Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1219

    Briana

    Great review, how much was the damage?

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Slamm regarding Brianna and he sent over her contact info and a couple of pics of a beautiful, fit young woman. I texted her, worked out the details, and scheduled a 2 hour dream the following evening. She kept in touch during the day and guided me to her incall when I was on the road. I arrived at a very nice private residence on a quiet street in the south part of the county. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful sexy woman, freshly showered, with a great smile and a warm hug. Short shorts and a tank top revealed a gorgeous booty, legs and perky be cups. Patience who is her roommate was there and remembered me from a previous dream which helped break the ice.

    Patience excused herself and Brianna invited me back to her room which was nicely furnished, clean and normal, a very nice change. She has a beautiful body and face, average height, tasteful ink, and an ass to die for. If you're an ass man you will love this girl. We talked for a bit on the bed to get acquainted and then moved to the dream state. To dispel any previous reports she is absolutely GFE. DFK, BBBJ, great attention to the boys, multiple positions / cups, FIV, DATY, and a cuddler. It's hot. Four cups in two hours which might be a record for me with a provider. But more than the acronyms she is what I look for in a provider, beautiful, sensual, great personality, no evidence of meds, drama free, communicates well, great comfortable incall, and priced fairly for the dream provided. She's a cool, intelligent chick that I could hang out with on a normal date.

    She is being very picky with who she sees and is leaving it up to Slamm to sort through the mongers, don't contact me for her contact info please. If you get the opportunity to see this UTR beauty consider yourself lucky.

    Thanks again Slamm, she's a doll.

  2. #1218

    Brianna

    I contacted Slamm regarding Brianna and he sent over her contact info and a couple of pics of a beautiful, fit young woman. I texted her, worked out the details, and scheduled a 2 hour dream the following evening. She kept in touch during the day and guided me to her incall when I was on the road. I arrived at a very nice private residence on a quiet street in the south part of the county. I was greeted at the door by a beautiful sexy woman, freshly showered, with a great smile and a warm hug. Short shorts and a tank top revealed a gorgeous booty, legs and perky be cups. Patience who is her roommate was there and remembered me from a previous dream which helped break the ice.

    Patience excused herself and Brianna invited me back to her room which was nicely furnished, clean and normal, a very nice change. She has a beautiful body and face, average height, tasteful ink, and an ass to die for. If you're an ass man you will love this girl. We talked for a bit on the bed to get acquainted and then moved to the dream state. To dispel any previous reports she is absolutely GFE. DFK, BBBJ, great attention to the boys, multiple positions / cups, FIV, DATY, and a cuddler. It's hot. Four cups in two hours which might be a record for me with a provider. But more than the acronyms she is what I look for in a provider, beautiful, sensual, great personality, no evidence of meds, drama free, communicates well, great comfortable incall, and priced fairly for the dream provided. She's a cool, intelligent chick that I could hang out with on a normal date.

    She is being very picky with who she sees and is leaving it up to Slamm to sort through the mongers, don't contact me for her contact info please. If you get the opportunity to see this UTR beauty consider yourself lucky.

    Thanks again Slamm, she's a doll.

  3. #1217

    Tracy in Palm Bay / Chris in Melbourne

    Hey Guys,

    Have been out of town for six months was wondering if Tracy in Palm Bay is still around. She was a very sweet young woman and nice to deal with. Tried her number and it is disconnected. So, it maybe it was.

    Changed, which often happens in this hobby. Any info would be appreciated.

    Had a nice dream with Chris in Melbourne, a bit heavier than her pictures. She has a nice incall in Melbourne near the hospital, excellent BBBJ skills, non-rushed and likes most positions, doesn't speak Greek. Damage was $. 2 for non rushed time. Would add the link but it is down.

    Stay Safe TineEye.

  4. #1216

    UTR Erin

    Was able to get in contact with Erin thanks to SlammBamm and the meeting was great. Communication was spot on and she was able to provide a time and location and some travel time later I was there.

    Her in call is a room she rents at a private residence in West Cocoa. She told me we couldn't make too much noise cause of privacy reasons so if you're a grunting caveman just be aware. All services provided except for Greek and basic positions available (maybe more but I'm simple). It was an unrushed session and multiple pops available. As previously stated though she does like to talk a lot so just let her know if it becomes too much. Oh and also her tits are huge! I love big tits and I don't care if they're fake or natural as long as they're not extremely saggy; and I enjoyed hers.

    Overall the service was enjoyable and donation was good (you'll have to ask her that), and I'll definitely repeat.

  5. #1215

    Brianna

    So I got a chance to see Brianna Friday afternoon. We had exchanged a few text in the morning and set up the date for he afternoon. After a bit of miscommunication on the time of the date, I finally arrived, guys make sure you have some gas in the car because wow it was a hike (like Valakria). She was cute, pleasant and as previously described. She seemed to have someone else on the way and was afraid we would run into each other, but otherwise was nice. I would repeat if I am planning on being in the area. Oh, and the house had to be the nicest incall I have every seen.

    Stay safe.

    Bama.

    I would post a link but but appears to be down.

  6. #1214

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.
    Not a deal breaker but deff not utr anymore.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-in-Town-.html

  7. #1213

    Back in the area.

    I recently moved back to the Melbourne area after a few years away. Noticed a lot has changed. None of my former playmates seem to be around anymore and all of my playgrounds are much more empty. Any advice on where I should be looking or who I might call for a good time in Brevard these days?

  8. #1212
    She apologized for the misunderstanding. I plan to schedule a visit with her next week. I'm looking forward to getting my world rocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    As I'd visited with Bri more than once before she decided to go utr if figured there seemed to be a breakdown of communication or a misunderstanding on Brianna's part so I went to the source to clear that up, I asked her point blank did she or didn't she, her replies below, remember guys she's brand new to the library club.

    Brianna - "Yes, I messed up cause I was a little nervous and didn't understand the question or maybe the acronyms everyone's uses GFE, BBBJ got me confused, I will definitely kiss, suck, fuck, lay, squeeze like no one else so no worries my loves, but yes FS is always covered sorry my rules on that.

  9. #1211
    Actually if my maths right ya owe me 2 maybe 3 but who's counting LOL, just messing with ya BL, she's a total dove, she's really gets into her dreams and just wait til your 2nd or 3rd dream she gets buck wild, really gets her out of her shell. , she's a keeper and if ya dare to dream with Bri & her gf Patience together you may need medical attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with Slamm concerning Brianna. I must say, she is definitely GFE certified. Get's my stamp of approval. Everybody has there own meaning what GFE defines. Here is mine. DFK, BBBJ, 2 Cups and a great attitude. Let's not make this so difficult people. LOL.

    Getting back to Brianna, she is beautiful, fit and trim with a ass so gorgeous, I just had to kiss it. She exceeded all my expectations and than some. Gentlemen see her soon as possible and keep her number, she will not be around long. Thanks Slamm for the plug, I owe you one buddy.

  10. #1210

    Brianna

    Made contact with Slamm concerning Brianna. I must say, she is definitely GFE certified. Get's my stamp of approval. Everybody has there own meaning what GFE defines. Here is mine. DFK, BBBJ, 2 Cups and a great attitude. Let's not make this so difficult people. LOL.

    Getting back to Brianna, she is beautiful, fit and trim with a ass so gorgeous, I just had to kiss it. She exceeded all my expectations and than some. Gentlemen see her soon as possible and keep her number, she will not be around long. Thanks Slamm for the plug, I owe you one buddy.

  11. #1209
    As I'd visited with Bri more than once before she decided to go utr if figured there seemed to be a breakdown of communication or a misunderstanding on Brianna's part so I went to the source to clear that up, I asked her point blank did she or didn't she, her replies below, remember guys she's brand new to the library club.

    Brianna - "Yes, I messed up cause I was a little nervous and didn't understand the question or maybe the acronyms everyone's uses GFE, BBBJ got me confused, I will definitely kiss, suck, fuck, lay, squeeze like no one else so no worries my loves, but yes FS is always covered sorry my rules on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I wanted to schedule a date for this am She said no. She said she really needed money for Halloween stuff for her kids. She also said everything is covered and no kissing, so not GFE. Maybe she is looser with Patience or maybe she is looser once she sees you, IDK.

  12. #1208

    Addicts

    There had been a short discussion a few weeks ago about how 90+ percent of the BP providers have a habit and that our options would be very slim if that's a non starter for you. One provider who does sometimes advertise on BP, and who definitely does not have a bad habit is SouthernHospitality Kelly. She's as professional as they come with a very nice in-call condo in CB. She's not a BBW, but also not a slim gal. Very enthusiastic GFE with BBJ and covered FS. Also quite vocal. She does tour and I haven't seen a BP ad for some time (maybe just laying low due to local LE heat). Just google southernhospitality, GFE and Kelly; and you'll get her website. And no, I'm not trying to promote her, just provide an option for those who prefer to see providers without a habit. Plenty of fellow mongers on the forum have seen Kelly and will attest to what I've said.

  13. #1207

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.
    Yesterday I wanted to schedule a date for this am She said no. She said she really needed money for Halloween stuff for her kids. She also said everything is covered and no kissing, so not GFE. Maybe she is looser with Patience or maybe she is looser once she sees you, IDK.

  14. #1206
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.

  15. #1205

    Thanks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    See my post # 1176 below. Also check out posts 1179 and 1180 in response to my post. I saw her twice for an hour on both occasions. Her rates were reasonable for an hour visit. Don't know if she does overnights at a clients location. She is well groomed with no bad habits, is attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. She won't embarrass you in a social setting. I enjoyed just talking to her in addition to extra curricular activities. Recommend that you contact her and see if she is interested in the arrangement that you seek.
    I am waiting on a local to get back with me. I have not hear from her as of today. I have to make a choice by tomorrow. I have an old girl friend from Pensacola that has offered her services, the only problem with that is she may think I have some desire to restart the relationship.
    I would like one of the locals.

    I have to be traveling on Wed. morning so time is running out.

    Thanks for the help.

    MW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape