Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 260 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1743
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I wonder if this is going to become a trend. LOL

    http://www.raphaelrj2.com/blog/archives/10-2015 I checked and it's supposedly not a spoof site.

  2. #1742

    Married

    So how many of you guys are married or in a relationship?

    Do you guys ever feel guilty? Just curious.

    I'm not married but I'm in a relationship and sometimes in not sure about how I feel about doing this hobby. It makes me feel a little unfaithful.

  3. #1741

    You're correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    If you bought it on-line and got it delivered your phone is traceable.

    -BH.
    My post was primarily about the phone's Wi-Fi feature, and my edit with a PS about paying with a credit card wasn't saved. Senior moment.

  4. #1740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    If you bought it on-line and got it delivered your phone is traceable.

    -BH.
    Burner is also a good cheap iPhone / Android app for person to person privacy. Buy a month at a time w alloted texts, minutes. Clever, your calls are logged as calls to your own Burner #. Bonus, iPhone app is password secured, but Android isn't (yet).

  5. #1739

    Tracfone

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmonger  [View Original Post]
    My TracFone supports Wi-Fi, so I don't need to use my prepaid minutes on data. For $20 I got a refurbished phone (looks new), 2-day delivery, 180 prepaid minutes and triple minutes for the life of the phone. After discount, each minute costs $. 07.

    Texts cost 1/3 minute.

    OM.
    If you bought it on-line and got it delivered your phone is traceable.

    -BH.

  6. #1738

    TracFone

    Quote Originally Posted by DualMassage  [View Original Post]
    OK, New to this whole topic. I have used Google voice in the past, but Google is stopping the quick number changes.

    What is the best way and place to get purly pre-paid cell phones that do not require any credit card or credit check? Meaning no tractability financially!

    Data would be nice, so I can use my special email address, but its not necessary.
    My TracFone supports Wi-Fi, so I don't need to use my prepaid minutes on data. For $20 I got a refurbished phone (looks new), 2-day delivery, 180 prepaid minutes and triple minutes for the life of the phone. After discount, each minute costs $. 07.

    Texts cost 1/3 minute.

    OM.

  7. #1737

    Monger Phones

    I think what you want is basically a Trac phone. You can buy it and airtime at WalMart, just pay with cash.

    As far as I know there is no registration needed. Just pay and go.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DualMassage  [View Original Post]
    OK, New to this whole topic. I have used Google voice in the past, but Google is stopping the quick number changes.

    What is the best way and place to get purly pre-paid cell phones that do not require any credit card or credit check? Meaning no tractability financially!

    Data would be nice, so I can use my special email address, but its not necessary.

  8. #1736

    This website unsearchable on google now?

    I usually get on this site by googling because I don't want to save it on my phone but the last two days I haven't been able to search it. Did something happen? I thought this site went down or something until I actually typed in the whole website link.

    Google changes their metrics and somehow we ran afoul of their crawlers but the issue is fixed.

    A2

  9. #1735

    Mongler Cell Phones

    OK, New to this whole topic. I have used Google voice in the past, but Google is stopping the quick number changes.

    What is the best way and place to get purly pre-paid cell phones that do not require any credit card or credit check? Meaning no tractability financially!

    Data would be nice, so I can use my special email address, but its not necessary.

  10. #1734
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    I was just bragging, because a certain someone didn't think it was possible

    These are guys who I'd be interested in in my 20's. I hope none of you were insulted as suggested by one member. I was just making a point. Since I'm older my preference are older, more mature men of all shapes and sizes, although anyone young or old who can carry on a decent conversation is sexy in my book. When I was younger I was more superficial than I am today. Actually almost all of the guys I've met from this site are exceptionally good in bed and are awesome conversationalists! If I offended anyone I apologize, because that's not what I meant to do.

  11. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any one receive an email demanding money to get their name off of the Ashley Madison database??
    Yep. Wanted 2 bitcoins.

  12. #1732
    I would pay big bucks to see this girl.

    http://vidmax.com/video/123038-Girl-...With-Her-Belly

  13. #1731

    Stripper (s) recommendations for a batchelors party

    All, looking for some recommendations for a bachelors party. Honestly, never had to be responsible for making sure others have a good time. Any provider recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #1730

    What makes you think it's a John?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diabetes  [View Original Post]
    Somehow a john got my number and recently called / texting me thinking I'm a provider. Any idea how this could happen? My number is not even from MA. He seemed to think I was in Lynn and I was trying to get him to send me the link where he found my number but eventually he got uncomfortable since I was asking so many questions and he stopped responding. He said he found it on "Boston page" which I'm guessing is probably Boston back page. I've been searching for my number there but can't find any ads or anything. I haven't lived up there in months. I did see a Latina massage girl I think in Lynn back in early spring but that's it. Its been a while and even so its weird how my number got into an ad or into this johns hands. Anyone ever have this happen?
    Probably a bf who found his girl's phone and she's in the life of maybe you were with a girl who was spending some time with you off the books after her found your number on her phone.

  15. #1729

    Wow.

    Us poor 50's chubby men stand no chance now. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    I asked him for I'd just in case and yes he's 20. He was really sweet and a gentleman, actually mature for his age. Well his looks were outstanding! Many a girl would drool over this guy! If I were in my 20's and spotted him at a nightclub I would have wished he'd talk to me! Ethnicity wise he's half Phillipino (spelling?) and half Scottish. He has the nicest, light brown, olive complexion. Short brown hair, exotic looking, brown eyes, tattoos (doesn't practically everyone in their 20's have them? LOL) an eyebrow piercing and his body was spectacular, all the way to his package! He's a personal trainer at a gym! And going to school to become a veterinarian. He's every woman's dream man. Large biceps, flat stomach with a six pack, nice firm round ass and nice, strong muscular legs. Also the package, on the large size and absolutely the thickest cock I've ever seen! I pulled out an extra large for him! After we were finished I asked him if he is attracted to larger older women in general. He said that yes, that's his preference, he likes a woman full figured and mature. He says that girls his age aren't as good in bed and also not mentally stimulating. He said he thinks I'm hot. Next up is my regular. He's a hot 26 year old Italian guy, very nice and handsome as well. What a life. Xoxo.

    Debbie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape