Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyColt  [View Original Post]
    www.sexysashaindy.callgirlfiles.com

    She also has reviews on TER.

    Not sure about the $200 rate that Nostra spoke of.
    I never said $2 I said 2 hr.

  2. #7374

    Sasha's website

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    No, p411 in Indy.
    www.sexysashaindy.callgirlfiles.com

    She also has reviews on TER.

    Not sure about the $200 rate that Nostra spoke of.

  3. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    Is it Sasha the blonde that had Bloomington as a location for a while?
    No, p411 in Indy.

  4. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice afternoon with Sasha. She's looking for regular friends if anyone is interested. I sense she might be willing to work out a bit of a deal if you are interested in seeing her consistently. Nothing ridiculous, but maybe a bit off that 2 hr price point for trusted referrals. She's GFE, sweet, insanely hot, spinner body, not a drug addict or drama queen, and very friendly. Really one of the top girls in town right now in my opinion.
    Is it Sasha the blonde that had Bloomington as a location for a while?

  5. #7371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    In the simplest term, no! This Sasha ain't on BP.

    Indy Guy.
    And judging by the last few posts, this Sasha is going to have a full schedule for the next few weeks.

  6. #7370
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnvious  [View Original Post]
    This Sasha?

    Phone ends in 4045.
    In the simplest term, no! This Sasha ain't on BP.

    Indy Guy.

  7. #7369

    Sasha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice afternoon with Sasha. She's looking for regular friends if anyone is interested. I sense she might be willing to work out a bit of a deal if you are interested in seeing her consistently. Nothing ridiculous, but maybe a bit off that 2 hr price point for trusted referrals. She's GFE, sweet, insanely hot, spinner body, not a drug addict or drama queen, and very friendly. Really one of the top girls in town right now in my opinion.
    This Sasha?

    Phone ends in 4045.

  8. #7368

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    Redheaded freckled pimp!

    FF.

    P.S. I love pics of redheads with freckles on their nose.
    Is that a hint of a happy trail I detect in one of her pictures?

  9. #7367

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice afternoon with Sasha. She's looking for regular friends if anyone is interested. I sense she might be willing to work out a bit of a deal if you are interested in seeing her consistently. Nothing ridiculous, but maybe a bit off that 2 hr price point for trusted referrals. She's GFE, sweet, insanely hot, spinner body, not a drug addict or drama queen, and very friendly. Really one of the top girls in town right now in my opinion.
    Redheaded freckled pimp!

    FF.

    P.S. I love pics of redheads with freckles on their nose.

  10. #7366

    Sasha

    Just had a nice afternoon with Sasha. She's looking for regular friends if anyone is interested. I sense she might be willing to work out a bit of a deal if you are interested in seeing her consistently. Nothing ridiculous, but maybe a bit off that 2 hr price point for trusted referrals. She's GFE, sweet, insanely hot, spinner body, not a drug addict or drama queen, and very friendly. Really one of the top girls in town right now in my opinion.

  11. #7365

    On my list

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.
    Great. Indy has another lady whose worth a visit! On my list!

  12. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    You are completely correct. Poor judgement on my part on this one. Requested to delete post.
    Good call, I'd ask everyone to please remove all posts referencing this including posts that contain quoted text.

  13. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?

    I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.

    Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.
    You are completely correct. Poor judgement on my part on this one. Requested to delete post.

  14. #7362

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I had to consult with one of my associates but confirmed she does. I actually saw her in there on Thursday.

    Indy Guy.
    Just my opinion, but I'd not confirm where in the real world a provider can be found. She can work at a club, Kroger, or wherever. Shouldn't matter. Does she want that info shared?

    I know where a particular provider works out and when. I'd never let anyone know. Especially on a public forum.

    Not trying to be a tool. Just my opinion.

  15. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by Massey2775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.preferred411.com/P201550

    Seemed quite nice and polite, anyone come across her?
    She's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape