Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2630

    Great attitude, squirts, laid back, don't miss this one guys

    Wanted to try sum thing petite for a change so visited her; had a great time, clean room, good rates. She can't really deep throat but tries, you can tell she really loves dick, VERY VERY flexible, pussy gets so wet and she squirts if you rub the clit while fucking her. TELL HER albert.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20600579

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-now/20595803

  2. #2629

    Yet another ripoff

    Ok, I think I should learn eh?

    The best you're getting from this one is a topless HJ (but don't the goodies, they're sore from being pierced).

    Not the girl in the pics, but a young hottie, but no service just endless upsell.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-now/20577929

    100 $$ HHR special EARLY MORNING HOT NEW bombshell Barbie in townCALL NOW - 21.

    ♥ CALL ME ツ ♥.

    HOTEL CIRCLE SOUTH INCALL ONLY!9829; OUTCALLS Surronding cities❤65039;.

    Great reviews.

    323.XXX. 7204 ANYTIME!

    EXOTIC EMILY.

    70/120/200.

  3. #2628

    Janelle from BP

    Anyone see or have info on janelle from BP. 858-751-9983.

  4. #2627

    Horrible

    Not the girls in the pics, not even close. Not tall, not skinny (not flat either).

    But a total bait and switch. TO make matters worse, its the time of the month she shouldn't be seeing folks (at least w / o warning).

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...y-hll/19684247

    Starr.

    La Mesa / East County.

    Title: ☞8680;§W€€† § H€AV€and👅BU† andÂUGH†why § H€LL ❤128139; - 22.

    (818) XXX-5791.

    She did have big knockers and was ok with camel sliding but other than that not too open. No BJ at all, one position. Meh.

    MG.

  5. #2626

    Ta tas

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her ads for a while and checked reviews- they seemed favorable so I took the plunge. Arranged for a quick visit- she was not ready when I got there, but I only waited about 15 minutes- worth the time. Probably not exactly the girl in the pictures but not far off- pretty-ish, a ready smile, probably one of the best sets of ta-tas I have ever played with on a pro and seems intelligent. Her place was clean and not cluttered, she smelled nice and delivered as advertised. I will likely return, and for a longer period of time next time.

    Be nice- she seems cool. 5.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-160h/19305481
    What was the damage?

  6. #2625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Alejandra

    I have seen her ads for a while and checked reviews- they seemed favorable so I took the plunge. Arranged for a quick visit- she was not ready when I got there, but I only waited about 15 minutes- worth the time. Probably not exactly the girl in the pictures but not far off- pretty-ish, a ready smile, probably one of the best sets of ta-tas I have ever played with on a pro and seems intelligent. Her place was clean and not cluttered, she smelled nice and delivered as advertised. I will likely return, and for a longer period of time next time.

    Be nice- she seems cool. 5.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-160h/19305481

  7. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by Blissful  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I've been reading and following a lots of post in this forum and have learnt a lot. Thanks all for sharing the info.

    I've been around few AMP parlors and did not like the scene much. Not of my kind. Have been trying Humaniplex for a while now. Its a hit or a miss. But it definitely feels safe and mostly you'll know ahead what you get.

    I sometimes wonder why people are in backpage and hot humaniplex in san diego. Is there a reason? More variety?

    Coming back to my original point, does anyone have recommendation for a good NURU massage with FS. I recently tried the one EbonyLvvr worte about:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...glide/12263156

    It was ok and I found the place to be a little shady. The lady was quiet accommodating and friendly but could be much better.

    It would be nice if anyone have had a good experience with NURU.

    Thanks.
    Sorry can't help wight he nurd recommendation but as far as HX goes, its really more of an LA / OC thing than an SD thing. Most of the providers I've talked to here haven't had a good experience on HX and folks that visit SD that only use HX don't always do well. The more people that would use it the better of course, buy I only found out about it through links from other websites.

    MG.

  8. #2623

    Some NURU advise needed

    Hi all,

    I've been reading and following a lots of post in this forum and have learnt a lot. Thanks all for sharing the info.

    I've been around few AMP parlors and did not like the scene much. Not of my kind. Have been trying Humaniplex for a while now. Its a hit or a miss. But it definitely feels safe and mostly you'll know ahead what you get.

    I sometimes wonder why people are in backpage and hot humaniplex in san diego. Is there a reason? More variety?

    Coming back to my original point, does anyone have recommendation for a good NURU massage with FS. I recently tried the one EbonyLvvr worte about:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...glide/12263156

    It was ok and I found the place to be a little shady. The lady was quiet accommodating and friendly but could be much better.

    It would be nice if anyone have had a good experience with NURU.

    Thanks.

  9. #2622

    Jewel is a serious flake

    Those pictures are of a girl that used to be really active back 6 years ago.

    She would always post different pictures. As I recall she left Cali and was not coming back.

    When I saw this ad, I contacted her with her old name and did not get a reply.

    Wish that was really her. But not willing to try to find out. If she is she's lots of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact her multiple times over the moths whenever she is close and it's always something else. She is one of those people who flake on you when you're in the parking lot waiting to come up. Guess I can't really expect a BP girl to have integrity LOL.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...s-out/20496580

  10. #2621

    TO my suprise, she is legit

    I know her ads seems like bullshit but she doesn't actually differ from her pics. She actually resembles a Samoan when you actually see her, height and all. Sub-par CBJ but she stayed wet the whole time and enjoyed herself. Not a clock watcher, damage was 60. Only does outcall and car date because she said she is a full time student and doesn't have time to actually stay in a room all day. She is tall and I have one of the largest full size sedans available so a room might be best to fully enjoy but she was nice and clean.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ction/20534492

  11. #2620

    Question

    I hate to ask this, but. Does anyone have any info on this one? I tried to do my research and didn't find anything about her.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...dtoys/20229892

  12. #2619

    Jewel is a serious flake

    I have tried to contact her multiple times over the moths whenever she is close and it's always something else. She is one of those people who flake on you when you're in the parking lot waiting to come up. Guess I can't really expect a BP girl to have integrity LOL.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...s-out/20496580
    Attached Files

  13. #2618
    Quote Originally Posted by SmbdyStopMe  [View Original Post]
    She's on BP all the time, but just wondering if she's worth it. Her reviews are mixed.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...iewed/15403710

    Her rates seem reasonable. Anyone have experience with her?
    She is good. Tried couple of times.

  14. #2617
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    Just got "had" for 1. 4 by a **** named "Karina" who demanded as much as I gave her for the initial donation to "get naked" and "rub herself". This **** is BAD NEWS and a COMPLETE ROB! Her phone number is: 858-397-5838! DO NOT SEE THIS **** FOR OUTCALL! If I believed in violence against women, she would warrant an episode of it!
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...tcall/16795262

  15. #2616

    TOFTT with "Karina"

    Just got "had" for 1. 4 by a **** named "Karina" who demanded as much as I gave her for the initial donation to "get naked" and "rub herself". This **** is BAD NEWS and a COMPLETE ROB! Her phone number is: 858-397-5838! DO NOT SEE THIS **** FOR OUTCALL! If I believed in violence against women, she would warrant an episode of it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape