Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26985

    Ashley

    So traveling through today about 6:30, I decided to cruise the Wilkens loop. Met up with Ashley on S. Payson, near Wilkens, skinny WSW, blonde shoulder length hair, about 5'4, maybe 120 lbs. , mild facial acne. BBBJCIM for standard tuition. It seemed much lighter LEO out than my last visit, I only saw 1 marked car. Digits working as of 6:30 today, available to all seniors and contributing members. And you guys have a great board, keep it up!

    Stay Safe,

    PathFinder.

  2. #26984

    re: Slim Nikki

    Hooked up with one of my old favs, Slim Nikki. She is a very sweet girl and never a problem. Unlike one of our fellow senior mongers opinions of her having sticky fingers. She isn't that at all. Honestly, and truth be known (cause she wanted me to say this to everyone and the senior monger that has bad mouthed her). He is only saying this case she cut him off and he is butt hurt that she did. I'm only stating the truth and should not effect the opinions of others. So Slim Nikki is "raBBit" approved and has been left in my car several times before including today, and I've never came up short of anything. RealTalk.

    Now with that being said, lets get to the good part. Picked her up at her house. Headed to Notel Ps, the Frenchman's. Had to wake him up for he was sleeping. Went upstairs and undressed. Kinda forgot how nice that little frame of hers was. She wore the mini dress and thigh highs as requested by me. Very good slow wet BBBJ leading to me pushing myself into her tight kitty cat. Only a few strokes and I was filling that little girl up. She felt so good. Had some small talk while getting dressed. Gave her tutorial fees, for she almost forgot cause she had a good time. (another point that she isn't just about the money) We was on the way out, and had to wake the Frenchman up for he was out, knocked out. (again if she was about ripping people off, she knows where he keeps his money stash. But didn't). Told him to lock up behind us. Then drove her home. A+ and will repeat. Pics are below for your enjoyment. Note I said pic and not vids, for another greedy monger has messed that up for us. And believe me, and you know who you are. I'm telling all the girls about your website and how you are making profit off their videos. And with that being said spreading the word to watch who they do video for. NT, the girls know it's not you, so keep on crushing those kitties yo. But a certain MoneyOut, and the hints there in my statement. Doubt your days in the underground video business will last. LOL. raBBit out...

    raBBit

    Digits for trusted seniors, Always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AdobePhotoshopExpress_6de60fedcc854d17b0e9f3e2960776e4.jpg‎   AdobePhotoshopExpress_381baa1893294613ac271502719791d7.jpg‎  

  3. #26983

    SW info

    Is there any Hispanic or Asian ladies around the popular Baltimore locations? I'm at the VA hosp for a few weeks and would like to see what's out there. Any direction would be great.

  4. #26982

    Conkling & Lombard 730 am Thursday

    Who is the thick ass / thick leg brownish shoulder length hair girl?

    Easy on the eyes too.

    LEO was on the corner, so no dating allowed.

  5. #26981

    Becky

    Saw Becky on Washington talking to her self and she was crying. I stopped and she ask me for a ride to Dunkin Donuts, she was a hot mess. She said she did a pill of dope and half bar Zanex and couldn't remember where she was coming from. After she got in she started to node out so I kept talking to her to keep her awake long enough to get to DD and get out. Saw another girl that she hangs with looked like she was a zombie spaced out. The boys put something wrong in the dope for sure.

    Kiara is not in rehab, saw her get medicine the other day on Pratt and her and a young fellow walked to the tracks to get well.

    Also saw Nichole walking with her two kids, she looked good.

  6. #26980

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Oakwood clear your in box, that is the Kristy that's bad news.
    Box is empty.

  7. #26979

    Becky

    Today isn't going as well. Just saw her having a breakdown right around the same spot.

  8. #26978

    Kristy

    Oakwood clear your in box, that is the Kristy that's bad news.

  9. #26977

    Dundalk

    Dundalk was crawling with plain clothes detectives and unmarked cars tonight.

  10. #26976

    Stephanie

    I was off today. So I figured I would criuse thru circle. And I ran into SW stephanie. Looked like she was part asian. Very nice and pleasant. So went to do the bbj. And she didn't dispoint. No rush. If you see her. Treat her nice and she will treat the same. Would repeat.

  11. #26975

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    A fun day with 22 year old BECKY, today is her birthday, she wanted to earn a few bucks to take herself out to dinner and a movie. Tried calling her on her cell, but was out of minutes, no surprise, found her on Washington BLVD, near the U Haul. She spotted me and ran to my car got in and told me it was her birthday and she wanted to earn a few extra bucks to buy dinner and pay for a movie. BECKY is 22 years old, 5'11", nice looking, clean, excellent skills and eager to please. BECKY cums very easily and quickly, is multi orgasmic. After she took off her pants, BECKY tapped her clit twice an it stood right up. After satisfying me, I drove her home and she wanted me to wait for a minute while she got me a present. When BECKY returned, she was carrying a pair of her sheer, lace pink panties since I gave her a generous tip. Treat her well and she will do likewise, a definite repeat. BBB.
    You luck guy. I've been trying to catch with her. She is definely a treat.

  12. #26974

    Another TRYST with birthday girl, BECKY

    A fun day with 22 year old BECKY, today is her birthday, she wanted to earn a few bucks to take herself out to dinner and a movie. Tried calling her on her cell, but was out of minutes, no surprise, found her on Washington BLVD, near the U Haul. She spotted me and ran to my car got in and told me it was her birthday and she wanted to earn a few extra bucks to buy dinner and pay for a movie. BECKY is 22 years old, 5'11", nice looking, clean, excellent skills and eager to please. BECKY cums very easily and quickly, is multi orgasmic. After she took off her pants, BECKY tapped her clit twice an it stood right up. After satisfying me, I drove her home and she wanted me to wait for a minute while she got me a present. When BECKY returned, she was carrying a pair of her sheer, lace pink panties since I gave her a generous tip. Treat her well and she will do likewise, a definite repeat. BBB.

  13. #26973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    * Quick shout out to Klove48, I saw the lovely redhead honey Erica at Monroe and Wilkins looked like she was heading towards her usual spot. Didn't have time for a chat with her, but just wanted to pass on the sighting. Good luck and be safe degenerate brothers!
    Thanks Likker, good looking-out my friend. I've been out the country for awhile and I wanted to keep up with certain things that are important to me. Peace.

  14. #26972

    Correctumondo

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    You are dreaming if you think LE doesn't know exactly what is happening. Remember, many police officers spend 40 hours per week on patrol in the exact ares where street walkers frequent. They already know far more than the little bit of information that is posted here.
    Say yes Officer and no Officer. Give them the respect they deserve. Do not run. Try being them for a moment.

  15. #26971

    Notable

    In recent outing I scooped "the beast" at her spot on the WW and as usual I suggested we bang at the Frenchman's but she refused due to the increasingly disgusting condition of the lovers suite. Luckily she suggested a different rent-a-room operated by an elderly black woman, I had never heard of the place but I trust "the beast " to treat me right so we went there. Very good accommodations, comfortable bedding, and the place doesn't smell like uncleaned ass and vomit. A nice clean environment to get down and naughty with Niecey, wish I could remember the name of the hostess but I will certainly go there again, same cover charge as Frenchy's and the cole st dive.

    * Quick shout out to Klove48, I saw the lovely redhead honey Erica at Monroe and Wilkins looked like she was heading towards her usual spot. Didn't have time for a chat with her, but just wanted to pass on the sighting. Good luck and be safe degenerate brothers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape