Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 9059
-
11-05-15 20:45 #5879Regular Member

Posts: 10Yeah.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
Those pics belong to hip hop model Tori Hughes.
-
11-05-15 11:39 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 149That's too bad because the pictures of that body in the ad are incredible and get a rise out of me. But even if the girl is hot, if the attitude and performance is not there, I consider it a waste of money. I would definitely take an above average looking girl with great performance over a hot chick with average performance and attitude anyday.
Originally Posted by TheNub
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-15 01:31 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 136Yaris
703-xxx-7691.
Originally Posted by LowRider77
[View Original Post]
I had a dream that I saw her recently.
In my dream she has a sparely furnished private condo near the landmark mall. American born Latina from the west coast. She really is the girl from the video, 22yo sounds right, 5'5'', slightly thicker than medium build, curvy hourglass figure, however the pics are NOT her, she's not toned like the pics. Awesome cans as you can see in the video, and that was the only thing remarkable about the session. Lackluster and short topless body rub, roaming allowed, manual release. Don't waste money on the hour session, do the 30 min if you must get the itch for those perfect cans out of your system. Ok to try once, but I won't repeat.
Total damage was 130/30mins. She tried to upsale b2b for 200/30mins, needless to say I passed on it. Nothing else available.
-
11-04-15 21:14 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 1991Jennifer's rates
Saw her recently and was initially quoted 150/200. I politely mentioned that her hourly rate was quite fair but her hh was a bit high. She said she could do 20 minutes for 100 but I wasn't in the mood for just a QV. We settled on 130 for the hh and it was well worth it, IMHO. I might have been able to push it a bit lower but I didn't want to risk spoiling the vibe.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
She's not full GFE but she compensates with great attitude and a passionate Colombian spirit. I left feeling like a million bucks. She's visiting from NYC for 2 weeks so anyone who wants to see her needs to make it happen pretty soon.
-
11-04-15 09:37 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 212Yowza
Don't know how I missed this ad. The video looks amazing.
Originally Posted by LowRider77
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 08:48 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 33IIRC I was quoted $. 4 for half but I remember reading up on some of the Colombianas on this forum where if you catch them at a slow time or day they're willing to go $. 2.
Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-15 06:01 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 377Mamacity
Price paid? Time given?
Originally Posted by Careless1
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 22:18 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 274There has been quite few reports on this one in this thread. From I remember she was a hot or miss.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 20:39 #5871Regular Member

Posts: 10Yaris
Someone has to have some info on this girl.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vi...ndent/19848000
-
11-03-15 18:55 #5870Regular Member

Posts: 4Damn I love me some thick girls.
You mind sharing her contact info?
Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 17:37 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 276Nice
Do you have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 15:29 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 2686I don't always avoid unreviewed girls
Someone has to do that first review. If my research shows enough of a posting history to suggest that she's legit and the pix aren't stolen, I call her on the phone and see how the convo goes. If she's rushed and impatient, that's a big red flag. I gather all of the info about location, attitude, rates, pix, posting, and put it into my pipe, then decide whether to try her out. I take a short session, and see it as investing $60-100 to find someone worth seeing many times.
Originally Posted by Careless1
[View Original Post]
I've found some absolute UGFE gems this way.
At worst, I end up with a so-so session, and if I spend $100 for a one-off that gave me some relief, I take the minor victory or tie, and move on. I've had maybe 2-3 horrible sessions in the past few years, and the only ripoff I suffered was from someone I'd already seen who had a worse candy habit than I realized.
-
11-03-15 08:58 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 290Bbw
I finally had enough time to edit visual material from a session with a bbw I met couple weeks ago, she is been in Balti and this area couple times, I think she is from WV.
I was in mood of some extra meat, so I contacted her, she says is 21, she has nice and friendly attitude, fat ass and the best part is I never heard a no, couple days later I happened to had an appointment with her real GF which is smaller, but the service was not even close, I'm thinking maybe because the awkward moment of being the three of us there, IDK. Only thing is that I'll visit this girl if I see her ad again.
-
11-02-15 21:43 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 33Ahh thanks for the info BB.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Other posters here told me a while ago to avoid any providers not reviewed as wasted time and money for crap services is more than likely to happen. The pictures in her ads are intriguing but not enough to TOFTT.
-
11-02-15 21:39 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 33Hot Mamacita Latina. Jennifer
Saw this latina not too long ago. She's already been reviewed here and on the oThER site. Her pictures remain about the same but her number changes from what I've noticed.
Jennifer is short, stacked (I'm a breast man), pretty, and sweet. The pictures she uses of her ads are her so there shouldn't be any surprises. When I decided to see her I was not expecting her to be so friendly and sweet as there are numerous latina ads being posted in select cities and most of them have terrible attitudes, offer mediocre services, and / or very detached during the session. I want to say her service is damn near GFE level, she was enthusiastic during the session, and my time with her was unrushed.
My review may be a little short as I can't really add more than what's already been said in this forum but willing to repeat when I acquire additional funds. She stated she is from Colombia and comes to NOVA every 3 or so months? She told me she'll be here for another 2 weeks before heading out.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tures/16158356
Jennifer.
301-XXX-3148.


















