Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14079

    Prostate Play

    Is there anybody attractive out there that does prostate play?

  2. #14078

    Has anyone indulged??

    I've been thinking of calling this place. Looks like a lot of young good looking girls! I feel like I have seen this phone number for over a year now, but with different girls a lot of the time. Does anyone have some info? Rates? Have you been there? Who should I ask for? You can PM me if you want. My favorite girl from Logan left and need someone fresh and regular. Thanks in advance! And cheers to the weekend!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...s-e-s/27710962

  3. #14077
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Was up north and decide to try this place
    Can you provide phone number so if I see ad I can ignore it? Or a link if ad is still up?

  4. #14076
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfaNut  [View Original Post]
    There are several phone apps out there. One good one is Talkatone. Lets you talk and text, but can't send or receive images. I'm pretty sure on their end it looks just like a regular call and has the advantage of not being Google! You get your own phone number and all calls and texts are handled within the app.
    Get the Text Now ap. You can text, talk, and send images. I stopped using all others.

  5. #14075

    Phone apps

    There are several phone apps out there. One good one is Talkatone. Lets you talk and text, but can't send or receive images. I'm pretty sure on their end it looks just like a regular call and has the advantage of not being Google! You get your own phone number and all calls and texts are handled within the app.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueUc  [View Original Post]
    I simply use the google voice to make calls mainly. I will call a location to see if they are busy and let them know that I am on my way, that's pretty much it. So for me it works out well and by no means am I at the level of bob. .

  6. #14074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Strictly Massage Only.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I just dont understand how any place that does strictly massages survive in the racket
    Believe it or not most people men and women want just a legit massage. There aren't many who want or expect a "Happy Ending". I like getting a legitmassage. When I want a "Happy Ending" massage, I have girls I see for that.

  7. #14073

    Old faithful -Gunny

    Dropped by old faithful today after a few months. My MT was Alyssa, 9 out 10 on looks, nice slim body and very friendly. The massage was a 10. I asked her if she could walk on my back before she started and she replied of course. She spent a good 30 minutes on my backside and then came down and worked with her hands. She does great stretches with lifting my arms backwards while holding her wrists. The flip was nice and slow and with plenty of soft touch play. Needless to say left happy as always.

  8. #14072

    Mundelein

    Was up north and decide to try this place, they were advertising on CL for $49 Per hour.On Townline Rd called them up and made an appointment. I got there and the price changed to 60 anyways long story short massage was great but nothing else offered not even he. a fella ran the desk in front and asked me how my massage was and I said Massage very good but I was looking for a lil extra help at the end ,he smiled and said that all they concentrate on is massage only

    For massage only I would repeat if in the area again and the price was as first advertised.
    I just dont understand how any place that does strictly massages survive in the racket

  9. #14071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Dropped by

    I noticed a lot of places have been popping up in tinley or orland lately, so I decided to check one off I need to check out a couple more.

    This one had very nice Massage tables wide and comfortable that was only accompanied by a phenomenal massage that I haven't had in awhile. The last best massage was a Sunny Spa now they have a couple workers in there that are mediocre though. This massage however was a 10 and ended with hot stones and the standard finish. If anyone else has place on 17139,167th and 159th I'd be interested in hearing from them. Stay safe!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-down/31364888

  10. #14070

    Tracfone

    Quote Originally Posted by StayPuff  [View Original Post]
    I use AT&T because you don't have to talk to anyone or logon to a website in order to activate and / or add minutes. If Tracfone can do the same, I'll be glad to switch as the AT&T rates could be better.
    Tracfone is that easy. Buy the refill card (with cash), scrape off the PIN, add airtime via the phone. Done.

  11. #14069

    Google voice

    I simply use the google voice to make calls mainly. I will call a location to see if they are busy and let them know that I am on my way, that's pretty much it. So for me it works out well and by no means am I at the level of bob. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I have not used a burner but I have used Google voice. Actually, I have two google voice numbers which forward to my cell. But I don't know if I recommend it. It creates an enormous paper trail. All my contacts, including women, are in my phone and my google contacts account. I rename the contacts and add business names to make them look a little less obvious. All the calls and texts and voice-mails are preserved for posterity. I spend way too much time deleting stuff. I always leave the ringer off the phone in case someone calls. My only protection is needle in the haystack strategy. 2000 legit contacts. Hundreds of calls each week to legit contacts. And I do erase those incriminating calls and texts. So I really don't know about recommending Google Voice for this pursuit. Bob.

  12. #14068
    I use AT&T because you don't have to talk to anyone or logon to a website in order to activate and / or add minutes. If Tracfone can do the same, I'll be glad to switch as the AT&T rates could be better.

  13. #14067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Google Voice

    I have not used a burner but I have used Google voice. Actually, I have two google voice numbers which forward to my cell. But I don't know if I recommend it. It creates an enormous paper trail. All my contacts, including women, are in my phone and my google contacts account. I rename the contacts and add business names to make them look a little less obvious. All the calls and texts and voice-mails are preserved for posterity. I spend way too much time deleting stuff. I always leave the ringer off the phone in case someone calls. My only protection is needle in the haystack strategy. 2000 legit contacts. Hundreds of calls each week to legit contacts. And I do erase those incriminating calls and texts. So I really don't know about recommending Google Voice for this pursuit. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone managed to hook up such burner apps with Google Voice? Google voice says it will call you on the Burner app number you provide but it never does for me.

    If you want to post an ad with say Craiglist using a burner app, that does not work either. It says it is not a valid number to use. I guess they somehow know.

    I am curious about others' experience with either of the above issues I faced.

  14. #14066
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderChap  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the Burner app is pretty nice. Cheaper than any pre-paid phone, and you change change numbers at will.

    But, since your purchase of Burner App credits goes through the Apple store, your Apple IDee is part of the transaction, not to mention the possibility that the Burner App folks might just cough up your IDee to the authorites (or a divorce lawyer).

    Better safe than sorry. Just get a pre-paid phone any pay for the minutes with cash.
    Have anyone managed to hook up such burner apps with Google Voice? Google voice says it will call you on the Burner app number you provide but it never does for me.

    If you want to post an ad with say Craiglist using a burner app, that does not work either. It says it is not a valid number to use. I guess they somehow know.

    I am curious about others' experience with either of the above issues I faced.

  15. #14065

    Korean Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForPoundin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification. Reminds me of the time I went to a house in LA with my friend who knew another friend and was recommended. Pretty chill spot and everyone knows what's the business. Kind of like the MP in SanJose in Costa Rica. Anyone can provide me with a apartment they recommend that I can try to set an appt for? Please Pm me.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think there is an apartment on Michigan Ave. The high rent does not make the math work, not to mention the difficulty of finding a parking space. You can try Korean Palace. Look for Lakeview or South Loop locations. But you would need to take a taxi or uber to get there. Korean Palace is on the higher rate side. With taxi, you are probably better off getting an outcall to your hotel.

    http://www.koreanpalace.us/models.php

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape