Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26835

    Texting. The Straw that Broke the Camel's Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    ... She says, I'm ready whenever you are. Then starts texting on her phone really slowly. Once she's done, she says, "I'm ready whenever you are. " I say, "yeah, I'm ready. " So then she starts with the BBBJ. After 5 seconds, she says "I don't want to rush you, but I'm sick. I haven't had anything today. Sooo. I'm not trying to rush you but I'm sick. " I said, "yeah, ok". She starts suckin, but seems tired. So I say, "do you just want to fuck?" She agrees, but says "not here. We can go to my house. " I say ok. We head down pratt street. And she says, park here. I say, this is pay parking. She says, "I'm just going to go to this store and get a loose cigarette real fast. " Kinda pissed off, I say, "fine, just hurry up. " She walks into the thrift store and doesn't come back out. I then realize that she has her purse. And my money. I wait. But she never returns. I got GOT. It was my fault though. I blame myself really. Just charge it to the game.
    For many years I was a frequent street monger, typically 2 or 3 times a week. As the old timers know, things gradually got worse and worse. I stopped street mongering about 2 years ago when I worried that girls' texts could easily be set ups.

    The worst was my very last street date. Picked up a girl near the circle and went to a notel. She stayed in the bathroom a long time, I could here the beep-beep-beep of her texting keys. Had a very poor CFS date, cleaned up, and was ready to leave. She kept on texting. I told her I would wait for her in my car while she sent her last text, but she worried that I would leave without her and she followed me out to the car. While still in the notel parking lot, she said she wanted to wait there for a few minutes for a delivery. I was worried what crazyness she would do, so I stopped and waited. After about 1-minute, a car pulls up to the unit we had just vacated and she gets out to see him; she insisting that I promise not to leave her behind. As soon as she was far enough away, I drove away.

    She said all she was doing was "getting a pill", which is bad enough on its own. But, the dealer went to the exact unit that we had vacated just 2 minutes before. Could have been much worse than just getting a pill. Some sort of setup, who knows what kind. Just imagine what those texts could read: "We are heading to Tims". "We are now in cabin 3". "I'm just finishing in the bathroom, in 2 minutes we will be in bed, wait 3 minutes and then pound on the door." "Carry the big knife."

    That was about 2 years ago and was my last street mongering experience. Since then I have driven the loops many times but haven't seen anything that tempted me to risk my life for a piece of street meat. My mongering has been limited to AMP girls, blockettes, and Mexico.

    Rather safe than sorry.

  2. #26834

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Who cares, let her RIP. Probably didn't have much of a life to begin with so let her go without further damage.
    Odd thought coming from someone who picks up hookers and contributes to their "damage". To worry about further damaging them after they are six feet under is kinda silly, especially since they are dead.

  3. #26833

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You said the one in the photo died, that was Nikki, perhaps a different one but do you know how the one in the photo died?
    Wow, I didn't know the girl in the photo passed, too. I picked that girl, in the photo, up a few times but don't recall her name. She was quiet without a lot of drama. Damn, dropping like flies.

  4. #26832
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You said the one in the photo died, that was Nikki, perhaps a different one but do you know how the one in the photo died?
    Who cares, let her RIP. Probably didn't have much of a life to begin with so let her go without further damage.

  5. #26831

    Phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Out and about last night (Friday). It was hot as hell at all the loops. Cops rolling everywhere or parked at a lot of the good mongering intersections.

    Seems like during the weekends, the talent is very few walking. Have a divorce coming so spent several hours hunting. Finally spotted a new one in the CB spot named Layla around 0200.21 yr old, 5 ft 4, about 100 lbs, dark brown hair, cute girl-next-door look. Be-cups, thin, decent ass but she needed a trim pretty badly. Said she just moved from Cali a few months ago and and unable to get a job.

    Decided on mic work. Late as shit, a lot of crap on my mind from the divorce, and up in meds caused me not to bust. Poor girl spent 30 minutes working without a complaint. Gave her standard plus. 1 tip for effort.

    Got her number and will definitely getting in that. No greek, pics or videos but she didn't say NO exactly right away so there's always that chance. Didn't ask to share so DO NOT ASK! I'm sure I will still get several IMs asking anyway.
    Ran into her about 2-3 weeks ago,she looked real young,told me she is 21yo. Saw her on Pontiac in the early afternoon,kind of skinny.After looking around for awhile,thought i would scoop her.When i stopped she kept walking,guess i pissed her off.

    Stay safe

    RP

  6. #26830

    What side was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!
    I met a Layla in CB and she was super sweet expect kept the wrong company. Small girl with tattoos and brown hair.

  7. #26829

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You said the one in the photo died, that was Nikki, perhaps a different one but do you know how the one in the photo died?
    I did not say she died someone else posted that pic I was trying to find out if she did but another monger said she is alive and well.

  8. #26828

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to find out if she did die.
    You said the one in the photo died, that was Nikki, perhaps a different one but do you know how the one in the photo died?

  9. #26827

    Damn This Game

    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!

  10. #26826
    Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with her this eveining. She isl loking good and is congizant. She sjhowed me the technique she uses for diddling herself and it gave me hard wood. Look fwd to seeing her agfain for the real deal. Treat her right. She is a jewel.
    I hate spell correct! Read between the lines!

  11. #26825

    Becky

    Caught up with her this eveining. She isl loking good and is congizant. She sjhowed me the technique she uses for diddling herself and it gave me hard wood. Look fwd to seeing her agfain for the real deal. Treat her right. She is a jewel.

  12. #26824
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Wait a second, this Amber? The one with the Ford Focus? I do remember her wearing big sunglasses every now and again. I'm pretty sure I have a picture somewhere. But I heard she died.
    Yeah, that amber was found overdosed in a vacant on Monroe Street about a year and a half ago.

  13. #26823

    Sin on wilkens

    Excellent mic skills uncovered. 5"9 , 165 lbs. 24 years old. Will recieve where you want to put it. Standard fee. Really loves what she dose. Got the number.

  14. #26822
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  15. #26821

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how she died?
    I am trying to find out if she did die.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape