicely done! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 19:21 #14063Banned Member

Posts: 4190Report
How about a report.
Originally Posted by MtSawamd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





