Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 9059
-
11-02-15 19:06 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 192It's been awhile. Saw this body rub lady
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/th...roses/19766233
Wasn't sure if I should post body rub specialists in the other forum section or not so I'm just going to put it here. I'm guessing someone has probably reviewed her recently since her ad's started coming up just recently on BP, but here's my review of her.
She explicityly asked for no reviews to be made after the session was done, but I'm going to give her one anwyays for the benefit of this community. I saw her about 3 weeks ago during the colder weather days we had. I hate NoVA weather. Simple call / text setup, she works out of her own apartment near the movie theater in Fairfax. She was actually very nice on the phone and text friendly. Seeing as I had never seen her ad before I was really suspicious it was some kind of fake ad or sting, but I got ballsy and went forward with me best knowledge and expertise. Getting to her apartment was a bit of a maze in itself, but her instructions were pretty clear and precise given the apartment complex right next to the Corners theatre is a bit elaborate.
On to the details, she's slender and she's supposedly and ex-stripper, the apartment setup is pretty ghetto and she stated she was from some county in Maryland. Came down here for more business and business seems to be good as she stated. The massage session is done on a futon with some sheets, she does a fairly lacksadasical massage on the back, but does tease quite a bit. On the flip she does the whole stripper lap dance routine while she gives you the rub and tug. Fairly decent and she allows for roaming, but to be gentle and to stay away from prodding the nether region goods. She doesn't appear to be skiddish or cautious at all, she's very open and conversable which was comforting, she obviously new what clientele were calling for so she's not stupid.
She was cheap and decent enough that if I was in the area I'd probably go see her, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see her. 6/10 rating for me.
-
11-02-15 02:03 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 2686Just to save everyone's money
Originally Posted by Harleyguy30
[View Original Post]
I forget the details of the earlier report, but I think the takeaway was 'don't waste your time or money. '.
Originally Posted by Careless1
[View Original Post]
A Google search of the phone brings up ads in NY with fake pix.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/manh...-9293/1/394607
-
11-01-15 19:27 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 154Chanelle Marie
Do yourself a favor and go see this girl http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...-city/20069057 9717039647. She is nice and friendly, pics are her, spinner body, has a sweet voice, unrushed LFK, get's into it real well, her body was shuddering and shaking while in CG going so slowly. Applied the jack hammer and she just got louder. I feel the vocals were real and don't really care if it was fake. Finished in mish. The CBJ was spot on. To top it off she asks me to take a shower with her. She just started advertising on BP and won't be here long, heading back to the northwest. So go see her maybe she will stick around. I asked her to put a calendar on her website. Since the BP adds lately are not a normal thing. Will I repeat, hell yeah. This is a $$$ girl as advertised but I tell you this, it was the best time I've had in a while.
-
11-01-15 12:01 #5861Senior Member

Posts: 33Always wondered about her as I've seen her ad on BP for a while. The only posts I've found on this forum related to her was that people couldn't figure out if she was legit or worth the visit. Maybe my Google-fu is weak because searching her number or her ads brought up nothing on my searches.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-15 14:22 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 2686She's been discussed here previously
Have you tried searching the forum with any keywords, searching her images on Google, or running her phone number?
Originally Posted by Harleyguy30
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-15 19:38 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 94Do tell us about Thailand
So you can eat the Ladies ****** in Thailand. How are they special? Is it worth the expense? Interetested and curious here.
Originally Posted by CaptnStubbing
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-15 17:01 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 418That risk is there with pretty much any provider. I remember this girl Dutchess that used to give up BBFS to her regulars. Pretty much anyone who hasd seen her a few times qualified as a regular. I am sure tons of dudes did DATY shortly after some dude banged her out and busted a nut in her. The bottom line is that you never know about a provider's sanitary practices whether she is high volume or low volume. Even if a girl does have good sanitary habits between clients it doesn't erase the fact that she is fucking other dudes for a living. People should enjoy the hobby and stick within their comfort zone in terms of safety and sanitation.
Originally Posted by CaptnStubbing
[View Original Post]
Personally I do not do DATY with providers. I am pretty realistic when it comes to this hobby. I know that she is most likely not getting any real enjoyment out of DATY. Going down there just to have her fake it does not really add any enjoyment for me. I prefer for as much of the time as possible to be spent I'm taking care of my needs.
-
10-30-15 11:26 #5857

Posts: 357Any info on this one
-
10-30-15 09:57 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 30Hottie
Has any one seen this hottie.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...k-vip/20072068
-
10-29-15 19:44 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 1991Babs Bunny: time waster
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...0hr2x/18903669
Made an appt with Babs because she was conveniently located in Tysons and is well-reviewed for her oral skills. I arrived at the scheduled time (about 1 hr after my initial call) but she didn't answer either my call or text. I waited about 15 minutes and called / texted again, but still no response, so I moved on to my backup plan and had a nice hh visit with Mia.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...enced/18407352
Also, even though I left two voice mails and two text messages, Babs hasn't bothered to respond with any kind of explanation or apology.
Bottom line for me is that unprofessional, flaky, behavior is a deal-breaker. Others may have a different experience but she's off my "to do" list. Also, for anyone who does decide to give her a try, I would strongly recommend having a good backup plan.
-
10-28-15 11:15 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 2686Pix lifted from Instagram babe in Miami
https://instagram.com/p/xDdmIcwxYK/
Originally Posted by Foxfax
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/p/1rWGt2Qxab/
-
10-28-15 04:51 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 76Lesley and Kim-Lee
Lesley is advertising in Alexandria, VA posting her ad at about 3 am. Her phone is (917) 407-2211.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-knck/19934793
Kim-Lee is advertising in Odessa, TX, posting her ad three hours earlier. No phone, just an email address, luvkimlee69@gmail.com.
http://odessa.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...l-deal/9293677
For what it's worth.
-
10-27-15 21:47 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 274You may have better luck in Winchester or WV area. You are about an hr away or more from DC.
Originally Posted by MoreGasm
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-15 21:24 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 163Angelica in Dumfries
Had the itch bd and was looking for something close while I was out and about. Saw her add, no reviews so I decided to TOFTT.
Angelica looks like a high class / recovering addict. Speaks well, clean, but she has obviously lived a hard life. She put down a sheet on the bed and when I got up I saw some blood spots! UGH!
Anyway, was too pricey for no BBBJ. $. 40 for hhr. Tried to upset me on the greek for an ADDITIONAL $. 50. LOL! Almost $$$ and no BBBJ! She is definitely smoking something!
Don't waste your time.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-sess/19882824
-
10-27-15 21:24 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 154Welcome to Nova.
Now RTFF and for the love of god please post a review worth reading!
Originally Posted by MoreGasm
[View Original Post]


















