rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Red Haired Nicole

    Finally caught up with Nicole this week, speaking of someone who does just as good or better than Nikki. She called me from a friend's phone. Nicole doesn't come around the circle much anymore, but if she is out she's on Carey St around Washington Blvd. She has no phone and doesn't want her address disclosed, so you have to just look for her on Carey. She is slowly gaining back some of the weight she lost during her recovery from back surgery but she needs to gain a little more. Unfortunately, she is probably going to have to have more surgery on her back. She isn't moving around very well. But her service is still top notch. However, because of her back issues FS in a car is impossible, so you'll have to spring for a room, preferably at a motel. But it will be worth it!

    I highly recommend stopping for her if you see her, but not if she's walking with her daughter. She was telling me about two guys on two different occasions recently who kept trying to pick her up while her little daughter was standing with her. Come on, guys, really?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole1.PNG‎   Nicole2.PNG‎   Nicole3.PNG‎   Nicole4.PNG‎   Nicole5.jpg‎  

    Nicole6.PNG‎   Nicole7.PNG‎   Nicole8.PNG‎   Nicole9.PNG‎   Nicole10.PNG‎  


  2. #26999

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by TShaw500  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for tiffany for a while anyone know what times and where she's posted.
    I actually ran into Tiffany today around 4:30. It was my first time with her. I have seen her before but never picked her up. I always loved her eyes tho. Anyway, she was fresh from the 4 o'clock free crack giveaway. She couldn't stop moving. And I was surprised by her voice. Its really hoarse. But anyway, she had a pretty cool attitude. I took her to my spot for a BBBJ. She was a little noided out because of some people down the street, but she gave GREAT service. I will definitely repeat.

  3. #26998

    Slim Nikki

    I normally try to stay out of these discussions but I feel compelled to share my experience on this one.

    I used to see her regularly about a year ago. This was when she was living on Mount St and would send out her daily "want to meet" text messages. I texted her one morning and she agreed to meet up. When she got in my car, she claimed she was sick and asked for the donation up front. I usually don't front the donation but since we had dated several times before, I figured I could TRUST her. Well, she took the money and never returned. Even though I continued to receive her daily texts afterwards, I never saw her again.

    Yes, her service is excellent but I would not TRUST her.

    Just my 2 cents.

  4. #26997

    Yes

    That's her! Pm is on the way with digits. Great mic work, laid back easy going girl. Not rushed, even for a car date. I'd definitely repeat if I was a regular in Bmore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Ashley you saw? I've been trying to find her again. These pictures were from a few months ago when I saw her and Little Sara together.

  5. #26996

    Baltimore streetwalkers

    I'm from memphis we got garbage here and I got to say I wish I was there you have the sexiest streetwalkers in america phillys close tho.

  6. #26995

    Tiffany

    Been looking for tiffany for a while anyone know what times and where she's posted.

  7. #26994

    Slim Nikki

    Throwing my 2 cents in.

    She ripped me off before. Picked her up and went to her place. Gave her the cash and she asked if I had a condom. Went downstairs to get 1 and never came back up. Black dude downstairs asks for money for the room and said I gave it to her. He tried to get extra and I refused. He told me she ain't coming back so I left.

    So yes. She ran off with my cash and took me to a place that was a crackhouse and the owners tried to shake me down for money.

  8. #26993

    re: Trust

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Baltimore has a thread for stuff like this, do it there and you're golden

    A2

  9. #26992

    Tammy From Patapsco / SA

    I went out on the prowl last week in the W / W area around sunset but totally forgot it was Halloween. Seemed like right before and after sunset the SWs didn't come out, maybe out of respect of the trick or treaters or maybe not being able to be seen as easily with the increased foot traffic. After a few passes I decided to check out Patapsco near the SA area. I normally stick to the W / W area as I know it best and it seems to be more productive on a consistent basis than other areas but that night I thought it would good checking it out given there wouldn't be any trick or treaters out.

    I picked up a WSW nammed Tammy from a side street near the SA. She was 47 years old, with shoulder length brown hair pulled back, nice see tits, and of medium build. She was very lucid, easy to talk to and told of her recently losing custody of her daughter to foster care due to her H habit. She's been trying to get clean in order to get her daughter back.

    Opted for BBBJCIM for standard and it was ok. No complaints from her and she took instruction well without issue and seemed to be committed to the act. Her technique was just a little monotonous for me but eventually I was able to bust the batter which she took in until I was empty then spit out the window.

    She has no digits but says she's often around the SA. Pleasant chick with average BJ skills. Would repeat in nothing else out.

    Stay safe,

    Angler.

  10. #26991
    Yeah. I saw hot Latina women once over on Conkling and they were a sting. I wish there were Latinas on the street. I've only seen them in DC. If there's a stroll or even a strip club in be'more, please someone share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot1976  [View Original Post]
    Is there any Hispanic or Asian ladies around the popular Baltimore locations? I'm at the VA hosp for a few weeks and would like to see what's out there. Any direction would be great.

  11. #26990
    I've seen Nikki and she was great. Would I trust her: hell no! Should she trust me? Hell no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Angler69  [View Original Post]
    " Unlike one of our fellow senior mongers opinions of her having sticky fingers. She isn't that at all. Honestly, and truth be known (cause she wanted me to say this to everyone and the senior monger that has bad mouthed her). He is only saying this case she cut him off and he is butt hurt that she did. I'm only stating the truth and should not effect the opinions of others. ".

    Bruh, thanks for the review of slim Nikki but I wish you would have left out the above text commenting on another member's view and claimed personal experience. You can state and share your experience and opinion on the SW and leave it at that without having to comment on what motivates another brother's stated opinion. Just state your experience and opinion and everyone else can gauge and decide for themselves. The fact the fellow senior monger being referenced has been a great source of info sharing, assistance to others, etc makes it all the more distasteful.

    I have reviewed slim Nikki in the past and I'm not a big fan of her looks or performance, but that's just my opinion and I don't need to comment on why other's feel differently (or what motivates their opinion). I will also say that I too have experienced her sticky hands in my car when I have seen her in the past. And she didn't cut me off, in fact she kept on bugging me until I put her on block and have not dated her again, nor would do so even in a pinch.

    Let's keep this about sharing our experiences, intel, etc and less about comments that may become a source of potential conflicts.

    Thanks for understanding and always stay safe.

    Angler.

  12. #26989

    Slim Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with one of my old favs, Slim Nikki. She is a very sweet girl and never a problem. Unlike one of our fellow senior mongers opinions of her having sticky fingers. She isn't that at all. Honestly, and truth be known (cause she wanted me to say this to everyone and the senior monger that has bad mouthed her). He is only saying this case she cut him off and he is butt hurt that she did. I'm only stating the truth and should not effect the opinions of others. So Slim Nikki is "raBBit" approved and has been left in my car several times before including today, and I've never came up short of anything. RealTalk.

    Now with that being said, lets get to the good part. Picked her up at her house. Headed to Notel Ps, the Frenchman's. Had to wake him up for he was sleeping. Went upstairs and undressed. Kinda forgot how nice that little frame of hers was. She wore the mini dress and thigh highs as requested by me. Very good slow wet BBBJ leading to me pushing myself into her tight kitty cat. Only a few strokes and I was filling that little girl up. She felt so good. Had some small talk while getting dressed. Gave her tutorial fees, for she almost forgot cause she had a good time. (another point that she isn't just about the money) We was on the way out, and had to wake the Frenchman up for he was out, knocked out. (again if she was about ripping people off, she knows where he keeps his money stash. But didn't). Told him to lock up behind us. Then drove her home. A+ and will repeat. Pics are below for your enjoyment. Note I said pic and not vids, for another greedy monger has messed that up for us. And believe me, and you know who you are. I'm telling all the girls about your website and how you are making profit off their videos. And with that being said spreading the word to watch who they do video for. NT, the girls know it's not you, so keep on crushing those kitties yo. But a certain MoneyOut, and the hints there in my statement. Doubt your days in the underground video business will last. LOL. raBBit out...

    raBBit

    Digits for trusted seniors, Always.
    That's hilarious a street med addicted streetwalker cut someone off!

  13. #26988

    Didn't Need To Read That

    " Unlike one of our fellow senior mongers opinions of her having sticky fingers. She isn't that at all. Honestly, and truth be known (cause she wanted me to say this to everyone and the senior monger that has bad mouthed her). He is only saying this case she cut him off and he is butt hurt that she did. I'm only stating the truth and should not effect the opinions of others. ".

    Bruh, thanks for the review of slim Nikki but I wish you would have left out the above text commenting on another member's view and claimed personal experience. You can state and share your experience and opinion on the SW and leave it at that without having to comment on what motivates another brother's stated opinion. Just state your experience and opinion and everyone else can gauge and decide for themselves. The fact the fellow senior monger being referenced has been a great source of info sharing, assistance to others, etc makes it all the more distasteful.

    I have reviewed slim Nikki in the past and I'm not a big fan of her looks or performance, but that's just my opinion and I don't need to comment on why other's feel differently (or what motivates their opinion). I will also say that I too have experienced her sticky hands in my car when I have seen her in the past. And she didn't cut me off, in fact she kept on bugging me until I put her on block and have not dated her again, nor would do so even in a pinch.

    Let's keep this about sharing our experiences, intel, etc and less about comments that may become a source of potential conflicts.

    Thanks for understanding and always stay safe.

    Angler.

  14. #26987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder24  [View Original Post]
    So traveling through today about 6:30, I decided to cruise the Wilkens loop. Met up with Ashley on S. Payson, near Wilkens, skinny WSW, blonde shoulder length hair, about 5'4, maybe 120 lbs. , mild facial acne. BBBJCIM for standard tuition. It seemed much lighter LEO out than my last visit, I only saw 1 marked car. Digits working as of 6:30 today, available to all seniors and contributing members. And you guys have a great board, keep it up!

    Stay Safe,

    PathFinder.
    Is this the Ashley you saw? I've been trying to find her again. These pictures were from a few months ago when I saw her and Little Sara together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley1.PNG‎   Ashley2.jpg‎   Ashley3.PNG‎   Ashley4.PNG‎   Ashley5.PNG‎  

    Ashley6.PNG‎   Ashley7.PNG‎   Ashley8.jpg‎   Ashley9.PNG‎  

  15. #26986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with one of my old favs, Slim Nikki. She is a very sweet girl and never a problem. Unlike one of our fellow senior mongers opinions of her having sticky fingers. She isn't that at all. Honestly, and truth be known (cause she wanted me to say this to everyone and the senior monger that has bad mouthed her). He is only saying this case she cut him off and he is butt hurt that she did. I'm only stating the truth and should not effect the opinions of others. So Slim Nikki is "raBBit" approved and has been left in my car several times before including today, and I've never came up short of anything. RealTalk.

    Now with that being said, lets get to the good part. Picked her up at her house. Headed to Notel Ps, the Frenchman's. Had to wake him up for he was sleeping. Went upstairs and undressed. Kinda forgot how nice that little frame of hers was. She wore the mini dress and thigh highs as requested by me. Very good slow wet BBBJ leading to me pushing myself into her tight kitty cat. Only a few strokes and I was filling that little girl up. She felt so good. Had some small talk while getting dressed. Gave her tutorial fees, for she almost forgot cause she had a good time. (another point that she isn't just about the money) We was on the way out, and had to wake the Frenchman up for he was out, knocked out. (again if she was about ripping people off, she knows where he keeps his money stash. But didn't). Told him to lock up behind us. Then drove her home. A+ and will repeat. Pics are below for your enjoyment. Note I said pic and not vids, for another greedy monger has messed that up for us. And believe me, and you know who you are. I'm telling all the girls about your website and how you are making profit off their videos. And with that being said spreading the word to watch who they do video for. NT, the girls know it's not you, so keep on crushing those kitties yo. But a certain MoneyOut, and the hints there in my statement. Doubt your days in the underground video business will last. LOL. raBBit out...

    raBBit

    Digits for trusted seniors, Always.
    Thank you. You started my day out with a laugh. While I never said anything bad about her services (she's great at sucking dick and also a great fuck) if she had "cut me off" there are MANY girls I know who provide just as good or better service and I know are honest, unlike Nikki, so I can assure you that I wouldn't have been "butt hurt." You, sir, are "only stating the truth" as told to you by a drug addled, drug addicted street walker. Believe what you wish to believe, just be careful around her.

    As far as videos, I believe we should ALL stop posting videos on that other site. We know what's going on. I have deleted the videos I had posted there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape