Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the typical massage parlor ad.
    Yeah, except she appears to be a sole proprietor. Also, seemed a bit strange to find her ad in the "Women Seeking Men" section of BP.

  2. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    I got her phone number and did a search and found this ad on backpage: http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...673186/9776191.

    Based on our communications she appears to be hurting for business. I plan to give her a try in the next few days. When I get a chance to get up that way.
    Looks like the typical massage parlor ad.

  3. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Did she leave a pic and phone number?
    I got her phone number and did a search and found this ad on backpage: http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...673186/9776191.

    Based on our communications she appears to be hurting for business. I plan to give her a try in the next few days. When I get a chance to get up that way.

  4. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferSd  [View Original Post]
    Thank you strangenanRay.

    I got your reply a bit too late. Went to check her out. Found some misleading reviews from earlier this year.

    She definitely rushes, pics outdated and no good game.

    She was hairy, a bit on the weird side. Quick CBJ, got on doggy style and that's it.

    Way better ones out there!
    Hairy as in unshaved? Also was this recent or awhile back that you saw her?

  5. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    She is alright, nothing special. She walks early in the AM. Somewhat rushed though and I seen her in a hotel at the same intersection that lead AMPM in National City. I'm not a fan of walking through lobbies to get to a room.
    Thank you strangenanRay.

    I got your reply a bit too late. Went to check her out. Found some misleading reviews from earlier this year.

    She definitely rushes, pics outdated and no good game.

    She was hairy, a bit on the weird side. Quick CBJ, got on doggy style and that's it.

    Way better ones out there!

  6. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferSd  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Anyone here has any Intel on Taylor fromBP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20740086
    She is alright, nothing special. She walks early in the AM. Somewhat rushed though and I seen her in a hotel at the same intersection that lead AMPM in National City. I'm not a fan of walking through lobbies to get to a room.

  7. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    I did. She quoted $60 for hot oil

    The ad caught my eye because it looked very similar to the ads posted by one of the OC legends, Viet Kim. If she's anything close to that, she's a keeper. She's a little distant for me, in Sorrento Valley. But, I'll probably TOFTT.
    Cool. Did she leave a pic and phone number?

  8. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    No it doesn't but email and find out.
    I did. She quoted $60 for hot oil massage.

    The ad caught my eye because it looked very similar to the ads posted by one of the OC legends, Viet Kim. If she's anything close to that, she's a keeper. She's a little distant for me, in Sorrento Valley. But, I'll probably TOFTT.

  9. #2652

    Taylor

    Hey guys.

    Anyone here has any Intel on Taylor fromBP.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20740086

  10. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like a Asian massage parlor advertisement.
    No it doesn't but email and find out.

  11. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a massage parlor.
    Doesn't look like a Asian massage parlor advertisement.

  12. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a massage parlor.

  13. #2648

    Single Asian Mom?

    Anyone have any info on this one: http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...n-mom/14719347.

  14. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Out of no where, I wake up from a nap to see I got a text to come see her so the rest of the conversation ensued. I was texting her thru GV if you're wondering why I use Hangouts.
    Been meaning to see Jewel. That's a shame. Has anyone seen her? Hows the service and looks?

  15. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare  [View Original Post]
    I do a search for Kali, since your irk links been deleted from BP, however 2-3 diff girls come up. Can you remember the last 4 of her phone number??

    .
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...corts/20368501+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

    541-243-2762.

    541-610-9599.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape