Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2645
    I do a search for Kali, since your irk links been deleted from BP, however 2-3 diff girls come up. Can you remember the last 4 of her phone number??

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to beat the value here:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...nckut/20368501

    A lot of fun for 3 jacksons, she's nice and friendly. GFE is another 3 jacksons and what I would call GFE lite.

    But nice bod, friendly attitude. Recommended! (and be nice and tip!

    She also posts as Kali with darker hair, you can tell because the donations listed will be the same. That's more her current look.

    Enjoy!

    MG.
    .

  2. #2644

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick, is she real.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/20580586
    I think the pics are of Ashlynn from HX. I saw Ashlynn a couple of months ago and she is absolutely gorgeous, but tame during the action.

    "Amarie" spends a lot of time in San Diego, and Ashlynn doesn't. They have different phone numbers. Pretty sure Amarie stole Ashlynn's pics.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashlynn

  3. #2643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Probably not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick, is she real.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/20580586
    I would give 3/5 odds that it's a fake. I have seen these pics somewhere, just can't remember where.

  4. #2642

    Upscale Exotic mixed Princess 100% REAL pics. - 19

    Anyone seen this chick, is she real.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/20580586

  5. #2641
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #2640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Alejandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiMoe  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    As noted in the ad. No upsell. 5.

  7. #2639

    White or Filipina Providers??

    In the interest of actually ACHIEVING "cultural diversity", I would love to see some NON-African-American providers on and off BP. Granted, they hold their own, and I am open.

    To seeing them-occasionally-but seeing a decent WHITE (or even FILIPINA!) provider would be nice too. I have given up on any decent looking asian providers, as they do not appear to exist (the AMP's are full of nothing but OLDER types! Any suggestions?

    P.S. CL is NOT an option!

  8. #2638
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Out of no where, I wake up from a nap to see I got a text to come see her so the rest of the conversation ensued. I was texting her thru GV if you're wondering why I use Hangouts.
    Seen this chick before. Can't take dick and has some stomach on her, but pretty chill.

  9. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Tell this sack of shit to stop posting sooooo much. She is literally drowning out pages of results.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/20261765
    Nasty lookin too.

  10. #2636

    You were easy on her

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Out of no where, I wake up from a nap to see I got a text to come see her so the rest of the conversation ensued. I was texting her thru GV if you're wondering why I use Hangouts.
    I would have scheduled an hour session, and then given her the "5 more minutes" routine for another hour until going silent on her.

  11. #2635
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Tell this sack of shit to stop posting sooooo much. She is literally drowning out pages of results.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/20261765
    Blow up her phone.

  12. #2634

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try sum thing petite for a change so visited her; had a great time, clean room, good rates. She can't really deep throat but tries, you can tell she really loves dick, VERY VERY flexible, pussy gets so wet and she squirts if you rub the clit while fucking her. TELL HER albert.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20600579

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20595803
    What was the damage?

  13. #2633

    Please someone

    Tell this sack of shit to stop posting sooooo much. She is literally drowning out pages of results.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/20261765

  14. #2632

    White girl worth repeating.

    I met a keeper but she doesn't really want me to just send guys her way. She wants me to do some screening. If you're a true contributor and don't mind 140/250, send me a pm. She is hard to book so be patient. The dumb thing is she posts regularly. She's white, slim, and in her 20's.

  15. #2631

    Jewel messages me so I had fun

    Out of no where, I wake up from a nap to see I got a text to come see her so the rest of the conversation ensued. I was texting her thru GV if you're wondering why I use Hangouts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-10-12-19-18-16.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-12-19-18-23.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-12-19-18-27.jpg‎  
    Attached Files

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape