Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,091 to 18,105 of 19295
-
11-06-15 14:40 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 27Patience
I have been in the hobby for 15 years, 5 year in the northeast and 10 in Brevard and this is one of the best dream I ever had (at least top 3). Don't post much, but was ask to post a note of our dream, note no suggestion or requirements, just to post.
Just got back from a dream with Patience and it was awesome. Greeted at the door by Brianna, she excuse herself and Patience and I headed to her room.
She is a total pleaser and make sure that you are happy and kept asking "what do you want, I'm here for you". All acronyms have been discuss in previous post. I was really impress with her body, excellent shape and very energetic. I did slow her down or our dream would have been cut short. Patience is a total pleaser, you cannot go wrong, she is also very hygienic so be clean.
Only con I have is that she lives within 5 mile from me, so it's going to be hard to sustain from seeing her often.
-
11-06-15 00:22 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 566Briannaammmm.
Had Bri come hang out tnite & she such a sweetie, all GFE and so attentive to you.
She has been very thank full for the SM's who've seen her and have been such good guys, do yourselves a solid and find time to see Patience & Brianna together, it's a sight to behold and not something I'm going to share not even to SM's, ya want to experience it then set it up.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 13:44 #1203

Posts: 397http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-To-Play-.html
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 12:52 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 89Briana
Great review, how much was the damage?
LL.
Originally Posted by Lookin3
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 11:47 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 282Brianna
I contacted Slamm regarding Brianna and he sent over her contact info and a couple of pics of a beautiful, fit young woman. I texted her, worked out the details, and scheduled a 2 hour dream the following evening. She kept in touch during the day and guided me to her incall when I was on the road. I arrived at a very nice private residence on a quiet street in the south part of the county. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful sexy woman, freshly showered, with a great smile and a warm hug. Short shorts and a tank top revealed a gorgeous booty, legs and perky be cups. Patience who is her roommate was there and remembered me from a previous dream which helped break the ice.
Patience excused herself and Brianna invited me back to her room which was nicely furnished, clean and normal, a very nice change. She has a beautiful body and face, average height, tasteful ink, and an ass to die for. If you're an ass man you will love this girl. We talked for a bit on the bed to get acquainted and then moved to the dream state. To dispel any previous reports she is absolutely GFE. DFK, BBBJ, great attention to the boys, multiple positions / cups, FIV, DATY, and a cuddler. It's hot. Four cups in two hours which might be a record for me with a provider. But more than the acronyms she is what I look for in a provider, beautiful, sensual, great personality, no evidence of meds, drama free, communicates well, great comfortable incall, and priced fairly for the dream provided. She's a cool, intelligent chick that I could hang out with on a normal date.
She is being very picky with who she sees and is leaving it up to Slamm to sort through the mongers, don't contact me for her contact info please. If you get the opportunity to see this UTR beauty consider yourself lucky.
Thanks again Slamm, she's a doll.
-
11-04-15 09:33 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 62Tracy in Palm Bay / Chris in Melbourne
Hey Guys,
Have been out of town for six months was wondering if Tracy in Palm Bay is still around. She was a very sweet young woman and nice to deal with. Tried her number and it is disconnected. So, it maybe it was.
Changed, which often happens in this hobby. Any info would be appreciated.
Had a nice dream with Chris in Melbourne, a bit heavier than her pictures. She has a nice incall in Melbourne near the hospital, excellent BBBJ skills, non-rushed and likes most positions, doesn't speak Greek. Damage was $. 2 for non rushed time. Would add the link but it is down.
Stay Safe TineEye.
-
11-02-15 13:32 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 390UTR Erin
Was able to get in contact with Erin thanks to SlammBamm and the meeting was great. Communication was spot on and she was able to provide a time and location and some travel time later I was there.
Her in call is a room she rents at a private residence in West Cocoa. She told me we couldn't make too much noise cause of privacy reasons so if you're a grunting caveman just be aware. All services provided except for Greek and basic positions available (maybe more but I'm simple). It was an unrushed session and multiple pops available. As previously stated though she does like to talk a lot so just let her know if it becomes too much. Oh and also her tits are huge! I love big tits and I don't care if they're fake or natural as long as they're not extremely saggy; and I enjoyed hers.
Overall the service was enjoyable and donation was good (you'll have to ask her that), and I'll definitely repeat.
-
11-02-15 09:23 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 27Brianna
So I got a chance to see Brianna Friday afternoon. We had exchanged a few text in the morning and set up the date for he afternoon. After a bit of miscommunication on the time of the date, I finally arrived, guys make sure you have some gas in the car because wow it was a hike (like Valakria). She was cute, pleasant and as previously described. She seemed to have someone else on the way and was afraid we would run into each other, but otherwise was nice. I would repeat if I am planning on being in the area. Oh, and the house had to be the nicest incall I have every seen.
Stay safe.
Bama.
I would post a link but but appears to be down.
-
10-31-15 12:01 #1197

Posts: 397Brianna
Not a deal breaker but deff not utr anymore.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-in-Town-.html
-
10-30-15 10:12 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 70Back in the area.
I recently moved back to the Melbourne area after a few years away. Noticed a lot has changed. None of my former playmates seem to be around anymore and all of my playgrounds are much more empty. Any advice on where I should be looking or who I might call for a good time in Brevard these days?
-
10-30-15 08:07 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 787She apologized for the misunderstanding. I plan to schedule a visit with her next week. I'm looking forward to getting my world rocked.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 23:35 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 566Actually if my maths right ya owe me 2 maybe 3 but who's counting LOL, just messing with ya BL, she's a total dove, she's really gets into her dreams and just wait til your 2nd or 3rd dream she gets buck wild, really gets her out of her shell. , she's a keeper and if ya dare to dream with Bri & her gf Patience together you may need medical attention.
Originally Posted by BabyLight333
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-15 20:31 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 342Brianna
Made contact with Slamm concerning Brianna. I must say, she is definitely GFE certified. Get's my stamp of approval. Everybody has there own meaning what GFE defines. Here is mine. DFK, BBBJ, 2 Cups and a great attitude. Let's not make this so difficult people. LOL.
Getting back to Brianna, she is beautiful, fit and trim with a ass so gorgeous, I just had to kiss it. She exceeded all my expectations and than some. Gentlemen see her soon as possible and keep her number, she will not be around long. Thanks Slamm for the plug, I owe you one buddy.
-
10-29-15 00:03 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 566As I'd visited with Bri more than once before she decided to go utr if figured there seemed to be a breakdown of communication or a misunderstanding on Brianna's part so I went to the source to clear that up, I asked her point blank did she or didn't she, her replies below, remember guys she's brand new to the library club.
Brianna - "Yes, I messed up cause I was a little nervous and didn't understand the question or maybe the acronyms everyone's uses GFE, BBBJ got me confused, I will definitely kiss, suck, fuck, lay, squeeze like no one else so no worries my loves, but yes FS is always covered sorry my rules on that.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-15 08:29 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 194Addicts
There had been a short discussion a few weeks ago about how 90+ percent of the BP providers have a habit and that our options would be very slim if that's a non starter for you. One provider who does sometimes advertise on BP, and who definitely does not have a bad habit is SouthernHospitality Kelly. She's as professional as they come with a very nice in-call condo in CB. She's not a BBW, but also not a slim gal. Very enthusiastic GFE with BBJ and covered FS. Also quite vocal. She does tour and I haven't seen a BP ad for some time (maybe just laying low due to local LE heat). Just google southernhospitality, GFE and Kelly; and you'll get her website. And no, I'm not trying to promote her, just provide an option for those who prefer to see providers without a habit. Plenty of fellow mongers on the forum have seen Kelly and will attest to what I've said.









Reply With Quote





