Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,936 to 25,950 of 40028
-
11-08-15 15:23 #14093Senior Member

Posts: 75Belvidere IL
I love going to the Executive Relaxation Station in Belevidere IL. I just wish there was a place closer to Chicago that was similar. Does anyone know of a place similar to The Executive that would be closer to the city?
-
11-08-15 09:16 #14092Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: Prostate Play
Again, I'm just providing info I've seen on the Spa Paris website. Prostate play is of no interest to me at all. Lexi does seem to be the weak link at Spa Paris, in terms of the latter stages of the massage. She looks great, has lots of strength in her arms and hands, but is indeed quite mechanical. Perhaps she is there to cater to female customers? I have noticed at a couple of other spas that they'll have one provider that just doesn't have the enthusiasm for a male client as the other providers, especially in a couple of very upscale suburbs. It's possible that this provider is there to service female clientele. Rich, bored women, looking for something exciting to fill their days, while the kids are in school and their husband is banging a 20-30 something at work. A massage can relieve so much stress! Maybe that's the answer.
-
11-08-15 00:24 #14091Senior Member

Posts: 1164Very true, very true.
Bob, I've had much the same experience: I treat the MP decently, try to speak a little of her language (managing to say something as simple as "Hello" of "Thank you" in their native language improves a session considerably, IMHO) and you'll reap the reward. No cost to you, outside of the time to memorize what you want to say, and it's well worth it.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 17:31 #14090Senior Member

Posts: 52Re: Prostate
I've been to Spa Paris twice saw Lexus both times. First time I asked about the bikini massage Lexi. Ahhh the bikinis are being washed. Second time I went, I asked about prostate Lexi. We don't have any gloves right now. Massage was above average and Lexi is smokin' hot with a nice round ass, but finish was too mechanical. If going for Prostate option, make sure you bring your own supplies and hopefully you won't get bullshit excuses. Tipped $. 4 both times.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 12:59 #14089Senior Member

Posts: 1255Feet Feel
I was telling another fellow, they rotate guests among the workers, so any extra business helps them all. But feel free to PM me. Thanks so much. Bob.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 11:59 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 50I 2nd that
Usually can find the starter pack at walgreens, cvs or walmart. Never paid more than $15 for it. Often on sale for $10 or even $5. Ends up being cheap enough to just throw away the phone and buy a new one when you need more minutes rather than spend $30 on a reload card. No paper trail.
Originally Posted by OlderChap
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 11:51 #14087Senior Member

Posts: 501 out of 2
The emp in Schaumburg on the corner of Schaumburg & Roselle. Older therapist not very attractive but gets it done.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 07:49 #14086Senior Member

Posts: 142Bob, what is your friend's name so I can ask for her?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 02:23 #14085Senior Member

Posts: 3481Kindness To A Favorite Therapist.
Bob I agree 100 percent.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-15 02:10 #14084Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thanksgiving and Thank you
Note sure where to post this.
I had a wonderful 80 minute legit massage from my friend today. As I was lying there I though about Thanksgiving. Seeing family. Sometimes we take it for granted. But then I think about my friend. 50. Divorced. Alone. All of her family in China. She will never see her mother again. She sends her money every week. I met her at a Foot Spa about a year ago. She lost her job in June. Then she moved to Crystal Lake, and quit after a disagreement with the owner. After being out of work for a few weeks, she was desperate. So I went on this board and asked for help from the members. I got a lot of great suggestions and one of them led to this job. So as we approach Thanksgiving, so I wanted to thank you for the help you've given me and her. She is happy, and very grateful.
The place is a Foot Massage place called Feet Feel in Lemont, on Lemont Road just north of 75th street. There's a Burger King nearby. The owners are two Chinese couples. It is by far the nicest foot place I've been to. No private rooms, but it is quite dark and there are dividers, so you don't feel like you are being observed. The place is totally legit, but at $29 for the one hour massage and $20 as a generous tip, (or 80 minutes for $45) it is a real bargain. About 20 minutes are foot massage and the rest of the time is shoulders, head, back. Pants stay on. As I said, it is legit and strict about it. But if you need a good massage it is a good deal. They have something like 8 workers. I'm sure they are all very good.
So next time you see your favorite therapist, wish her well, and wish her family well also. Any kindness you show her will be repaid ten-fold. Thank you again. Bob.
-
11-06-15 18:53 #14083Senior Member

Posts: 223http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5303537945.html
Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-15 18:44 #14082Senior Member

Posts: 788FaKE FAKE FAKE
How fake can these pics get? No thanks.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-15 16:10 #14081Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: Prostate Play
I do believe I saw that option listed on the Spa Paris website.
Originally Posted by BottleRocket12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-15 15:21 #14080Senior Member

Posts: 83Textnow
Textnow is the best.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-15 15:19 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 936Prostate Play
Is there anybody attractive out there that does prostate play?











Reply With Quote





