High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26830

    Phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Out and about last night (Friday). It was hot as hell at all the loops. Cops rolling everywhere or parked at a lot of the good mongering intersections.

    Seems like during the weekends, the talent is very few walking. Have a divorce coming so spent several hours hunting. Finally spotted a new one in the CB spot named Layla around 0200.21 yr old, 5 ft 4, about 100 lbs, dark brown hair, cute girl-next-door look. Be-cups, thin, decent ass but she needed a trim pretty badly. Said she just moved from Cali a few months ago and and unable to get a job.

    Decided on mic work. Late as shit, a lot of crap on my mind from the divorce, and up in meds caused me not to bust. Poor girl spent 30 minutes working without a complaint. Gave her standard plus. 1 tip for effort.

    Got her number and will definitely getting in that. No greek, pics or videos but she didn't say NO exactly right away so there's always that chance. Didn't ask to share so DO NOT ASK! I'm sure I will still get several IMs asking anyway.
    Ran into her about 2-3 weeks ago,she looked real young,told me she is 21yo. Saw her on Pontiac in the early afternoon,kind of skinny.After looking around for awhile,thought i would scoop her.When i stopped she kept walking,guess i pissed her off.

    Stay safe

    RP

  2. #26829

    What side was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!
    I met a Layla in CB and she was super sweet expect kept the wrong company. Small girl with tattoos and brown hair.

  3. #26828

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You said the one in the photo died, that was Nikki, perhaps a different one but do you know how the one in the photo died?
    I did not say she died someone else posted that pic I was trying to find out if she did but another monger said she is alive and well.

  4. #26827

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to find out if she did die.
    You said the one in the photo died, that was Nikki, perhaps a different one but do you know how the one in the photo died?

  5. #26826

    Damn This Game

    So was on the prowl again. Found the Layla again. Her real name is Ashley (yup. We got No the Ashley WSW). Hopped in and off we started to go.

    Going to keep it short. Spotted her the money. Left her phone in the car and never came back. Saw her walking later and she kept going. Told her I had much more money for her and drove off. I will get my revenge though. I guarantee why'all that I will get her to my place and have her makeup for dashing by giving up the virgin booty. And after a few slow gentle strokes, I'mma start pounding that ass and tear that shit up. Straight up GRUDGE FUCKING!

  6. #26825
    Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with her this eveining. She isl loking good and is congizant. She sjhowed me the technique she uses for diddling herself and it gave me hard wood. Look fwd to seeing her agfain for the real deal. Treat her right. She is a jewel.
    I hate spell correct! Read between the lines!

  7. #26824

    Becky

    Caught up with her this eveining. She isl loking good and is congizant. She sjhowed me the technique she uses for diddling herself and it gave me hard wood. Look fwd to seeing her agfain for the real deal. Treat her right. She is a jewel.

  8. #26823
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Wait a second, this Amber? The one with the Ford Focus? I do remember her wearing big sunglasses every now and again. I'm pretty sure I have a picture somewhere. But I heard she died.
    Yeah, that amber was found overdosed in a vacant on Monroe Street about a year and a half ago.

  9. #26822

    Sin on wilkens

    Excellent mic skills uncovered. 5"9 , 165 lbs. 24 years old. Will recieve where you want to put it. Standard fee. Really loves what she dose. Got the number.

  10. #26821
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  11. #26820

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how she died?
    I am trying to find out if she did die.

  12. #26819

    Not A Good Day

    To go mongering around the west side. Maryland football has LE wearing safetey vest on every corner from the elementary school down to MLK. I rode up to the circle by way of S Carery and Ramsey, then on to Wilkins and made the loop back around by the BB. I saw a cute little blonde walking up Ramsey just before I crossed Monroe. As I was following her ass with my eyes, I saw a cop car parked directly across the street. I stopped gazing and drove off when it was clear. Seems like LE is patrolling hevier because of the game. Didn't see a soul out except for the cute blonde , who I am not sure was a SW. She lifted her head and pointed her nose up in the air when I looked at her, but, that may well have been because she saw LE looking in that direction before I did. Would love to know who she was. Very feminine and sweet looking.

    On my way back down S Carey I saw miss J walking with some white dude. She waved at me and I waved back. That's about all I could do with the amount of LE around.

  13. #26818

    This pm

    Went down and trolled the SA on patapsco and saw this black chick applying makeup to this tiny little spinner down along the gas station. Did the loop and went into the station to fill up. Still playing makeup. Saw this smoking little italian looking raven come out of the convenience store and she went down to chat. Left and they were stillllll playing with the makeujp! I did the loop around the station and saw the dark haired girl walking around the back of the lot with a small kid following while both were eating fast food! You guessed it when I went back around to the station the diva was still in wardrobe. !! MP was dead and didn't make it down to the circle.

  14. #26817

    Re: just Sayin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    The best time to come around the circle to pick up girls would be when the girls are out there looking to be picked up. If they aren't out there then it isn't a very good time.
    Well put CLS. raBBit out.

  15. #26816

    Layla

    Out and about last night (Friday). It was hot as hell at all the loops. Cops rolling everywhere or parked at a lot of the good mongering intersections.

    Seems like during the weekends, the talent is very few walking. Have a divorce coming so spent several hours hunting. Finally spotted a new one in the CB spot named Layla around 0200.21 yr old, 5 ft 4, about 100 lbs, dark brown hair, cute girl-next-door look. Be-cups, thin, decent ass but she needed a trim pretty badly. Said she just moved from Cali a few months ago and and unable to get a job.

    Decided on mic work. Late as shit, a lot of crap on my mind from the divorce, and up in meds caused me not to bust. Poor girl spent 30 minutes working without a complaint. Gave her standard plus. 1 tip for effort.

    Got her number and will definitely getting in that. No greek, pics or videos but she didn't say NO exactly right away so there's always that chance. Didn't ask to share so DO NOT ASK! I'm sure I will still get several IMs asking anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape