Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by BbCruiser123  [View Original Post]
    Hey I mostly street mongor, but switched to doing BP girls and contacting them through Google voice. I've noticed that a lot of nights I don't get a single answer and go home empty handed. Is this just a general decline in BP or girls not wanting to deal with someone on Google voice? Have you guys found a better alternative?
    I used to always call, but I mostly text now (unless its strictly forbidden by the provider) reason being is that they will often get back to you when they have a moment. Of course this can be hours later and inconvenient, but I have to agree that 'on the spot' appointments are getting hard to do.

    In general. I think BP is down in SD. A lot of the ads are fakes, which leads to frustrated clients, which leads to less services offered, which means more people end up with fakes etc. Etc.

    I feel like I'm missing something, like there's a chat app where all the arrangements are made today and I'm just not hip enough to know about it.

    MG.

  2. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Has any one else seen her?

    Girls with videos of them shaking their booty are usually ghetto and provide terrible service.

    I'd like to know how she performs.
    In general I agree, especially if the video has some god-awful are&be playing in the background.

    Like I said, this girl was a complete surprise in a good way. Performance. Well, I was too excited by how she looked but she certainly seemed into things.

  3. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    How much did the short visit hit you for?
    0. 8 no frills, but there are some extras available.

  4. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by BbCruiser123  [View Original Post]
    Hey I mostly street mongor, but switched to doing BP girls and contacting them through Google voice. I've noticed that a lot of nights I don't get a single answer and go home empty handed. Is this just a general decline in BP or girls not wanting to deal with someone on Google voice? Have you guys found a better alternative?
    I've noticed it and in many different cities. I didn't get it either, as I've wasted 3 hours in a hotel room calling 20-30 BP girls with 90% netting no answer. The other 10% had GPS. Then, my ATF SW started advertising on BP, and she started telling me all the issues. Yes, she went from $30 for BBBJ and 50 FS to 50/80 (respectively) but the time wasters went way up. Many guys calling her wanting to bring drugs with her. She did it once and the guy tried to rob her. (I went nuts on her, I said "you do realize if he's LEO your trip isn't just for soliciting, now it's possession with intent to distribute?

    Thanks for helping me in the past, BBcruiser. Going to do a stroll this evening but will go with Ms NoNonsense (BP and usasg advertiser) if nothing works out.

  5. #2671

  6. #2670
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    If someone is lurking, you're in for a treat:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-baby/20833276

    She's legit. Thats her in the pics, she's in my top 3 looks wise easy. I was ready to toftt but my jaw hit the ground when she opened the door.

    Her quick is well worth it.

    Here's the bad part:

    Only here til midnight! One lucky winner in the Sports Arena area.

    Tell her MG sent ya!
    Has any one else seen her?

    Girls with videos of them shaking their booty are usually ghetto and provide terrible service.

    I'd like to know how she performs.

  7. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    I got her phone number and did a search and found this ad on backpage: http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...673186/9776191.

    Based on our communications she appears to be hurting for business. I plan to give her a try in the next few days. When I get a chance to get up that way.
    Took a trip today and gave it a shot. Located in what appears to be primarily a medical center. Vivian is a cute, reasonably slender, maybe 30's Chinese lady. Good English and friendly. She was wearing a dress, which made for a promising beginning.

    Massage was excellent, although more sensual than I usually prefer. Finished my back with some nice teasing, also pushing her crotch against my hand / arm. On the flip she got right down to business with some great technique. A nice touch, she did a little victory dance when she made me pop Allowed access under the dress, but, clenched her legs together when I went for the money shot.

    Turns out she used to work at Wow on Engineer Rd. When the famous (sort of) Li Li was there. Damage: 60 house (actually her) & 40 propina. Price wise and quality wise on a par with Apple Lady up the road.

    I'm thinking there might be more to be had with repeat business. She kept mentioning the burden of being a single mom (as noted in her BP ad) and the high rent, etc. , etc.

    I'll definitely repeat when I'm in the area.

  8. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    If someone is lurking, you're in for a treat:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-baby/20833276

    She's legit. Thats her in the pics, she's in my top 3 looks wise easy. I was ready to toftt but my jaw hit the ground when she opened the door.

    Her quick is well worth it.

    Here's the bad part:

    Only here til midnight! One lucky winner in the Sports Arena area.

    Tell her MG sent ya!
    How much did the short visit hit you for?

  9. #2667

    Silver is amazing

    If someone is lurking, you're in for a treat:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-baby/20833276

    She's legit. Thats her in the pics, she's in my top 3 looks wise easy. I was ready to toftt but my jaw hit the ground when she opened the door.

    Her quick is well worth it.

    Here's the bad part:

    Only here til midnight! One lucky winner in the Sports Arena area.

    Tell her MG sent ya!

  10. #2666
    Hey I mostly street mongor, but switched to doing BP girls and contacting them through Google voice. I've noticed that a lot of nights I don't get a single answer and go home empty handed. Is this just a general decline in BP or girls not wanting to deal with someone on Google voice? Have you guys found a better alternative?

  11. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks gor the info.
    Saw Elena today, great girl with a very nice attitude and personality. She actually shares a place with another masseuse off waring road that I have seen before, but I forget her name. Anyway, I got the hhr for $80. She wore a sexy bikini and allowed plenty of touching even let me play in the kitty with no problem. We had a good vibe becuz we are both from Texas. Very nice ass, a little thick, but definitely not fat. I will definitely repeat.

  12. #2664
    Does the first lady Elena allow mutual touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks gor the info.

  13. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyLvver  [View Original Post]
    The Great.

    I called up this sexy latina. She was very nice, she was ready on time, she wore a sexy tight mini dress and walked in front of me up 3 flights of stairs and had a NICE ass. Her incall had Air Conditioning and was clean and professional. Her massage was medium pressure with some technique and touch. Fast forward to the good part, she has a good happy ending technique as well. She using a bunch of different strokes and techniques. Often looking back and smiling while her boobs pop out of her lingerie. More than I could take, I popped, she cleaned me up and I was on my way. Hh. 80 total.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...atina/20652753

    The Good.

    I saw this SEXY lady, who was also ready on time, wore a sexy long dress and was at the door smiling and laughing. I knew I was in for a good time. Her massage technique wasnt really what I like. It was very light, but I must admit I LOVED the butt massage and inner thigh technique she used during the session. Once the flip comes she starts a very GOOD HJ, using slow long strokes and mixing up the speeds and technique. I didn't take long and released all my stress. She kept laughing while she managed to squeeze every single drop out as I was squirming and jumping. Average massage, but average HE and a fun lady! Hh $.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...hands/16357347

    The Meh, Not so good.

    This one has been on my radar for months now. I didn't see any reviews, but thought I should TOFTT. The main reason I avoided her for so long is because her screening process for outcalls included providing your legal name, picture and address, HA! So I tried again, since I would be in her part of town. When I called I noticed she seemed to be angry or something. Upon arrival No smile, but did wear a sexy dress. As I'm waiting for her to return and start the massage I noticed that her place has no Air conditioning. It was alot warmer than I like. She comes back and gives an alright massage, She applied some good pressure to the lower back which I like. During parts of the massage she will only use one hand, which I found was a little strange and lazy. During the happy ending she did take out her massive boobs and her dress allowed easy access to her HUGE ass. This girl has lots of curves and I'm talking about the good kind. Her happy ending technique was VERY mechanical and VERY lame. When I did finally cum she started to stop during mid way through the climax. I gave her a hand signal to keep going and she obliged. I may of got her on a bad day, she kinda seemed like I was bothering her by stopping by. Also no AC, Average Massage Technique and HORRIBLE HE. But I would suggest if you fellas like big tatas (although I would go see LOLA) . I won't see her again. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 other providers in her area that has better rates, techniques and AC LOL. Total hh $.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...-nuru/15213528
    Thanks gor the info.

  14. #2662

    The Great, The Good, & The not so Good.

    The Great.

    I called up this sexy latina. She was very nice, she was ready on time, she wore a sexy tight mini dress and walked in front of me up 3 flights of stairs and had a NICE ass. Her incall had Air Conditioning and was clean and professional. Her massage was medium pressure with some technique and touch. Fast forward to the good part, she has a good happy ending technique as well. She using a bunch of different strokes and techniques. Often looking back and smiling while her boobs pop out of her lingerie. More than I could take, I popped, she cleaned me up and I was on my way. Hh. 80 total.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...atina/20652753

    The Good.

    I saw this SEXY lady, who was also ready on time, wore a sexy long dress and was at the door smiling and laughing. I knew I was in for a good time. Her massage technique wasnt really what I like. It was very light, but I must admit I LOVED the butt massage and inner thigh technique she used during the session. Once the flip comes she starts a very GOOD HJ, using slow long strokes and mixing up the speeds and technique. I didn't take long and released all my stress. She kept laughing while she managed to squeeze every single drop out as I was squirming and jumping. Average massage, but average HE and a fun lady! Hh $.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...hands/16357347

    The Meh, Not so good.

    This one has been on my radar for months now. I didn't see any reviews, but thought I should TOFTT. The main reason I avoided her for so long is because her screening process for outcalls included providing your legal name, picture and address, HA! So I tried again, since I would be in her part of town. When I called I noticed she seemed to be angry or something. Upon arrival No smile, but did wear a sexy dress. As I'm waiting for her to return and start the massage I noticed that her place has no Air conditioning. It was alot warmer than I like. She comes back and gives an alright massage, She applied some good pressure to the lower back which I like. During parts of the massage she will only use one hand, which I found was a little strange and lazy. During the happy ending she did take out her massive boobs and her dress allowed easy access to her HUGE ass. This girl has lots of curves and I'm talking about the good kind. Her happy ending technique was VERY mechanical and VERY lame. When I did finally cum she started to stop during mid way through the climax. I gave her a hand signal to keep going and she obliged. I may of got her on a bad day, she kinda seemed like I was bothering her by stopping by. Also no AC, Average Massage Technique and HORRIBLE HE. But I would suggest if you fellas like big tatas (although I would go see LOLA) . I won't see her again. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 other providers in her area that has better rates, techniques and AC LOL. Total hh $.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...-nuru/15213528

  15. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Hairy as in unshaved? Also was this recent or awhile back that you saw her?
    I saw her in the same day of my first review.

    Hairy, few inches. I did not see her body at lball naked before hand because she refuse to get naked at first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape