Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 24820
-
10-22-15 12:58 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 131I never said $2 I said 2 hr.
Originally Posted by TonyColt
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-15 11:35 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 49Sasha's website
www.sexysashaindy.callgirlfiles.com
Originally Posted by Nostra3
[View Original Post]
She also has reviews on TER.
Not sure about the $200 rate that Nostra spoke of.
-
10-22-15 10:43 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 131No, p411 in Indy.
Originally Posted by Mwdude
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-15 10:33 #7372Senior Member

Posts: 776Is it Sasha the blonde that had Bloomington as a location for a while?
Originally Posted by Nostra3
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-15 04:15 #7371Senior Member

Posts: 1029And judging by the last few posts, this Sasha is going to have a full schedule for the next few weeks.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-15 01:32 #7370Senior Member

Posts: 1527In the simplest term, no! This Sasha ain't on BP.
Originally Posted by MrEnvious
[View Original Post]
Indy Guy.
-
10-22-15 00:04 #7369Senior Member

Posts: 89Sasha?
This Sasha?
Originally Posted by Nostra3
[View Original Post]
Phone ends in 4045.
-
10-21-15 23:01 #7368Senior Member

Posts: 88Sasha
Is that a hint of a happy trail I detect in one of her pictures?
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-15 21:51 #7367Senior Member

Posts: 2138You
Redheaded freckled pimp!
Originally Posted by Nostra3
[View Original Post]
FF.
P.S. I love pics of redheads with freckles on their nose.
-
10-21-15 20:03 #7366Senior Member

Posts: 131Sasha
Just had a nice afternoon with Sasha. She's looking for regular friends if anyone is interested. I sense she might be willing to work out a bit of a deal if you are interested in seeing her consistently. Nothing ridiculous, but maybe a bit off that 2 hr price point for trusted referrals. She's GFE, sweet, insanely hot, spinner body, not a drug addict or drama queen, and very friendly. Really one of the top girls in town right now in my opinion.
-
10-17-15 21:57 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 456On my list
Great. Indy has another lady whose worth a visit! On my list!
Originally Posted by Nostra3
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 21:02 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 131Good call, I'd ask everyone to please remove all posts referencing this including posts that contain quoted text.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 15:57 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 1527You are completely correct. Poor judgement on my part on this one. Requested to delete post.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 10:37 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 137My opinion
Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.
Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.
-
10-15-15 15:03 #7361Senior Member

Posts: 131She's legit.
Originally Posted by Massey2775
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




