Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4445
-
10-23-15 16:17 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 624I do a search for Kali, since your irk links been deleted from BP, however 2-3 diff girls come up. Can you remember the last 4 of her phone number??
.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 20:26 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 96Ashlynn
I think the pics are of Ashlynn from HX. I saw Ashlynn a couple of months ago and she is absolutely gorgeous, but tame during the action.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
"Amarie" spends a lot of time in San Diego, and Ashlynn doesn't. They have different phone numbers. Pretty sure Amarie stole Ashlynn's pics.
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ashlynn
-
10-20-15 20:25 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 2476Probably not.
I would give 3/5 odds that it's a fake. I have seen these pics somewhere, just can't remember where.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 19:38 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 296Upscale Exotic mixed Princess 100% REAL pics. - 19
Anyone seen this chick, is she real.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/20580586
-
10-19-15 22:37 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 142[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-19-15 10:08 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 324Alejandra
As noted in the ad. No upsell. 5.
Originally Posted by ManiMoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 13:47 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 751White or Filipina Providers??
In the interest of actually ACHIEVING "cultural diversity", I would love to see some NON-African-American providers on and off BP. Granted, they hold their own, and I am open.
To seeing them-occasionally-but seeing a decent WHITE (or even FILIPINA!) provider would be nice too. I have given up on any decent looking asian providers, as they do not appear to exist (the AMP's are full of nothing but OLDER types! Any suggestions?
P.S. CL is NOT an option!
-
10-17-15 21:21 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 789Seen this chick before. Can't take dick and has some stomach on her, but pretty chill.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 14:49 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 1980Nasty lookin too.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 15:49 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 713You were easy on her
I would have scheduled an hour session, and then given her the "5 more minutes" routine for another hour until going silent on her.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 14:04 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 972Blow up her phone.
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 11:32 #2634Regular Member

Posts: 21Donation
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 03:04 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 140Please someone
Tell this sack of shit to stop posting sooooo much. She is literally drowning out pages of results.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/20261765
-
10-12-15 22:52 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 972White girl worth repeating.
I met a keeper but she doesn't really want me to just send guys her way. She wants me to do some screening. If you're a true contributor and don't mind 140/250, send me a pm. She is hard to book so be patient. The dumb thing is she posts regularly. She's white, slim, and in her 20's.
-
10-12-15 22:52 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 140Jewel messages me so I had fun
Out of no where, I wake up from a nap to see I got a text to come see her so the rest of the conversation ensued. I was texting her thru GV if you're wondering why I use Hangouts.


















